Politics aside, I like him for the passionate man that he is

Politics aside, I like him for the passionate man that he is

Attached: PIONSKYUIY.png (400x400, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3F9cksVPcNw
youtube.com/watch?v=UvnB3DqV6po
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyj0eI06FZE
youtu.be/3NSP2IRz5hA?t=5992
youtu.be/_rafFvbCf4Y
youtu.be/Aw197zRvTsE
youtube.com/watch?v=7uB5MKu9b9w
youtube.com/watch?v=TjtBDmqHf0g
youtube.com/watch?v=K9_3f__5y0g
youtu.be/bMKGwASz-5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Passionate, passionate man

Dr. Drew is 10lbs of passion in a 9lb bag. I was listening to loveline and he actually managed to shoot some of his passion onto my shirt through the radio. I had to throw the thing away.

>You're a lesbian
Drew, please.

>ur fat

>Bam your a alcoholic
>but it's not your fault

>when I was 19 I ate 4 payote buttons

are you Mormon?

Dr Drew says some crazy shit but he's generally an OK guy. Would not want him as my doctor, but he's a good entertainer.

youtube.com/watch?v=3F9cksVPcNw

youtube.com/watch?v=UvnB3DqV6po

I love Dr. Drew. He genuinely wants to help people. He's just kind of a dork.

Faggot. Better. Run.

>caller talks for 5 seconds
so how old were you when you were molested?

he triggers the roasties on the teen mom reddit

>Now acutely aware of the little girl voice and seek it out in chicks
thanks Drew god bless

>implying he doesn't know exactly what age
"so what happened when you were eight?"

>did you experience any trauma as a child?
>no, I had a great childhood
>no one ever touched you inappropriately?
>well my grandpa made me give him blowjobs when I was 4 but he wasn’t a bad guy

I like how he's Jewish but doesn't seem to think like a Jew at all. He's completely devoid of guile as entirely sincere. I bet other Jews generally dislike him.

ESTRADIOL GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE RIGHT NOW

Attached: file.png (326x359, 145K)

How so?

go outside and get some air

you're gay

PUT DOWN THAT WIFFLE BALL BAT, GIRL. GET IN THE HOUSE.

on one of their little specials he once said that a woman needs a man to control her

DON'T LOOK AT ME
DON'T LOOK AT ME
I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING
TO
SMILE
ABOUT

>pithy dismissive shit response meant to discredit a post without engaging with it, hoping to shape group consensus in an extremely 'reddit' way
No I said HE doesn't think like a Jew at all. I can think like one (and respond to them) just fine.

Yeah, he’s pretty crazy right wing just like Adam, only he’s not quite as open about it. It’s honestly why I had to quit listening to them like 10 years ago. Their politics just got in the way. I still really like old episodes though

>girl calls in with an incredibly high voice
>"so when were you molested?"
>when I was 8
EVERY TIME

zzzzzz

>not being conservative
what's wrong with you?

no u

he based

Smart?

What do you say to them?

I ask them to emphatically say "More Jello please!"

>saying a woman needs a man to control them is pretty crazy right wing

Attached: swole left.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyj0eI06FZE

best call?

How did I fucking know it was going to be that call? I must be psychic like drew

I'll never forget hearing this live while trying to stay awake on a schoolnight. I couldn't stop laughing.

Chat them up and try to bang them. Girls that were molested are generally more promiscuous

so here I am, growing older all the time...
youtu.be/3NSP2IRz5hA?t=5992

i honestly can't think of another one that even holds a candle to it

hopefully someone manages to recapture the feeling of live radio through live podcasting or something else one day soon.

bonus clip only tangentially loveline related
youtu.be/_rafFvbCf4Y

Who will portray him in Mindhunter?

My favorite loveline call:
youtu.be/Aw197zRvTsE

Attached: 1567294683469.jpg (316x202, 30K)

now the actual best calls:
youtube.com/watch?v=7uB5MKu9b9w
youtube.com/watch?v=TjtBDmqHf0g
youtube.com/watch?v=K9_3f__5y0g

I miss this show so fucking much. Can we just go back to the late 90s?

In order to reach these kids H.A.C.K. Is going to have to become... a rapist

youtu.be/bMKGwASz-5k

Man that kept getting better and better. I bet Kim ended up with at least 2 more kids.

>yasss open borders

zzzzz

My whole thing- the thing I have truly never understood through today- how did these people listen to the show? Like what were they getting out of it? The POINT of it is we’re all laughing at them because they’re stupid. How do you listen to it and appreciate it, yet at the same time have just no self awareness to realize you’re the type of person we’re all laughing at? It’s just never made any kind of sense to me

They're too stupid to actually know they're stupid

no u

The point of the show was to actually help people. It wasn't until Adam came along that it focused on the stupidity of the callers.

Based

>They're too stupid to actually know they're stupid
And that’s fine, I get that part. The part I don’t understand is what they were listening to the show for. If you’re too stupid to realize having anal sex with your 27 year old boyfriend at 14 is probably a bad idea, what do you find funny about listening to other people recount their version of that story? Do they just think “this is a regular show for normal people like myself”?

Yes.

I was actually listening to loveline the other day, and then my step mom walked in and told me to turn it down. She was so pissed! She started screaming and cursing, telling me how awful the show was, and it was crazy because the fight actually turned physical. She slapped me across the face and that really set me off. I couldn’t believe it, but I jumped up and tackled her. I pinned her to the bed, and we were wrestling and tossing all over just going back and forth. I guess in all of the commotion some of our clothes came off and there we were, sweaty on the bed, me on top of her. I told her this was the last time she was ever going to do something like this to me, and I ripped her panties off with her face down. You guys. You are never going to believe what I saw

go on...

Attached: 1522404412846.jpg (284x285, 20K)

You have to see where this is going, right?

Attached: C332C582-9328-40A6-9720-AF64E2414B85.jpg (488x488, 16K)

BOGUS
BOOOOGGUUUUSSS

I want to fill it with shit and fuck it thru a bagel

>I may be fucked but at least this other person has it worse
repeat and repeat

Now that’s a real waffle crapper