Wel this sucked

Wel this sucked
>wastes good chunk of the show on some dumb lezbo shit that goes nowhere
>folden coondore is boring as shit and literally has zero character development just a boring sperg
Look I know this is meant to be (realistic) and muh fincher but seriously it sucks apart from manson it was a slog to watch

Attached: mindhunter-season-2-poster.jpg (1500x2222, 1.29M)

i had never seen the holden character in anything. thought he was perfect. but then suspected he might be jewish (last name goff) but then was even more disappointed when i saw on wikipedia that he was gay. aside: when holden has his panic attack after being intimidated by kemper, the way he runs and fall is v. faggy). almost might have been infected by twitter, but found every woman character to be unlikable. the ugly gf. anna torv always scowling; her face is orange. tench wife. all unlikable. is it true men can't write women, or am i just a misogynist incel? good show.

The post gave me aids
Hope Netflix cans this shit and brings oa back at least it's interesting not murder of the season with dull characters and nothing original to show and tell

why do you pretend to hate shows you like just to start threads? i have netflix too, and i don't finish series i think are boring, eg stranger things.

I got about 5 episodes into the new season before I just gave up for good. I also skipped all of the lesbian scenes, (and I would’ve skipped the Holden girlfriend scenes but we know how that turned out) and thought it was hilarious how I still perfectly understood what was going on.

S2 of St sucked
3 was ok I hope the spinoff is miles better.
I skipped Anna torv as well I loved her in fringe but she was beyond shit in this.
Not even a good sex scene neither and every plotline/character goes nowhere

What was with the stupid foreshadowing for the bullalo bill dude? Fucking dumb

buffalo bill guy is obviously btk. producers even confirmed this. fincher wants more seasons. and btk doesn't get captured until 2000's.

i think daredevil is incredibly boring and only survived one season. started skipping karen's scenes halfway through. didn't miss anything either.

season 2 is great you fags just love to bitch

Meh it's gonna get canned and try and time jump then fall flat on its face.

Never have I seen a show with such dull unlikable characters

I feel legit story for Holden. Everyone treats him like shit shot the entire season. Guy can't catch a break

What's great about it exactly? It peaks at mason and doesn't show or tell anything interesting it could have shown the kids torturing the baby instead of boringly talking about it again and again.

Talk about missed opportunity

Oh boohoo he's a high paid govt employee

He's only treated like shit because he's legitimately autistic and as someone who's had panick attacks and grew out of them they kinda dropped that plot thread out of nowhere as well.

S3 better not suck this much it was literally woke sjw filler and maybe an hour or so of decent cop crim wire like kino and the rest is lezbo dull family stupid shit.

Even the political plot thread with baldo was dropped the show focused on the dumbest more average shit

Manson was less interesting than Kemper and a legitimate subversion of my expectations.

Only watched it for Bill near the end. Last few episodes had a black lady saying "shieeet, Holden. You autistic ass cracker, youse just tryna lock a brotha up for crimes committed by the KKK" every 10 minutes. Also, shouldn't black people around this time hate the FBI because of the Black Panthers? I understand it is preferable to the KKK invaded APD but still.

that's bc manson literally did nothing wrong. ask normies abt him and everyone says he's one of the worst serial killers. none of them ever know that he didn't actually kill anyone himself.

spend less time /pol/. tanya has 3 scenes in season two. the lesbo doctor and her gf have 4.

This it felt like murder she woke and did nothing interesting

Even the score got repeatedly misused because nothing was going on
Fuck off it was easily an hour of pointless shit that should have been cut

It had one good interview with kemper and that's basically it.

The other literal who's sucked and added nothing.

Everyone knows the cult tho
They could have handled it in a lot more interesting way.

When the shows btk bits are way more interesting than the main and sub plots something is wrong.
It's like it was alluding to a better series we didn't get what a dull waste fuck atlanta fuck niggers and fuck women

fun fact: if you try to upload a wildly available photo of julie otero (one of btk's victims) that shows a side shot of her tied to a post in basement with her panties down, you'll get banned for life from Yea Forums for posting cp. don't ask me how i know.

widely*

How?

bc she's an 11yr old girl? and you can see her butt cheek meat and underwear? i dunno. ask the mods.

I really liked season 2 very much. I think the interviews are thrilling.

But I despise the black Negro ladies scenes so much. It really is jewsflix now. Every show must have Lesbos, niggers or gays in it. Puke

>>wastes good chunk of the show on some dumb lezbo shit that goes nowhere
the scenes were necessary for her character growth and to establish she's attracted to manipulative women
>>folden coondore is boring as shit and literally has zero character development just a boring sperg
he learns to accept blackies and be less narcissistic

>He's only treated like shit because he's legitimately autistic and as someone who's had panick attacks and grew out of them they kinda dropped that plot thread out of nowhere as well.
nope

the IRL Holden suffered an even bigger panic attack later on, i'm guessing he'll lose it in season 3

so you were pretending to hate it just to get a thread started.

mason sodomized other kids as a child

he might not have killed anyone but he's not entirely innocent

i'm a mod, post it again and i'll promise to be gentle

literally one of the top search results on google even with safe search on. get it yourself. i'd post it here, but it's not even the mods who will ban you. even trying to upload it gets you auto-banned.

google josephine otero