Wow this sucked. Yea Forums lied again

Wow this sucked. Yea Forums lied again.

Attached: file.png (535x754, 661K)

wow this seeded. sneed fed again.

You're a pleb, OP.

This is a great bone chilling atmospheric slowburn that uses a 'less is more' approach and doesn't have to resort to infantile jumpscares.

The phone video scene is among the most nerve shredding moments I've ever seen in a horror film.

No it was shit.

Maybe avoid hard terror flicks in the future and stick to The Conjuring

Man you really showed him with your patrician taste

was the neighbor based for having threesomes with his wife and underage girl next door?

Watched it with friends based on the RT score and how much Yea Forums jerks off over it and good lord what a boring, pointless movie. Dont remember a single thing about it desu

Did you watch it in your room with the door closed, with all the lights off, no web browser opened, in the middle of the night, after having eaten a dinner high in protein and very little carbs, and a fully empty bladder? That is the only way you can fully enjoy this kino.

Yes. Extremely

Lake Mungo is just one of those movies where the smarter you are the scarier it is. I'm very smart and I was literally convulsing in fear so much during a key scene that I slid off my couch and ended up writhing around on the floor.

Someone post the soi horror image before I piss myself

agreed, one of the gayest movies iv ever seen. not scary at all and fucking boring.

One of my favourite horror movies.
I don't want to be a gatekeeper, but I don't know if people who don't like it can really call themselves horror fans, or just fans of modern bastardizations of the genre.
I mean if you don't like Lake Mungo, how do you feel about classic ghost stories/movies like O Whistle And I'll Come To You, The Signalman, or most of the Ghost Stories For Christmas collections?

Yea Forums told me to watch clue and clue was hipster dog shit.

haha okay this is based... this is deep

Attached: 274FE995-3590-4854-B789-C5B9664B5696.jpg (484x484, 33K)

This is probably what most people who lile this movie really believe tbqh.

did you ever just watch a movie and think to yourself “hmmm I thought it was pretty good” without feeling the need to jerk yourself off with your epic vocabulary and flair for flowery metaphors?

What does the protein do

No why would I do that retard

That sounds dumb

This, so much this.

It was genre-redefining, trope-subverting, atmospheric, dark and eerie, emotionally draining, gut wrenching, aesthetically heavy craft by post-horror auteur with an arthouse edge, dread-inducing, suspenseful build up with strong character development and gradual feeling of escalation, bone-chilling slow burn with “say more with less” approach and soul-shaking, blood-curdling, skin-crawling and nerve-wracking exercise in persistently looming dread where tension and anxiety permeates every frame as movie reaches its nail-biting, jaw-clenching and paranoia-inducing final climax, free of any cheap gore, cartoonish CGI or infantile jumpscares horror film.

pleb status: filtered

activates the slow burn receptors in your brain

>2001 is so stupid its just a silent space movie