It's a late 2000's comedy

>It's a late 2000's comedy.

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS

BOOTS WITH THE FERRRRRR

Attached: white people dancing at a wedding.jpg (2048x1366, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886909001627
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20826469
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886911002224
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886914006904
youtube.com/watch?v=CwCWvn60L3w
youtube.com/watch?v=9MmMUWMCh7U
youtube.com/watch?v=sz_34vpoLJc
youtu.be/SRWiqjgOyX0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgpadvr0STA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Speaking as an r9k autist, is this shit actually fun? It looks like the most cringe faggotry to watch normies try to dance in reality. It seems like it's just a source of ridicule and a bizarre pointless activity. Hey everyone, look at me! I'm moving my body rhythmically like a retard! I realize it's about mating and what not but in most contexts, doesn't it just make you look retarded?

It's not about how you look, it's about letting loose and showing some vulnerability with friends, it's a bonding that will exist until the end of our race

why do ypipo do this?

Attached: 1527740163424.png (545x530, 234K)

Dancing at a wedding? If you're really really drunk it is.

>mid 2010's kino
>PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUUUSE TONIGHT!

Attached: 1567312822774.gif (549x268, 208K)

>Speaking as an r9k autist, is this shit actually fun?
absolutely not.
every wedding i've ever gone to, i've stood on the sidelines, even my own wedding, and my wife was totally fine with it because i was upfront about it.

What i can't figure out is why they always play whatever the most niggerish shit is on the radio at the time.

hell yeah it is when you're hammered and with friends. tell me, do you have fun shitposting and fooling around on the internet? now imagine that IRL and with people you know. live a little

Shes fucking many men behind your back just fyi

>married
You god damn idiot

>Shes fucking many men behind your back just fyi
better them than me.

black dude is pulling in all the chubby white puss that night.

>2014
>david guetta's titanium starts playing

Attached: Relatos salvajes 2014.jpg (1920x804, 163K)

Not as retarded as this post.
>dancing is a mating ritual that consists of flailing like a retard *tips fedora*

>trailer voiceover
>"But as it turns put THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM!"

That's what booze is for retard.

Not him but you're retarded. Dancing IS a mating ritual. Literally every behaviour traces back to reproduction. Dancing indicates energy, strength and motor capacity, all of which indicate good genes.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886909001627
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20826469
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886911002224
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886914006904

that's kind of negated by all the people who have had sex and reproduced without dancing

Generally speaking (not ALL the time, but generally speaking), you like what you're good at. I'm good at dancing. I wasn't always good, I had to learn it. Now whenever I'm at the club, I can use my dance moves to really just cut loose, and sometimes it attracts girls, but mostly I just want to close my eyes and let the music take over my body.

You're ">tfw too intelligent"-ing, which is the faggiest, most defeatist mentality to have. I unironically used to think like you too...back in fucking highschool. Now that I'm in my 20's, I know that the smarter thing to do is just learn everything, and at the very least APPRECIATE or UNDERSTAND a discipline for what it is. You can appreciate something even if you don't like it.

For example, I don't like professional videogaming, but I can at least appreciate and understand them for being dedicated and making a shit load of money.

Do you also thinks sports are stupid? Do you think it makes you better than athletes to call them meat-heads? How about this? I love football, dancing, nigger music, combat sports, weight lifting, drinking, driving with the windows down and blasting music, and going to parties. I ALSO have a masters in history, self published two books, have a 1400 ELO in chess, know one other language, and can hold my own in ASL. Do you still think you're better than me? I am literally your physical and mental superior, as well as probably your emotional superior, so when I say "dancing and cutting loose is fucking fun", you should probably believe me, because I'm literally better than you, and therefore, know far more objective truths then you ever will.

>inb4 hurr durr shut up you don't belong here

No one starts off good, faggot. I used to be like you too. I used to think ">tfw too intelligent for normie shit" too, until I grew up and realized I was needlessly holding myself back.

OP here.

I just wanted to talk about shitty tropes of the mid-2000s, not have a debate about the cultural significance of dance.

>its a late 1990s comedy
>disgustingly morbidly obese person walks out

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE

The worst aspect of this is that in my own experience for multiple decades, nobody I know that attends them likes them. Just like with everything else they only do it because others do it and they pretend to like it. I'm sure some if not most people enjoy it, but all I ever hear is people complaining about something party related. They regret going most of the time and the only potential good that can come of it is sex with someone you probably don't know and won't even remember next week.
It's all so forced, contrived, and confusing. The hoops people jump through to fit in and pretend to be happy.
>spent too much time partying
>party ended too early
>spent too much money at the party
>nobody pitched in!
>someone else I don't like was there
>someone I like wasn't there
>my pointy feet hurt
>they didn't even have the drinks I like
etc. etc.

>get married
>can't even suck it up for five minutes and dance just to give your wife a good time on one of her most important days of her life

She's definitely thinking of divorcing you, and/or fucking someone else behind your back. Stop being such a reserved faggot and taking yourself so seriously. Life's too short for that shit, and that sort of demeanor only impresses fellow edgelords while everyone else is having a good time and dancing the night away.

No it's not, dummie. Dancing facilitates and encourages reproduction, but doesn't ALWAYS result in it. You can also reproduce and not have big muscles, but it helps because it implies you're of good genetic quality.

Yes getting shitfaced and dancing with chicks at weddings is fun

>all this self justification masked under the guise of advice
top lel

edgelords are "reserved" in the sense that they hide their inhibitions and spring it on you when its time to act.

Like I said up above, I was upfront about this and always have been.
My wife knows I don't sing or dance, and I never have since the day we met.
And when we were planning our wedding, I mentioned it several times.

>FYI you know I don't dance right?

>Yeah I know.

It's because I'm trying very hard to get through to him, because I used to be just like that, and now that I matured past that age, I don't want him to go through what I went through with that whole ">tfw too intelligent for X" phase.

I know no matter how much I type or write in CAPSLOCK, I can't change him though. He just has to figure that shit out for himself.

>let me tell you about you and your wife
You don't know shit about nothing.

The key is getting absolute shitfaced and just dance.

In descending order of cringe
>normie attends wedding
>wears a vest because he can't afford a fitted suit/jacket
>wears novelty accessories ie. funny socks, fandom-branded bowtie
>wears jeans
>wears sneakers
>wears inappropriate or garish palette

everyone saying they don't dance because it's primitive and stupid, a variant of pic related is you

Attached: lit .png (1180x1204, 201K)

ascending*

Not just reproduction, but general social bonds among the tribe. I could see why it evolved for that reason alone.

Wait why are you married to this person?

>I don't want him to go through what I went through
what exactly did you go through?

>tfw danced with a cute black chick all night during a wedding
>tfw forgot to get her number because I was too drunk

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 30K)

But that's unironically based.

>me in the left with the pink top

>Wait why are you married to this person?
You'll learn some day.
Resentment festers slowly over a very long period of time.
Death by 1000 tiny cuts and all that.

Attached: al-bundy-shootme-meme-hight-quality.png (600x600, 131K)

This. It's also a great indicator of rhythm, coordination, and timing, which are important traits for shit like hunting, leadership, and fucking ("fucking" being the big one).

People who say "modern dances are so sexual nowadays" are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of touch with their humanity. Dancing has ALWAYS been about sex. If you can dance, it's a clear indicator that you can fuck good and bring your partner to an orgasm while you're at it. Dancing has almost ALWAYS been about sex if it's not about intimidation, unity, or ritualism.

sure, 100 bucks you'd hate yourself if you ever met yourself in person

I'm not trying to start a separate argument but I have to say that "change" is not synonymous with "maturity". It's also important to remember that not everyone is like you nor do they have to be, past or present.
You can't just cast wild assertions around, even with good intentions.

>100 bucks you'd hate yourself if you ever met yourself in person
That's also based.

>why you shouldn't go to parties and why you shouldn't get married in the same thread
Good company.

I was going to agree with the first guy, but your persistent assurance that it would be "based" has won me over, and now I want to call him based too.

His daring boldness in championing the wrong cause is literally the definition of "based but bluepilled".

>just force yourself to do shit you hate, lol
No. No one ever takes the time to learn about the things I like. Fuck them.

>championing the wrong cause

>dude you're wrong because I don't like you.
brilliant logic.

>americans have to pay somebody before they can shoot them
is this true?

Do westerners seriously dance at a wedding?

legally yes, but lately there has been an epidemic of schoolboys pirating their kills.

>just force yourself to do shit you hate, lol
This backfired in my face.
I work in a pathology lab and got offered a chance to assist the docs when they go on autopsies.
I didn't really wanna do it but I said yes because I wanted to learn something new, and I needed the money.
I never learned to like it. It's still as disgusting now as it was on the first day.

Now I get paid to hack corpses into pieces, and I'm the only one in the hospital that knows how to do it because the other assistants all quit.

I can't even look at meat anymore.

That's how I feel about talking to normalfags.

You should've stopped after the second paragraph, desu

>She resents you because you're a boring cunt who takes himself too seriously
>You resent her because you want her to idolize you for being so stoic and reserved, even though you've never DONE anything worthy of being admired for your stoicism or reservedness

If you just stopped being a pretentious cunt and took her out to go dancing every now and then, maybe she wouldn't hate your ass, and maybe you wouldn't hate hers.

I feel it too

Attached: CharlieBrownKnowsThatFeel.gif (500x375, 371K)

>projection: the post
it's weird as fuck that the more you try to criticize other people in this thread, the more you just talk about yourself.

This is clearly about you. Why don't you just let it all out bud?

@ all the posts you think are from him

Maybe you shouldn't have married someone you don't like?

Fuck. You. Learn it. Appreciate it.

Everyone fucking LOOOOOOOOVES karaoke in my state, so singing was one of the first things I had to learn. Did people want to learn chess? No. Did I bitch about it? No. You learn normie shit so that you can always hold your own during these sorts of important social events.

The average man will dance maybe 5 times in their entire life (prom, weddings, cocktail parties, etc). The average man will get into a fight maybe 5 times in their entire life (school, drunk assholes, muggings, etc). Why the FUCK wouldn't you prepare for one and not the other?

They only happen 5 times in your entire life, but each time is important, and lots of stuff is riding on how well you do. You don't want to look like a sad sack during your children's wedding, so you dance. You don't want to lose a school fight because then you'll lose respect.

Learning to dance and learning to fight are two very similar disciplines, and the fact that you'll choose not to learn them out of apathy or embarrassment is some soiboy pussy shit.

>I hit too close to home

No, bitch. It's because I'm smart, and I make snap deductions like Sherlock Holmes. Just let it out and admit your sins, user. I'm here for you.

Fuck off. Learn to appreciate Blake's 7, you cunt.

Yes. That's why mass shooters get in so much trouble with the IRS.

I don't like dancing to shitty top 40 radio stuff they play at my college bar, but hell yeah, dancing is fun.

I somewhat suspected dancing was for fags but this thread has utterly convinced me of it.

Just looked it up. Sounds poorly made. I'm not going to rag on you for liking some dumb space opera, but I JUST said you're allowed to like whatever you want, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T DETRIMENT YOUR WILLINGNESS OR ABILITY TO LEARN IMPORTANT NORMIE SHIT.

CLEARLY your interests in the esoteric are HINDERING your ability to connect with your fellow man because you CHOOSE to consider their efforts beneath you, when in TRUTH it makes you a very lonely character, and THEN you expect some magical pixy girl to see you for who you TRULY are and save you, because, again, you're OUT OF TOUCH with the REAL WORLD.

Get it through your THICK fucking head...BITCH.

>that absolute sex face in the bottom right
Nice

Fuck off. No one will even budge an inch to care about the things I like. I'm not doing shit for them.

>late 2010s
NIGGAS IFFY UH
BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Attached: 1545275965425.png (563x542, 157K)

What were they talking about?

Attached: talk.png (312x319, 50K)

we had folk dancing but we've lost that when rock and roll came around.

Incredibly based thank you

FAGGY ASS REAMED IN PRISON UH
>pants desperately while 6'5 negro splits his virgin hole

>highschool
>fat
>bookish
>quiet
>shunned
>it's okay to be bookish and quiet, but it gave me a major complex surrounding normies and normie shit
>thought I was better than everyone because I was smart, and my smarts guarded me from doing what I thought was dumb and pointless shit like listening to pop music and dancing and taking sports
>missed teenage romance
>missed prom
>missed highschool sports
>missed making childhood friends
>graduated lonely
>thrown out into the real world where people will actively resent you for being a pretentious douche instead of just not sitting by you during lunch
>go through some huge wake up calls
>start learning to put my weird hangups aside and grow up
>learn to not hate shit just because it's popular
>learn that there's a time and place for EVERYTHING and NOTHING should be off the table or beneath me

Salsa/Bachata/Merengue > Line Dancing > Ballroom dancing > Club dancing >>>>>>>>> Hip hop dancing

>now imagine that IRL and with people you know
This. Dancing is just irl shitposting

Don't worry user, You were drunk, so she probably wasn't that cute.

It's not even good shitposting. It's like posting "rage comics" in 2019.

>who’s that?
> oh that’s Britney’s weird cousin
> why is he just standing in the middle of the room like that
>I don’t think he goes out much

Then you will die alone, and you will resent humanity for passing you by and having fun, when you could easily have the best of both worlds by watching your soaps and talking to your forum friends online about it, and also going out and enjoying your youth with your friends while you still have.

There's fucking NOTHING stopping you from learning to do both. I go to comic-cons and LARP clubs and airsofting just as often as I go to house parties, dance clubs, and joy riding.

You only think it's impossible to do both because you're too lazy to put in the effort, but I'm here to tell you you CAN, and if you really, really, really needed it, I would be there to help you, but even if we lived in the same state, I would NEVER be able to save you if you didn't first try to save yourself.

Nah, its like posting ebin memes
>normalfags actively try to dance good
>do the robot instead

I found a late 2000s video for that. youtube.com/watch?v=CwCWvn60L3w

>airsofting
Yikes. Found the army reject

I've made peace with that. If I have to behave unnaturally and lie about who I am to interact with people, I'd rather be alone.

>a meme from the 80's that wasn't even funny then
How is this good shitposting?

>dude just stop being who you are for other retards who could never appreciate the real you lol
fuck off with your miserable facade, cretin

you are scum

>mid 2010s kino

what are you talking about? mid 2010s would be 2015 and nobody was listening to that song then

Sneed

Saying one is better than another is like saying kung-fu is better than boxing. There's a LOT of crossover between every discipline, and if you master one, then it becomes much easier to master the other.

Really, urban dancing is the MMA of dance styles, where it takes a little bit of everything to make its own style that can make for a well-rounded dancer.

Ballroom/Line/Ballet is like wrestling. EVERYONE needs a strong, classical ground game, and those are it. With any points put into either of those, you've got a pretty solid base going on, and at the very least you can just hold your own even if you learn nothing else

Hip-hop/Club/Urban is like BJJ and aikido, which is the newer, fancier ground game, similar to how nobody took BJJ seriously at first until the Gracies changed everything and showed how important it was, and now NOBODY in the upper ranks doesn't walk away without learning at least the most basic joint locks and chokes.

Club-dancing is like boxing and basic striking. The working class weapon. Any punk can come in off the street and learn a little club dancing, and the best can make a fucking career out of it. A vital part of any man's arsenal.

Salsa/Jazz/Cha-Cha/etc. are like the taekwondo/muay thai/kyokushin karate/capoeira of the dance styles. An excellent supplement that practically doubles your set of weapons to choose from, and makes you stand out from everybody else.

not the guy you're replying to but kudos to him for trying his best to live a normal life or even having will to do so in the first place
he gave people and life a chance

No one cares, Melvin.

Hate pretentious army cunts. In fact, I love nothing more than B'ing TFO of dumb Chris Kyle POG larpers with my hand-me-down airsoft m4, and watching them get salty about getting beat by a "civvie"

Not in the army. Never even played airshit. Enjoy running around the woods with toy guns, kid

there is nothing admirable for sacrificing part of yourself to live a """"""""""normal""""""""" (aka fake) life, it is the most cowardly and pathetic thing you can do. if that's the way you are by default whatever, that's just you, but to give up who you are and make yourself into that, to something you're not, that is absolutely fucking pitiful.

imagine being this insecure lmao

I want what's best for you, and even if this guy () doesn't give a shit if you drown in your own complexes, you really shouldn't listen to him.

I think, maybe, hopefully, on an objective level you know I'm right. Maybe you want to deny it, or maybe you're just covering your ears shouting "la la la, I can't hear you", but I want you to know that I'm not trying to lead you astray, and that my words, while maybe not striking the right tone, are objectively correct, the same way someone is objectively correct when they say "learn from your mistakes or you will be doomed to repeat them".

Like, yeah, maybe it's trite and overdone, but I think you still need to hear the trite stuff, because while everyone else got the point and ended up applying it early on in their lives, you got left behind on lesson number one, and now you're just stuck in the lower levels while everyone else is shmoozing it up in the higher playing field, and the sooner you can learn that, the sooner you can start catching up to everybody else.

holy fucking autism

the sheer amount of self-justification and just insecurity you've put on display here is really something, I can't even imagine what it's like in the other plays you go to online

it's really sad desu

Going to go to /brit/ and start encouraging emma posters and namefags just so that they'll start posting more and more. It'll have zero consequence on me, because /brit/ isn't my thread, but it'll definitely fuck with you.

it is not objectively correct to be a cowardly faggot like you and lie about who you really are just so you can talk to some obnoxious normie retard you don't give two shits about (and vice versa) about vacuous garbage

stop trying to justify facades

Yes, physical contact with girls is fun

Imagine being so affected by the autism on this website that you can't understand why people enjoy dancing

>based autist doesnt understand mating ritual

PROMISCUOUS GIRL
WHEREVER YOU ARE
I'M ALL ALONE
AND IT'S YOU THAT I WANT

Attached: parros.jpg (637x355, 52K)

Hang you'reselve

Every fucking club I go-to plays that damn "to the left to left to the right now shake it all about" song fucking annoying not even Molly helps

Attached: 1566413234633.jpg (500x500, 30K)

After enough time on earth around other people, I wonder how anyone can like anyone truly.

>bro just be insecure
>bro just literally DON'T be yourself
lol

unironically kill yourself you pathetic subhuman vermin

Who goes to /brit/? lol. Fuck off, Melvin.

You're not "sacrificing" anything, you retard. If you're smart and capable, learning normie shit shouldn't take more than a year, which will offer you such huge benefits that it's like "why the fuck wouldn't you?"

I mean, it's like going out golfing with your boss. Maybe you hate golfing, who cares? The fact that your boss wants you around there, and the fact that you can saddle on up next to him on a personal level for a few hours every week outweighs any hatred you might have of golf. Learn golf JUST to show off the next time you meet your boss, even if you hate it, and like I said, generally speaking, you like what you're good at.

I thought normie shit was boring too, but once I got good at it, it became sort of a game for me. Using my wits and diplomacy to navigate tenuous social situations is a fucking adventure. When I do it good, it makes me feel like a fucking genius, like I'm a master manipulator.

Just try it, and if you get good at it, you might come to train yourself to like it.

>it’s this thread
>OP wants something different then all posters itt

YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT CHU WANT

The Hokey Cokey?

is that 3 paragraph wonder in here the same dude, holy fuck what a faggot

don't care

youtube.com/watch?v=9MmMUWMCh7U

Every corpse is a gift to science. I'm at a biomedical engineering firm and without people like you down in the basement we could not safely do our work since we have to be sure our products aren't killing people. (We are so large there is a 100% chance our disposables are in your hospital, so from the bottom of my heart, keep up the good work, user.)

How do I reach these keeds?

Why is this guy so desperate to prove to people his life isn't shit? Lol. Really sad

We know you're just fucking them.

I'm trying to save you, you sack of shit. This isn't even about me, this is about you.

You need to be drunk

imagine being so fundamentally insecure about yourself and your life that you type multiple angry paragraphs to virgins on Yea Forums about how your life is actually really really epic and awesome and how everyone should be like you instead

fucking pathetic lmao

Attached: 1567334844514.png (216x206, 115K)

Give me some money, if you want to help me.

mega cope

The thing you like suck dick and are gay tho

He’s a retard, don’t bother - he can’t do anything normie cos he’s a socially spasticated autist and so he’s grown to define himself against everything he can’t do. In his retard brain, he’s mirrored everything so it’s the successful, functional normies that are the REAL retards for being successful and functional - he’ll have this sophisticated architecture of denials and rationalisations to demonise them as conformists and sheep because he’s alienated from society. Never mind that he’s miserable, never mind that he has failed to achieved success by any metric, never mind that his personality is chiefly characterised by his hostility and resentment of a world he’s supposedly above any way - it’s everybody else that’s the problem

This sounds like my actual nightmare scenario. Being fake 30% of the time is almost killing me. I imagine 100% would force me to look like the rest of the fake caricatures I encounter in life. Veins popping out, eyes fully open while you project to everyone that things are good and in no way possibly not good. Look at me singing and dancing ha ha.

Attached: file.png (590x750, 684K)

Based adult user

Maybe I don't fucking like doing what you like. Jesus Christ. I don't go on tirades against people who don't like woodwork, or gardening. This is literally how obnoxious normalfags are. Go and have sex with a lady, if you're so great.

Man, you really are from /r9k/

Me in the back at my high school dances not dancing standing in a circle of my friends wishing I had the confidence to just dance

lol it's hilarious how you projected all of that when I didn't say any of it. typical combo of normie seethe and cope i suppose :(

all i said was that it's absolutely pathetic for anyone to pretend to be something they're not just to fit in with people that otherwise wouldn't give a shit about them, normie or otherwise. sorry you instantly projected yourself as the victim in this scenario due to your massive insecurity and got mad :(

It's not that we have something against woodworking or gardening, you spaz. It's the fact that you actively choose to despise normie shit for the sole purpose of despising normie shit. There's no REAL reason you hate it other than "it's normie sheeple stuff so I don't like it", which is some brainlet rhetoric you're spewing.

If you can learn to do normie shit and not have any weird social hangups, and if you also do woodworking at the same time, girls will fucking LOVE you, and guys will respect your craft. It's like being first seat violin in orchestra, but you're a fucking cunt so no one likes you, whereas the second seat violinist not only plays pretty well, but he's also pretty personable and tells jokes and knows how to flirt with the ladies and shit.

Despite the fact that you're first place violinist, everyone's going to like the second place violinist more. You only need to be good to a certain point for people to respect you, and everything else is just being a regular, likable person, and that means learning normie shit, faggot.

Drop it all. Fuck the 30% don't be fake anymore. Don't listen to these rotten clowns, their advice is literally telling you to poison yourself into turning yourself worse and into something you're not supposed to be. Just be who you are, brother.

>tfw to smart to dance

Attached: F92C91F9-A4B1-47BE-9368-39DD5238AA4A.jpg (960x960, 128K)

incredibly based and bluepilled post

Good post

>you actively choose to despise normie shit for the sole purpose of despising normie shit.
I didn't though. You're inventing that narrative. I just like what I like. Stop projecting, Melvin.

I've made an active effort to reduce it and I feel better as I go. It's taking A LONG time for me, but fuck it, nothing to lose, and myself to gain.

Attached: file.png (512x512, 370K)

No. Normie shit sucks, it’s not complicated, it has no depth, it’s something that anyone with any IQ can do, fuck you faggot.

Humans are inherently social creatures. It's in our blood to be social and get together and dance and tell jokes and shit. By NOT dancing and joking and shit, you're BETRAYING your human instincts, you fucking retard.

Go to therapy

kill yourself

it's amazing how much you have posted in this thread and like how 90% of it has been COPE-tier insecurity and absolute projection. like you're so dedicated to make these dudes out to be normie haters, just because they made fun of you for dancing lol. seriously look at all these posts you have made in the thread, all the angry paragraphs, all the emotional projection and insecurity, and search inside yourself and find something else to do with your time (which you apparently have a lot of)

>everyone has to enjoy exactly the same things opinions do not exist
A rare insight into the mind of a normalfaggot.

>showing some vulnerability
the end can't come soon enough

>always wanted to go out to clubs thinking thats what having a life was
>make friends who enjoy going out at 19
>they invite me along
>expensive drinks and music is stupidly loud that it doesn't even sound like music anymore
>feel like sperg because everyone seems to enjoy it
>girls kept sticking their tongue down my throat which was fine at first until I remembered the type of people who do that have had their mouth on worse things, I get cold sores now
>watch as people 18-40 sperg out trying to dance to music which is basically speakers struggling
>really surreal to watch a hall of drunk people spaz out
>really not absorbed by the club vibe but friends are loving it
>they do this every weekend
>don't feel bad anymore sitting in on a Friday

It you have never been to a club or bar and want to you are not missing out on anything and anyone at work or school who says you missed a good night ignore it, its the same every night people get drunk act like retards pack into takeaways and then wait for a taxi

Attached: err.jpg (250x202, 9K)

Driving is easy as fuck, any asshole can do it. Trust me, any asshole can learn how to drive. Driving is so ubiquitous that tools spend thousands of dollars modifying their cars to race along freeways, companies spend millions advertising it on tv, normies spend hours talking about which model to buy and why and which their favorite is, and action stars are shown making impossible spins and turns in highspeed chases that millions of people watch and fantasize about.

>"HAHA JUST DON'T DRIVE BRO. JUST DON'T DRIVE YOU'RE A SHEEPLE BRO HAHA. JUST DON'T DRIVE OH MY GOD YOU'RE A NORMIE BRO, HAHA".

You learn to drive regardless of what you think of driving culture, simply because driving is a very useful skill to have in your adulthood. You don't deny yourself the ability to drive simply because you think driving culture is faggy. That's just needlessly limiting yourself, for what? It's such a quick, easy skill to learn, and the benefits are massive, and the cons are minimal. SAME WITH LEARNING NORMIE SHIT.

Attached: 1555175791035.jpg (647x740, 54K)

The truth is that dancing is for brainlets, only a childish female mind could enjoy dancing. It feels great to do other physical things though like lifting, riding a bike, rock climbing, etc., if you're a man and not a whore.

Attached: 1402681734537.jpg (541x571, 166K)

tell me where our time went
and if it was time well spent
just don't let me fall asleep
feeling empty again

What is wrong with you mentally? This is the most perfect example of NPC meme I have ever seen honestly. It's quite literally cut-and-dry "YOU NOT LIKE THING, YOU ARE BADDDDD!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Like, you know there are people capable of being social without dancing right? Or joking, for that matter. You sincerely reek of mental illness. Like you keep dogging the other guys for not "trying normie shit" but I don't know why anyone would if they saw you acting like this. It's really quite odd how someone can get so worked up over something so simple as "nah that's not really for me".

Like, look at this dude. In just the time I've typed this he's already done another long screeching angry reply here He is 100% dedicated to his insecurity-driven defenses of le epic normie lyfe and will probably keep going for as long as the thread keeps getting replies. Kinda sad desu.

SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING!

it really is shit its not something to look forward too and its the saddest fucking thing watching people thinking they are living it up

You can hang out with your friends without being retarded normie cattle.

i left this thread like an hour and a half ago and you're still here whining about this same shit? what is wrong with you? freak

Attached: 1566815073325.jpg (114x128, 3K)

>he actually made out with the wasted horny chick that everyone else avoided
oh no no no

same for me. never went out until I was 20-21 because I worked at a job with many normies who dragged me out

>coworker girls only get more rude and disgusting as they drink more and more
>ends up with some of them pissing themselves others crying etc puking
>someone loses their phone, another one a wallet etc
>they take a taxi home because they are afraid to get raped meanwhile their friends are going home with total randoms they met right before closing time

meet them at work on monday
>WOW SATURDAY WAS CRAZY AS FUCK BROO LETS DO IT AGAIN NEXT WEEKEND

No. Learning about sport is hard, and gay like yourself, learning about faggot movies is hard, and gay like yourself, learning about shity video games is hard, and gay like yourself, learning about LAW AND RULES is not normie shit, I drive because I have to, I obey laws because I have to. I do not go to bars, this is not because I “don’t know how” but because they are gay(like yourself) if you find bars/clubs/sport fun U R GEY, and there is nothing to help you but a bunch of dicks down your throat.

>Filename
>Literally a black dude in the front

cringe

I'm literally sitting at home on my laptop on a labor day weekend. I can type paragraphs, and I can type a lot of them because I'm not a retard, and anyone with half a brain can type a lot of words quickly, just so long as their brain is fast enough to process the words. What are you, a brainlet? You literally can't write 500 words in 5 minutes? Is that such an unheard of feat for you?

I have a blank look on my face, because this doesn't really come from an emotional level, but a rational one. You can also believe me when I say this because

A. I have no reason to lie
B. I've only ever told the truth before
C. I don't give a fuck

My posts are as much a lecture for robot spastics as it is a mental exercise for me. You're like the mental equivalent of mild DOMS. Slightly annoying, but I can easily work through it without so much as a grimace.

he's clearly a cornball and basically a NICO (nigger in colour only)

Club dancing is a new phenomenom inspired by subhuman niggers. It's not some inherent thing to actual humans like you act like it is.

The industrial revolution and its consequences for the human race

Lol people saying dancing encourages reproduction. Theres studies revealing a negative correlation between dancing ability and IQ. Stupid people dance and stupid people have children enjoy your retarted lives and children

Your posts are
>OPINIONS DO NOT EXIST MY EXPERIENCE IS THE ONLY VALID ONE
You are the autist here.

>2010s movie
>nsync member plays a comedic role which makes fun of him

Attached: 1464824836955s.jpg (125x97, 3K)

bro stupid people tend to do this activity so abstaining from it means i'm smart!!!

More like early 2010's non-kino

Yikes

Also, re-reading your post, you seem genuinely bothered by my posts, whereas mine are worded to convey a sense of desperation and urgency, so as to connect with the reader on a level that might jar them into action. I can do this effortlessly and without personal emotional trauma because I'm fucking smart, and you're dumb.

Face it. I'm smart. You're dumb. You will reply to this spouting something about insecurity or projection, because I know you can't distinguish tone or rhetoric, because, like I said; I'm smart...And you're dumb.

You fancy yourself intelligent, but I'm what happens when you meet someone who's ACTUALLY intelligent. The best part is, you don't even know if I'm being genuine or not. You're so stupid that you're now second guessing yourself.

Strong comprehension from the faggot dancer

It was basically any girl who was in the vicinity

I made out with a 50 year old women once, I was on anti depressants at the time and alcohol made me go all over the place, huge gilf fetish now

I came off them because I realized I was depressed because I thought I was wasting my youth not because it was chemical imbalance the doctor kept saying

realized I wasn't and its not my thing so instantly felt better

shitty experience but it did some good, glad I didn't sleep with anyone If I got mouth herpes I don't want to imagine what stds I would be swimming with now

Attached: bleehhhh.png (584x475, 290K)

That's because most experiences are universal, retard. You would empathize with me if you were experienced enough to have lived them too, but you're a neet shut in who can only project what he THINKS those experiences might be like, because he's never actually had the chance to try them. Human nature exists, and you're waaaaaaaaaaay out of touch with it.

>inb4 hurr durr le human nature meme

An autist would not understand.

>I love...nigger music
Stopped reading there

You do not have over 115 IQ I can guarantee it

I can hear the self second guessing in your post already. I was right.

Nice blog post faggot

it's fun if you have friends to go and dance with

Source; i've been to a few weddings

I’m a different person then who you were talking to before, brainlet

Let me update it just for you:

P.S.
Fuck you

Why didn't you marry someone you can at least tolerate then

I'm white, I cant dance :(

Nice try, but unlike you, I'm ACTUALLY above average intelligence, and unlike you, I'm not just saying it.

Watching you seethe is more fun than watching someone cope into a dilate while having sex with someone in their head rent free.

as a social normie i can say clubs and dancing are fucking trash
>tfw hanging out at a friends apartment with group of coworkers 3 out of 7 times in the week
>just drink or smoke and chat shit for a few hours until we decide to dip out
it’s way more fun than standing in one spot being sardined by 100 people and buying overpriced drinks
>tfw tomorrow we’re drinking beer and doing bob ross paintings for maximum comfy

Attached: EC4E3CB1-E4C2-46E0-A06D-7B5A1AB611BD.jpg (1242x1461, 275K)

>attended a wedding three days ago
>get drunk
>cute girl coaxed me to dance with her
>had fun

No, you aren’t

have sex rent free

As you people argued about shit for hours on Yea Forums i was fucking bitches.
Think about what you want to do with your time you SEETHERS (protip: it shouldnt be arguing with incels on Yea Forums)
Mike Larson out!

Hey, Mike Larson!

HAVE. SEX.

>2010s special guest star
>it's Joey Fatone

Attached: file.png (184x184, 65K)

Yo, you have 69 (sex number) on your
post number! Thats a "based" from me!
As for having sex, i have it regularly with numerous of my female friends, and tgeycum every time!
Love, ML (Mike Larson)

Dancing is unironically fun, it's a way of bonding with people and the rhythmic physical activity pairs well with the loss of inhibitions that accompany drinking. It's a lot of fun to be in an environment where strangers are relaxed and everybody is just trying to live in the moment and have a pleasant time

My one friend who is a great dancer, I mean he can outdance any negro on the floor, gets the most ass of any guy I know. The 2nd place guy was a percocet and cocaine dealer when he was getting laid constantly. Women love dancing and a man who has money, drugs and associated danger.

>"Spears were invented for hunting"
>"That's kind of negated by all the people who have hunted without spears"
NPCs try so hard to make good points without being able to think, bless them

Dancing is fun you are just an autist desu. My gf wanted to go to some winter ball in high school and it gave me anxiety but I had a lot of fun actually

>that accompany drinking
what about without? would you dance in a club for hours completely sober?

This smells like tasty, garlicy pasta.

Yes, and I have with no loss of fun. You just gotta be in the moment, and I'm based enough where social inhibitions no longer apply to me cause I do whatever the fuck I want.

Any tips for learning how to dance? Dancing in a club seems kind of futile since it's so crowded and people basically just jump and rhythmically sway

FUCKIN MOGGED A WHOLE BOARD
BASED
DAD'S HOME
DWEEBS MAD

fag energy coming from this post

>1400 ELO
lmao, yes I am indeed better than you

maybe you should stop closing your heart

No u

No u

No u

Wow I see you guys are having yet another productive internet exchange. Keep me posted on who realizes they're retarded for participating first

>It's because I'm smart, and I make snap deductions like Sherlock Holmes.
God I love autists so much.
I think you're overestimating how "intelligent nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor" that guy is just based on his not dancing, but he is an absolute retard for getting married and falling victim to what every man was already warning him about. "Maybe with me it'll be different!"

Attached: 1396768780417.jpg (251x240, 10K)

>I'm based enough
don't start using based like that. it may actually start to enter your vocabulary

I like to think of every user as my friend. But you, you are no friend of mine, friend.

The most basic shit is the fist bump. Just practice with that. See this video? Bump your fist everytime they sway their hips. Once you get that down, close your eyes and keep bumping to the pounding of the bass.

Keep doing that until you don't even need them as a visual cue to discern the pounding of the bass. Now get a little more complicated and replace the fist bump with something else, like a chest pop, or add something else onto it, like a head bob, or bobbing your knee. That's literally the most basic dance move. Now from that point on, it's just finding the "bass" of any song and working around that bass line.

youtube.com/watch?v=sz_34vpoLJc

I'm based enough where I don't give a fuck

I didn't marry anyone period lmao.

Which are the best late 2000's comedy?

Attached: c1525453946758.jpg (750x745, 78K)

You're way more of a retard if you think "not learning to dance" will prevent you from being socially succesful. If that was the case for you, that's both sad and bizarre. There's nothing wrong with not being into dancing, no one will accuse you of BETRAYING YOUR HUMAN INSTINCTS!! for it.

Dancing is fun and genuinely envy anyone who's good at it.

youtu.be/SRWiqjgOyX0

holy shit that's based

You should never leave that board ever again

Somehow niggers can suck at everything but they are amazing when it comes to sports or music related things

;)

Nice refutation

Bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgpadvr0STA

>self published

t. schizo

In a nightclub, packed with people and playing some shitty modern pop trap? Probably not, that sounds unproductive
I could see sober dancing in a more open environment being fun, though

have sex

The matrix dodge was pritty cringe

I get that your translating into autism but fuck me do you sound gay

>Yea Forums has gone off the deep end and now tries to convince everyone that being a virgin loser with no friends is good
It's been a hilarious ride seeing millennial scum lose all their self awareness.

?

>All the normies caught by this post
We have fallen far

Um, racist and sexist much?

> bragging about 1400 ELO in chess
Cringe, anything under 2000 is brainlet tier

Lmao, you're seething. Cute.

you can control when the end arrives faggot

me and a fellow autistic bro played morrowind with a group of about 10 people people all high af
>Tfw they liked it and seemed invested in what was happening

Attached: Smugge.jpg (228x228, 17K)

You really need to get out more and get off that cancerous board.

Holy shit you're hopeless

Triggered some so y cumbrains incels with that post, good job.

We know you're a stuck-up faggot in the closet, afraid to let loose at your wedding. Lmao. Become an hero.

>He thinks women care about muscles

Attached: 1563984169310.png (321x185, 78K)

You fail to understand that normies are spiritual seccessors of unwashed plebs who have existed for entire history. Now there is nothing wrong if you inherently like plebshit. The trouble is you try to present false dichotomy. There are still people who see circus for what it is, and try to rise above it. In my experience mostly upper middle class, where majority of people are self made. But if you like to stoop down and act like a nigger with wagecucks, go for it

Tattoos, tranny, ugly, old. People are disgusting.

Yes it's cringe

He's right though

Imagine typing this to cope with the fact you can't dance kek

I'm about to stick you in a closet nerd.

Attached: animebullysniffinghair.png (701x753, 296K)

bottom right roastie is looking at me like zhezhe does

you just know that black dude is based

Start by not being cucked by your wife, then you'll be welcome to act as tough as you want.

OP here.
I just came back from having a father-daughter day, and you autistic faggots have been posting for FIVE HOURS over the pro's and con's of the social aspect of fucking DANCING.

All i wanted to do was have a conversation about shitty movie soundtracks and you give me THIS.

You know what. Never change.

Suck my cock, handsome (no homo).

Why is it always about food with you americans?

Thanks but I don't engage in acts of sodomy.

>Become an hero.
fucking what?

Attached: hbhnm3kvjocdwxs24vip.jpg (800x450, 77K)

>imagine thinking flailing around in club drunk on overpriced drinks and half-deaf by shitty music is dancing

imagine thinking that had to be greentext

Newfag

so fucking new.I hoep everyone makes fun of you dumbgfucjk

If you werent on Yea Forums 2007 and prior, you'll always be new.

oh no guys haha i remember that candlej

>Dodge this

>Early 2000s teen drama

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME
YOURE ALREADY
THE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD

>t-pain's a twitch streamer now

strange times

learn english you dirty brown faggot

yeah I relate
>finally go to club with my normie bros
>it's literally just the worst kinds of people I avoid when I'm sober but now they're drunk and trying to talk to me
>can't hear a thing over the nigger music, people just putting their faces close to eachother spitting everywhere while talk-shouting
>slags coming up to me and hitting on me/forcing me to dance/begging for drinks etc makes me uncomfortable so just awkwardly smile while looking for exits
>introduce friends to the girls as a distraction so I can bail
>finally outside with fresh air, some rasshole comes up to me stinking of cigarette smoke and alcohol asking for a lighter
>I don't smoke sorry
>proceeds to tell me I'm LYING to him and he wants to fight me
>walk back into club. find another exit, grab a taxi and just bail
>get home and make tendies while watching youtube videos
I don't get what the appeal of this shit is

This started off well. Not sure why you had to descend into fellating yourself in order to teach the dude a lesson. Although, your both edgy and ">tfw too intelligent"-ing in different ways so I guess you might get through to him. Ironic though.

*you're

>early 2000's comedy flick trailer
>WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT
>WHO WHO WHO WHO

Attached: 9742cd2ff83bd4de34a2ca12132472ba61176737baf9bad4ac3a5e42c4268ec1.jpg (499x488, 108K)

People having fun my guy

This is a fun scenario you've concoted in your mind, but it's clear as day from what you are saying that you were the smug sperg everyone found weird. "WHAAA NIGGER MUSIC WHHAAA PEOPLE". Kys.

>I dont smoke

What can of adult man doesn't have a lighter on him at all times? Are you a zoomer?

Who really enjoys dancing? That's right nigs and women.
It's not you, user

>Muh nigs, muh women

Imagine being a shut-in incel with no joy in life.

"imagine" being a nig or a woman

>mostly I just want to close my eyes and let the music take over my body.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Neither of those, pure bred white man here, I'm just not an insecure beta male like you. I have a gf, women friends, and black friends. You have your hatred. I'll take it.

>Dancing has ALWAYS been about sex.
Bullshit.
Are war dances about sex?
What about shamanistic dances dedicated to channeling spirits?
Are mourning dances about sex too?

>Dancing has almost ALWAYS been about sex if it's not about intimidation, unity, or ritualism.
Oh look you walked it back and admitted that dancing and sex aren’t actually inherently related.

meh, I've got no rhythm and am too reserved for that shit unless I'm real drunk, and then I'm basically just doing the Ron Livingston shuffle from Office Space. Got some friends that are assholes with no shame so it makes for fun watching, really is like IRL shitposting.
I feel like slow dancing is easy though, kinda just walking and rocking around, I could handle that. And I probably could learn some actual dance moves as I'm coordinated, I would just have no idea how to apply it. Like when I got good at drawing, I could copy a picture into pencil decently. But my own composition? Nope. Just technical skill that loses all ability when put on its own

Attached: 21651651651.jpg (623x529, 23K)

You make me sick.

>I'm at a biomedical engineering firm and without people like you down in the basement we could not safely do our work since we have to be sure our products aren't killing people.

Plot twist.
The shit you make is killing people regardless.

Attached: thot.jpg (610x600, 64K)

And you make everyone sick. Dont you wish for a change?