Pay for video game

>pay for video game
>have to wait 10 hours to play
I want my money back

Attached: muhq.png (778x456, 449K)

>Yea Forums

Stop playing video games cumbrain

hop on fortnite instead

How can a game have a fucking queue? How is there not enough servers for everyone?

there is, the OP just picked an extremely populated server

/nupol/ puritans on Yea Forums are so fucking cringe

Why would you play wow in 2019?

Companies don't burn money on renting data centers for dead games.

Asmongold layer.... Home

>being an online skinnerbox cuck
>not being a chad singleplayer patrician

Isn't this dead game that's just the same old slop from 15 years ago more popular than the current updated version?

No its just a bunch of idiots who dumped so much money over the last 15 years on virtual cunny that they cannot mentally let go and move on.

>he fell for the classic meme

OLD GOOD!
NEW BAD!

YOU THINK U DU BUT U DUNT AMIRITE XDD

So basically what happened was Blizzard had this big "reserve a cool name" drive a few weeks before classic launched. You got your name but you also got one of only a few servers that were currently up. So everyone who wanted their cool name is stuck in que till other people either leave the server or the person gives up and rerolls on a less popular server.

reminds me of a time in my life when my life wasn't just complete and utter garbage

Imagine wasting your life grinding for gear so you can play dress up dolls with your character, it doesn't get more pathetic than wow.

I don't understand the appeal of WoW. It looks like N64 graphics, and you're just farming all day to boost RPG stats? It has like the worst elements of RPGs (time sinks like Pokemon), without the pay off of satisfactory PVP like Pokemon.

Gacha games exist.

Kill yourself zoomer

You'll never play vanilla. It's gone

>thinking back on when your life wasnt shit
>played wow back then
no it was always shit.

90% of players wont stay past the first month, so if they made enough servers for everyone they would all be ghost towns after a little while

maybe I just remember it being less shit, to the point where it makes how shitty my life is now almost be not shit

>>wait 10 hours to wait*

Attached: 1566885940650.png (2048x1378, 4M)

Attached: ciri.png (3840x2160, 2.78M)

>OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE WORLD OF WARCRAFT SO MUCH BROS!

Attached: when_the_soy_hits.webm (374x500, 2.99M)