Was this scene realistic?

Was this scene realistic?

Attached: brad-pitt-mike-moh-bruce-lee-2.jpg (2000x1333, 944K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA
ozy.com/true-story/debunking-quentin-tarantinos-mockery-of-bruce-lee/95956
businessinsider.com/demographic-time-bomb-clock-japan-2016-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was REEEEalistic.

BRAD PITTU NUUUOOH

NO PREESE MY ARM IT HURTU SOH BAD BRADU PITTU

Bruce Lee could still beat him if the fight wasn’t interrupted, you saw him no-sell that fucking car slam. The fact he dented it shows how strong he really is.

No. Bruce Lee, and I say that with authority, could kick the asses of the 10 best MMA fighters of the Heavyweight or Super Heavyweight classes. 10 of the best, at the same time. And he could do so without breaking a sweat.

Hence it's unrealistic.

NOOH IT HURTU REAR BAD PREESEE
TERANTINU STOPP THIS
YERR CUT YERR CUT

No, if there is anyone that would be able to take a blow like that, it’s Bruce.

white > asian men so yes

Bruce Lee sucks dick

It doesn't matter, because that's not what it was about for Western boomers who glorified him. It was about feeling nostalgic for the pre-modernist way of life that Westerners no longer had and that foreigners still generally lived and occasionally glorifying something from foreign cultures as a way of justifying that feeling, granting it some kind of significance, like "See? There was still something good about that way of life. It still had a purpose and could create things of meaning." They wanted to see Bruce Lee as cool. It didn't matter whether he was actually competent in a street brawl or just someone who was really good at playing ping pong with nunchucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

What are you saying, that he could dodge bullets?

weeks have passed and you spamming faggots still aren't posting webms

Yes,Cliff is of a different weight class,Bruce has a enormous disadvantage

Reminder that he is fighting a tough guy stuntman war veteran NOT Brad Pitt. Stuntmen(especially in that era) were some of the toughest people ever

Attached: hi-res-7f35a205db66b48cf409f1a96df0bcd6_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 65K)

Nope. He's also a featherweight.

Attached: 1280_Brad_Pitt_150417-LP009-EXCL_Coleman-Rayner_EMBED.jpg (1280x1920, 371K)

AH PLEASE BRADALDO DON'T THROW ME LIKE THAT IT HURTS SO BAD!

Attached: ForkedTanGrouse-mobile.webm (624x480, 1.46M)

Yes

Attached: 5DE60524-6C7A-42EF-AD81-2C701DDD7F9E.jpg (600x794, 56K)

Bruce Lee would literally teleport behind Brads white ass and knock him the fuck out before he could even move a muscle. Typical of Ameritards to fantasize about shit that could never happen, just like how they like to think they won WW2 when all they did was feed off the carcass like a buncha rabid vultures.

Attached: 12068396-8734-4E65-BB49-5E4CE43142D0.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>he told them to poo in loo

You dont see Japanese men abandoning their culture to embrace yours do you? But can the same be said about Wh*Teoid Gajin? Yeah I thought not. Know yoir place white boy, that is at the feet of the superior Japanese Chad.

ME NO RIKE IT

Based. Bruce Lee would end Brads entire career if they ever came to blows, since Brad is only cast for his pretty boy looks and were he to ever engage Lee he would come out looking barely human.

No bradu would’ve snapped the insectoid’s neck irl

>this is the face behind the white>asian meme
Lmao

Attached: 1562514616162.png (560x546, 208K)

NOOO BURADDU PREEEEESE IT HURTTO SO BADDU
SAVU ME JACKIE CHAN
WHITU PIGGU IS TOO STRONK FOR SMARR ASIAN PEENER

Attached: lee.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

>>this is the face behind the white>asian meme
>Lmao

Attached: yunioshi.jpg (580x568, 67K)

Imagine being so insecure you have to put down literal legends to feel better about your pathetic selves. Damn white fragility is fucking real.

>Mexican
>Asian

it's just a meme lmao
why does this clearly comedic satire scene make you people seethe so much?

>You dont see Japanese men abandoning their culture to embrace yours do you?
yes. their entire race did during the meiji restoration megamind

Attached: D3004F93-E321-4F7A-BFA6-CC8D513E5C25.png (1350x900, 371K)

Wrong pic

Attached: 7273C122-E6B5-43B4-82B9-2D047D7E359C.png (1024x744, 1002K)

The truest shit ever, wh*tes don’t know martial arts

no bradu should've kicked bruce's ass even more resoundingly

Yeah well atleast Japanese arent going to go extinct because their men are too beta to stop their degenerate women from procreating with literal bulb headed apes from the reccesses of Somalia. Imagine being so passive you let a race of sub 80 IQ retards outbreed you lmao

Retard the natives came from Asia

Yes, Bruce lee got btfo by whites like gene lebel and steve mcqueen. Asian boys cant fight.

It actually happened, but the stuntman who did it was a judo champion, and ended up being good friends with Bruce Lee, teaching him grappling.

>According to LeBell, Lee was a working stiff on the set of The Green Hornet but was kicking the shit out of the stuntmen. They couldn’t convince him that he could go easy and it would still look great on film. The show’s stunt coordinator, Bennie Dobbins, needed a ringer to deal with Lee, so he called in Judo Gene.

>LeBell says when he got to the set, Dobbins told him to put Lee “in a headlock or something.”

>So LeBell went up and grabbed Lee. “He started making all those noises that he became famous for,” LeBell said, “but he didn’t try to counter me, so I think he was more surprised than anything else.”

>Then LeBell lifted Lee onto his back in what’s called a fireman’s carry and ran around the set with him.

>“Put me down or I’ll kill you!” Lee screamed.

>“I can’t put you down or you’ll kill me,” LeBell said, holding Lee there as long as he dared before putting him down, saying, “Hey, Bruce, don’t kill me. Just kidding, champ.”

>Back on his feet again, Lee didn’t kill LeBell. Instead, Lee recognized that the lack of grappling was a deficiency in the Jeet Kune Do style of martial arts he was developing. So Lee trained with LeBell for a little over a year with LeBell showing Lee armbars, leg locks and takedowns, and Lee schooling LeBell in kung fu kicks.

ozy.com/true-story/debunking-quentin-tarantinos-mockery-of-bruce-lee/95956

BRADDU MY PRENIS SO SMALL SO SOLLY SO SOLLY

Attached: bruce lee btfo.jpg (681x453, 136K)

>asian "man" carrying a purse
>white male carring his wife and happa child

Attached: michael-bisping-defeats-cung-le-1024x653.jpg (1024x653, 176K)

>this is what the average white supremacist LARPer lools like

Attached: 1549153136369.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

He still looks more masculine than a gook though

>Japanese arent going to go extinct
lol seethe

businessinsider.com/demographic-time-bomb-clock-japan-2016-9

>He still looks more masculine than a gook though

Attached: Average_white_cuck.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Attached: E6AE2815-8E0F-4754-8B4C-D3443D850FB9.png (251x272, 8K)

>t.56% muttoid

>Asian girls would rather fuck chris chan than a little rice dick gook
SAD

lmao is this real

apology accepted