When it will be not boring?

When it will be not boring?

Attached: EDF9F68B-3BB5-4A71-A26A-984AE8F5E063.jpg (960x1440, 182K)

When you have sex

When you hit 18.

When C____ meets S____.

When you're a 35 year old incel boomer

When your IQ rises exponentially. So never for you.

Unironically when Livia dies.

Goddamn what a fucking horrible character with no redeeming value.

Dropped this show after episode 8. Can't stand the accents and I never liked mafia glorification.

Not sure if bait or mongoloid poster

Episode 1 Season 1

Not bait. I didn't enjoy godfather either. The only gang glorifying I like is in breaking bad' or the wire.

If you got from The Sopranos that it was glorifying the mafia, you've just outed yourself as a fucking moron.

I liked her. She reminds me of your mom

>sopranos
>glorifying the mafia
you must have room temperature iq

Anyone who likes it probably has Italian heritage and secretly wishes they could live out the life of a Mafioso.

likes what, the series? are you one of those idiots who can't watch a series if the characters are unlikable?

When Corrado meets Silvio?

When Jackie Aprile dies of his stomach cancer and Tony goes to war with Junior for the Boss position.

Actually yes. That puts my gripes with the show into words. I couldn't find one character I liked. Thanks for clearing it up user.

wow that's retarded. it's a show about the mafia, of course they're all unsympathetic cunts

>give up on these threads because I never see posts like there, just muh mafia dicksucking
>finally intelligent posts
Thanks God
>iz nut glorfinh cuz charcter iz flaud
Right, just like 13 Reasons Why isn’t glorifying suicide, Breaking Bad isn’t glorifying drug lords, Deadwood doesn’t glorify cowboys, etc. you’ve outed yourself as an NPC getting mad at people who don’t like Sopranos and should go back to rebbit

Plenty of likeable characters in the wire and breaking bad

what's your point? those shows aren't about the mafia

wow you're really mad. I don't care if you like the sopranos or not, stop making strawmen. I'm just telling you that you're a retard if you think it's glorifying the mafia

Anti hero shows about crimes that I enjoyed

ok cool

Breaking Bad is indeed glorifying drug lords, but The Sopranos doesn't glorify the mafia, and the cocksucker even mentioned The Wire glorifying drug dealers and gangs, this is the summum of stupidity I have come across in this fucking board for the day and it's only 11:40AM.

>wow you’re really mad
>proceeds to get mad and call me retarded because he’s assblasted
You’re your own straw man faggot
>it’s true for all shows, except for ones I like
Remember, you’re here at this time too.

Attached: season3.jpg (1440x811, 305K)

being this retarded must be sad

Undah da boardwalk... with a schlong in OP's mouth

when will they come to their senses and add this mook

Attached: 2913232.jpg (300x400, 31K)

>zafina
what were they thinking?

>seething this hard

>Right, just like 13 Reasons Why isn’t glorifying suicide, Breaking Bad isn’t glorifying drug lords, Deadwood doesn’t glorify cowboys, etc. you’ve outed yourself as an NPC getting mad at people who don’t like Sopranos and should go back to rebbit
I get where you are coming from, but your kinda dumb m8. There's a way to depict something in its banality, to glamorize it in a sense.

I wish I have a mafioso bf.

post some examples of glorification of the mafia in the sopranos

when you off yourself it's better for everyone especially your disappointed parents

Attached: AJanhero.webm (720x405, 2.87M)

Nah.
t. German

OP here, thanks for the (you)s

Attached: 1473433322140.png (554x400, 66K)

or it's just a good show

Attached: homer.jpg (569x428, 108K)

n-no fuck you!!

Attached: 1462797164329.jpg (680x471, 99K)

Go back to netflix buddy

Not even close. The life of a mafioso (as portrayed in the show) looks miserable. Shallow, degenerate, emotionally unfulfilling, constantly worried about the feds busting your ass, and all the while knowing you're part of an organization in steep decline. And they never even make that much money.

the show was literally made to criticize the glorification of the mafia.

please answer

of what show?

impish behavior

like tony's mcmansion has a pool deep enough to drown in

it doesn't, that's why he failed

i love when my completely unrelated primary interests collide.

Attached: kaz.png (526x431, 384K)

You're gonna be underwater, the bag is kinda redundant.

>please post an entire scene right now
These threads are enough of an example. The lighting of the show, the emphasis on le goofy gabagool, Tony is the hero “b-b-buh muh antihero” it’s the same thing, he’s just nontraditional. Glorification doesn’t mean he literally has a harem of women sucking his cock the entire show. It’s when the aesthetic and feeling looks nice of the entire show. If that wasn’t the case, italians wouldn’t love the fuck out of this show. Pic related are the ones who love Sopranos.
You mean like Mad Men? Look m80 I like the glorification of degenerate behavior too. But I’m not deluded enough to not realize it’s glorification. This one isn’t for me, but I also like the Wire and a few others. Stop getting so damn assblasted one person on this fucking board disagrees and doesn’t want to participate in your circlejerk. That’s Plebbit behavior.

Attached: 0F2CEB5E-D7E3-4F45-8F0B-1D2275ADF088.jpg (700x700, 98K)

Guess I win. Don’t @ me ever again.

yeah okay, so you don't actually have any arguements

>emphasis on le goofy gabagool
it's talked about maybe 3-4 times throughout 7 seasons. you haven't even watched it, you just lurk sopranos threads for some weird reason

Even like fucking throwaway Paulie joke lines or Silvio comments are some of the most well written shit ever. The idea that someone couldn't see past the trappings and recognize the quality is hilarious and makes me feel good about not being that much of a retard.

cope

Fuck you

Attached: 399BE99D-6ECA-4B3A-B1EA-16C6EF1EF771.jpg (2156x2641, 649K)

>resorts to newfag buzzwords
that's actually embarrassing. can you point out some glorifying aspects or not? how the fuck does deli meat and lighting glorify them?

Didn't want to mess up his new haircut

>t. Priest
Not because it shows a nasty reality means it justifies it

>The lighting of the show
oh my god KILL YOURSELF

t. Netflix