Well done Alisha! Three mousebucks have been deposited in your account

>Well done Alisha! Three mousebucks have been deposited in your account.
Blue checkmarks and Disney shills are on suicide watch after Joker premiere! They are trying to spread a false narrative that Joker didn't receive a standing ovation at the Venice Film Festival. How desperate can these people be for mousebucks?

Attached: 88F257E5-9679-4C04-BBD7-5B483E8206F7.jpg (1125x1794, 875K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GovrnmtUnicorn/status/1167902602828189696
google.com/amp/s/juliavickerman.tumblr.com/post/529260500/nothing-gets-me-more-worked-up-than-a-bear-affair/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=TjNnw4UAHGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo.

You gotta be 18+ to post here lil zoom.

Why don't you take your superhero movies and go back to playing fortnite?

Women are going to hate the film because Arthur calls out girls on bullshit and is the hero for doing so.

You've got to be 18 years old to post here zoomer. Thank god Labor Day is tomorrow so you'll be back in eighth grade after Monday.

>durr muh capeshit is so mature! any1 who dont like batman mobies is a zoomer!

>actively denying a well documented standing ovation
Holy shit the mouse really is scared. The Sony pullout fucked their shit up more than I could've guessed.

>durr I don't like this movie genre because it is culturally popular, so anyone who likes this movie genre MUST be under 18
It's really easy to use your own logic to make you look like an ass, because your logic is utter shit.

>durrr muh movie genre about manlets running around on greenscreens shooting cgi laser beams at each other while making quips for 2 hours is equal to every other genre
Yeah I get it. Blues Clues is just as mature as Lord of the Rings.

>this is organized mouseshilling
Jesus Christ. I liked you faggots better when you were panicked and scrambling for excuses to hate this.

>“OMG! If we convince people not to see this problematic patriarchy movie then we can support lovely writers & James the cat! Yaaas KWEEEEN!”

I fucking hate quirky, lol so wholesome tumblr/twitter so much

Attached: F967F756-5C81-4B12-AFDD-AA33A9BCA715.png (750x1334, 1.47M)

Lord Of The Rings is for babies, Blues Clues is for adults.

>This movie received a standing ovation
>"NUH-HUH"
Why?

Literally less developed minds than children.

I mean, in all fairness James is pretty tight. It isn’t his fault. That’s a sweet boy right there.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-152502.png (1080x2160, 293K)

>alisha

That's a man

Fuck James the cat

Attached: 1547278180832.png (393x349, 16K)

Die white women

tripfags should be banned

hahaha, this is just ridiculous at this point. If they hate this movie so much and think that its bad, why cant they just go to RT, write a review and lower the rating? Is this so hard? Why they feel like they should go to every post that saying that Joker is great and write their nonsense there?

>DUDE CAPESHIT IS GAYY
>Joker is released
>DUDE DONT WATCH IF YOU DONT LIKE CAPESHIT LOOl

Lying fucking Bitch!

watch video here:

twitter.com/GovrnmtUnicorn/status/1167902602828189696

full standing ovations

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 15.37.52.png (620x573, 312K)

> NOOOO Joker is bad incel movie that inspires shooters, we dont need another movie about white male revenge in our 2019
>NOOOO where was no standing ovation
>NOOO where was no praise from critics, i didnt praise that and so my friends sjw
>movie actually has 87% RT with 31 reviews and literally everyone saying that Phoenix performance is oscar worthy
What did she mean by this?

This kino will literally rewrite history
To think, it was directed by the guy behind The Hangover

It was standing ovation from evening screening, and she is talking about morning screening for press tho

We need a new rule desu. No twittershit threads

retweet her she's going to SEETHE

but it STILL received a standing ovation? what are you racist and don't want a black woman to receive recognition in her film along with the cast? People in denial like you really make the world a lot harder to live in. KYS. I know you thought of it already

To be fair, didn't that guy start off doing shit about serial killers? I know for a fact one of his early movies had a poster done by John Wayne Gacy

I am pretty sure it's the press screening that received standing ovations? Considering critics who saw it there and reviewed it said similar things.

its actually funny how all these critics acting so angry and offended about good Joker reviews, lol. Next step they will start a hashtag #boycottJoker or something like a classical mcufags that desperatly trying to boycott Sony, And they dont even seeing tha pattern here. Its a peak comedy

it was like some of the critics were standing and clapping but NOT ALL CRITICS. I think thats what she means here

feminists are child abusers

>its actually funny how all these critics acting so angry and offended about good Joker reviews, lol. Next step they will start a hashtag #boycottJoker or something like a classical mcufags that desperatly trying to boycott Sony, And they dont even seeing tha pattern here. Its a peak comedy
>>>
> Anonymous 09/01/19(Sun)09:56:16 No.120373509▶
>
>it was like some of the critics were standing and clapping but NOT ALL CRITICS. I think thats what she means here
but it still received a standing ovation so what's the problem? stay in denial shill

Actual proof
google.com/amp/s/juliavickerman.tumblr.com/post/529260500/nothing-gets-me-more-worked-up-than-a-bear-affair/amp

youtube.com/watch?v=TjNnw4UAHGA

For all she knows, james the cat might militantly hate noggers

Holy BTFO batman

It's funny how libtards are basically tipper gore now

>might

I'm pretty sure he does.