Will this act of pedo-fuckery finally put an end to the Simpsons?

Will this act of pedo-fuckery finally put an end to the Simpsons?

thedailybeast.com/virgina-roberts-giuffre-alleges-jeffrey-epstein-ordered-her-to-massage-matt-groenings-crusty-feet

Attached: footfag.png (1365x1103, 1.48M)

Matt Groening hasn’t worked on Simpsons in decades.

have sex

What the fuck is this headline? Literally the first six words are gibberish.

virginia roberts giuffre is a girl Epstein trafficked

>fat guy doesn't curate his toenails

Attached: LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif (200x200, 823K)

he's still the creator

This is out of context. It was as a joke. Matt was wearing Krusty the Clown shoes and wasn’t even wearing them when Epstein suggested she do that.

>Believing anything this cunt says

She's just mad that she's a hambeast now and people will no longer pay her to fuck.

Attached: 15986738-0-image-a-34_1562982260820.jpg (1908x1146, 203K)

>defending a rich old fat fuck who's clearly had a relationship with Epstein and haven't made any comment about it
I can see what you're on about but come on

Attached: 345234745231231452354.jpg (850x794, 141K)

kys pedo apologist

wow first time a weebposter made sense

so...he got a foot rub? i dont get what the big deal is? is foot rub code for he raped her shitter or something?

i skimmed the article, it dosent mention her age, but to accuse him of being a pedophile that means she had to be 11-12 year oldish. why was a girl that young alone on a plane with a bunch of old men? how was she legally employed? where were her parents? what do they say about this? there are a lot of questions that should be asked about this entire thing

Sneed's legally aged prostutes
(Formerly Chuck's underaged prostitutes)

What I don’t understand is why you aren’t up in arms about the Clintons not being investigated for their hands in all of this.

Foot rub ain't enough

Find another way to end the simpsons

legit curious, what do they have to do with epsteins whore island? did they have partial ownership of it, or were they just good friends of the guy?

>lmao crusty feed gross
based headline

>a foot rub from a 16 yr old
That's pretty fucking gross and I'm very disappointed in Matt. Had he fucked a harem of hot 10-12 yr old cunnies, now that would have been based.

good goy

What's with the picture of Gabe Newell if the article is about Matt Groening?

Attached: LBUd3xsI1t5ojW0qjPdHL_JDKU0=.gif (480x360, 339K)

This. I don't like the Hollywood pedo clubs either, but unless you can prove he did something more than that there's really nothing to go on here.

Groening's Feet & Meat

based and CIApilled post user

> ugly woman
> most be bad

Hey, dick is for fucking, brain is for thinking, incel

>OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE THE SIMPSONS SO MUCH RBOS!

Attached: when_the_soy_hits.webm (374x500, 2.99M)

More like krusty feet lmao

Attached: 1565374132553.jpg (750x725, 90K)

Matt groening fucked and sucked child slaves with jeffrey epstein. Sneed

crusty feed

So I take this as we are not getting a season 2 of Disenchantment.