Is fire a solid or a gas?

Is fire a solid or a gas?

Attached: Fantastic-Four-Human-Torch.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy–momentum_relation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well in this pic it's a nigger

why not both?

its a plasma

it's a soquid

It's light/heat. Just energy, no matter.

Fire is a gas. The orange part of the flame is the smoke/soot/combusting CO2 that have all gotten so hot that they glow. The blue part of the flame is a plasma.

Is light a wave or a particle?

Attached: arnie.png (333x291, 137K)

Yes.

> Just energy, no matter.
Energy is matter..

light is a wave.

If all materia has wavelengths, does this mean niggers are waves? Just thought i'd lighten the mood for my fellow physicists.

Umm, sweetie, if light is a wave then explain the dual slit experiment??

its a spook

apparently it's plasma, but I have no idea what the fuck plasma is.

the dual slit experiment confirms that everything has wavelengths, not just photons.

imagine being this much of a brainlet lol

This

ITS A NIGGER ! LOOK THERE'S A NIGGER! A NIGGER ! THERE'S A NIGGER !!!

It depends if you're looking at the cat.

It's a wave that behaves like a particle.

A state of the matter when protons, neutrons and electrons cant form atoms plus they move at incredibly high speed (aka they have high cinetic energy)

please explain

But the wave function collapses when you observe it for some retarded reason.

light is composed of particles that act in wave form. its like asking if the ocean is a particle or a wave. the ocean is a mass of particles and waves are the expression of the reaction of the mass to other masses. a water molecule is a particle but it acts as a wave when grouped with other water molecules, just like the greater phenomena of "light" is composed of photons that act like waves.

Humans are gods.

Plasma is the fourth state of matter.

a brainlet is a person who doesnt understand something and is incapable of understanding it. your post implied that you looked up if fire was a solid, gas, or a plasma, while you explicitly stated that you dont have any idea what a plasma is. you already took the first step of looking it up, but couldnt be bothered to make a second search to discover what a plasma is. thus, you are a brainlet.

>protons, neutrons and electrons cant form atoms
so if an element is in plasma state it can't form any molecules? Plasma is just particle chaos?

The same as your blood...
You can't be that dumb..

Fire is a process. You must be an Amerilard.

basically yeah. you can contain the chaos with an EM field with a tokamak.

I processed your mom.

WHO WOULD WIN
A SUN MADE OF SOLID FIRE
OR
A SUN MADE OF GAS FIRE

light is something you see with your eyes
you can't be that dumb

Yes, usually you find this particulare state of matter in space, for example around black holes.

welders use plasma all the time

You're right i was speaking about natural formation of plasma.

Light is an electomagnetic wave and the carrier of information (a particle called photon)

>Some retarded reason
Because of the interaction.

It’s not. Plasma would require that all the bonds between protons and electrons are broken. That doesn’t happen in fire. Fire isn’t plasma.

wave functions always collapse when i look at the ocean. surfers fucking hate me

Blood "plasma" means the liquid without anything in it (deprived of proteins, circulating cells like red blood cells ecc)

This thread is just dumb nigger bait but because we're all autistic physics students the thread suddenly turned into a battle of wavelengths and state of matter.

Yea Forums never stops impressing me.

Plasma is far more common in stars. Don’t know why you immediately jumped to black holes

depends on what substance is burning and the temperature of the reaction. some flames are plasma and some arent

BLACKED holes you mean

Fire as we see it is a chemical reaction between one substance and oxygen to produce some other compound and CO2. It’s not really one stage of matter. However if it’s between two gasses combusting then you could say it’s a gas but fire as we know it is heat and light.
And it’s not plasma. Plasma requires that all electrons and protons stop bonding and become individual particles. That doesn’t happen with fire.

True but most fire we are accustomed with doesn’t get hot enough.

It's the other way around. Matter is energy

Former physics student here, but I consumed too much BLACKED so i'll try to be formal.
First we see a white dude, then a black BBC approaches him, as they both fuck eachother in the ass, energy is released as a byproduct which is the fire. Because they can't stop fucking eachother in the ass no matter how many times you yell at them, the fire keeps burning.

To "collapse a wavefunction" means you fire a photon at another particle. You aint firing shit while watching some dumb commiefornian on his surfboard.

If e = mc2 then m = e/c2. This universe is an open system, its means the reaction arrow goes both way so e = m/c2 -> m = e/c2

so youre saying that human eyes emit photons and that observation collapses wave functions

Yeah...probably because thism orning i read an article about bh.

>eyes emit photons
don't emit photons. And yes observation at quantum level collapse the wavefunction due the interaction between particles.

it's a starburst
Its solid but its juicy like a liquid

The one made of ice you fucking dumbass

Plasma is ionized gas. a good example is the lightning.

It's a chemical reaction.

fire is not a state of matter

fire doesn't occupy space

>wave function collapse
Anyone who takes this """explanation""" seriously is a retard.

Its simply a description of the equation that solves in a state or another. Variabilities "collapse" into actual numbers.

light is a gas idiot

kek

Congrats, you're retarded

Mass is not necessary to calculate energy, energy is necessary to calculate mass. That equation shows how energy can be calculated for something with mass, it doesn't mean that all energy is matter. In the case of massless particles the equation is E=pc. I really hope you didn't actually believe this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy–momentum_relation

It's a chemical reaction?

Thats not sufficient, you need an argument. Until then the badge of retard is still yours.

Pretty sure he doesn't become fire all the way through
He's solid but surrounded by fire
Jeez he's not an elemental !

Yes

Is proof that wave/particle is a false dichotomy

Why'd he do it?

Attached: 1558192583531.webm (1080x1920, 986K)

>muh quantum fizziks
Stupid humans and their refusal to accept that they’ll forever lack the capacity to know an objective truth

When black people see successful white people they attack.

Fire is alive
You're all murderers

>how could you with a Mexican

Why do you think about America literally 100 percent of the time? Is it because your shithole country is so unimportant that you have to involve yourself in a more important country’s politics? I’m guessing yes.

How dare you say it doesn't matter. Of course it matters. Science matters. Fuck off with your anti-science climate denying rhetoric. Go back to /pol/, Trumptard!

Attached: krusty sleeps now in the fire 1319437807997.jpg (512x384, 29K)

Imagine the smell.