What the hell happened to Chloe Bennet's face?

what the hell happened to Chloe Bennet's face?

Attached: 4104666-maos_s1_3.jpg (1510x1000, 373K)

BOGPILL

the wall

the jews dont want you to know women are most desirable from 14-23, so when you see a young woman at the later plateau of her prime as a younger actress (18-23) then notice her age it is a visceral shock to the system

Lost a lot of weight and definitely had some work done on her face.

Logan Paul happened

>Olivia Munn looks like Olivia Munn again
>Chloe Bennet starts looking like a bog alien
strange old world innit

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 238K)

those asian potatoes

potato diet

women of a certain age swear by it

Looked like a solid 8+ on left right pic but looks like a tranny now. Why does it keep happening? :(

Any good pics of her juicy ass?

Because she realized that despite looking down on Logan Paul and what he stands for, she understood that he really did nothing wrong

japanese potatoes

lol retard

no u

Nope.

With an arse like hers, who gives a fuck about her face?

can I get a quick rundown?

She looks like trash here

gentrification

Attached: screen-shot-2015-11-09-at-3-39-41-pm.png (584x634, 390K)

There was a Channel 4 show the other day where a scientist flat out said 16 would be about the age where a woman is most fertile

You wish man, just let it go. The damage is done.

Hapas tend to have an identity crisis. They don't know if they are white or asian and they somehow can't accept that they are both .This is made worse in hollywood where appearance is everything and they end up chopping up their face when they already look good

Hapas look fairly asian, but they age like white people. Maybe that's what leads them to plastic surgery so quickly.

Holy shit didn't even notice that lol

On another note, AOS S6 was complete horseshit. Only got interesting at like e8 then the final two episodes come and no questions are answered and the villain turns into "mwa ha ha me evil alien I like being evil for no reason". Everything in it was shite
Also fuck her character coz she thought fucking the whole planet for coulson's life was a good idea when he would probably die anyway, what a bitch

WHY THE FUCK THEY DO IT, WHY?! Megan Fox, Olivia Mun, now this bitch.

dropped

Attached: Logan-Paul-Worrisome.jpg (686x1029, 147K)

god i want to suck those pits on the right bros