Is your body ready for Jokino?

Is your body ready for Jokino?

Attached: joker.jpg (766x349, 64K)

>87%
a-are we safe now incels? 87% is great please dont kill us.

Unironically i have waited fucking years for a (good) dark capeshit again, i despise shit like Shazam or Ant-Man or whatever the fuck, i feel like superhero movies go best with dark themes, they shouldn't but they do, my favorite capeshit movies are the Dark Knight and Spider-Man 2, both much more "edgy" than the recent ones, they aren't bad per se but i just...cant get into them, so yeah i am hyped
Thank you for reading my blog

Attached: 4453453454.gif (162x226, 777K)

what about Logan?

I wanted to watch it but i never kept up with X-Man so i wouldnt know what the fuck was going on, it looked great tho.

1980’s Gotham City.

>Arthur Fleck is a struggling standup comedian who moves back in with his ailing bipolar mother to take care of her.

>Arthur is a socially awkward introvert with a condition that causes him to laugh uncontrollably when nervous.

>Arthur’s stand-up routine sucks and he works part-time as a clown to cover expenses. One of his coworkers gives him a gun for protection after some punks assault Arthur.

>Arthur develops a crush on his neighbor Zazie Beetz, a single mom who works at a bank, and begins stalking her. She treats him well out of pity, which he misconstructs as genuine affection.

>Most of the movie is just Arthur slowly spiraling into insanity due to his shitty life and abusive mother. He also resents the wealthy.

>A recording of his shitty standup is shown and mocked on a popular late night talk show hosted by Robert De Niro.

>Thomas Wayne is the Mayor and people have been protesting against him for neglecting the poor masses.

>Arthur’s mother was once Thomas' secretary and tells Arthur during one of her maniac episodes that he is Thomas’ son.

>Arthur aggravates Thomas with his attempts to get close (stalking Thomas’ family at Wayne Manor, sneaking into a fundraiser and ambushing Thomas in the bathroom, etc.) and gets beaten and humiliated.

>Arthur gets into an altercation with three Wall Street types in the subway and kills them in clown getup, which becomes a symbol against the rich that oppress and abuse the poor.

>While Arthur away his mother has an episode and is sent to Arkham.

>Arthur catches Zazie with her boyfriend and makes a scene at the bank, calling her a whore and getting her fired, for which she cuts ties with him.

>Arthur finds out she was obsessed with Thomas but he never fucked her, so Arthur isn’t his son. He also learn she was aware her boyfriend was sexually abusing 4-year-old Arthur and let it happen.

You don't really need to have seen the other films

You don't need to know shit about X-Men other than
>Wolverine has regeneration abilities
>Professor X has psychic abilities
that's about it, the rest of the movie is its own thing.

>Arthur visits his mom in Arkham and kills her (off-screen).

>De Niro’s talk show tracks Arthur and invites him to a guest spot to roast him some more.

>Arthur embraces the identity of “Joker” and begins killing people who wronged him, though he spares Zazie.

>At the talk show, Joker calls for an uprising against the rich before shooting De Niro on live television.

>His speech triggers a citywide riot, during which Thomas and Martha Wayne get shot by one of his followers.

>Joker is chased by the police through the city, but eventually gets caught and arrested.

>Movie ends with Joker being committed to Arkham, so out of reality he “hears” the soundtrack (“That’s Life” by Frank Sinatra) and dances to it as the credits roll.

>Arthur does a lot of dancing in the movie. He dances with his mom, dances after killing the Wall Street guys, dances as he becomes the Joker, dances on the talk show, etc.

>Arthur dancing on the steps is to the sound of "Bennie and the Jets" by Elton John.

>Arthur only wears the full Joker costume in the third arc, roughly 30 minutes at most.

>postcredit scene: aquaman sees a picture of the joker in a broadway-like billboard

I can safely say that Logan is the worst and most pointless film I have ever witnessed. It is a pathetic "slasher" flick that panders to our lowest and most voyeuristic, rubberneck instincts. It attempts to seduce the weakest, sickest, and most gladiatorial part of human nature. The part that yearns to view blood and gore when we drive by a car crash.

What's worse is that Logan brutally wastes some of the most extraordinary talents in the entertainment industry. Patrick Stewart, one of the most brilliant Shakespearean actors of our time, and Hugh Jackman one of the finest film and Broadway talents ever, have been paid lavishly to compromise their talents egregiously. The real tragedy of this film is to witness these two brilliant, and gifted actors sell their souls to the Hollywood cesspool, or is it Deadpool? The same pool that once spawned some powerful, ethical, inspirational, and entertaining CGI Marvel heroes. That pool has stagnated, and it starting to get putrid.

One decapitation and impaling after another, it also drags children into the psychotic slashing mayhem. As if it's not bad enough that adults could conceivably behave in such a way, to create heroic images of demonic bloodthirsty innocents is unconscionable.

The only comfort arising from this tasteless and gratuitous dung heap of mizzled gore is that Charles and Logan are finally shanked beyond repair. No more Wolverine, or Professor Charles Xavier. Thank God! My fear is that Marvel is simply making way for another generation of young actors to be proselytized for the sake of even more gruesome, sick, twisted and bloodthirsty voyeurism.

If I could get a refund for my ticket, and the popcorn, I would. Calling Logan a lame and insulting piece of crap would be too generous

I'm expecting tryhard crap whose only saving grace is the lead actor.

Logan fell apart in the last act. It just went full capeshit when his younger clone showed up

Why are new reviews coming in? Does the film get played multiple times at the festival or are some of these cunts just unbelievably lazy?

>dark evolution
This is custom made for edgy teens. Capeshit is artistically defunct. No amount of grimdark deconstruction will save it.
This is a throwback to The Dark Knight and its realistic/edgy treatment when the next logical step should be the acknowledgement of the inherent ridiculousness of capeshit (a return to the Burton era).

>9.26/10 average rating
fucking hell, is this legit lekino?

Attached: 4262389432.jpg (1125x504, 73K)

it's King of Comedy for millenials and zoomers but they won't notice

It's a higher rating than Spider-Verse and Black panther so far. It seems like the people who loved it really loved it and the negative reviews are reeing about incels instead of the film itself.

You should be thankful. People are actually going to remember King of Comedy exists thanks to this

yeah i should be thankful that good movies are being digested and vomited as capeshit

>10/10 on IGN

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-03-at-9.44.02-AM.png (730x360, 205K)

I was born ready

Attached: joker letterboxd review.jpg (611x680, 80K)

Did it erase the King of Comedy, user? No. Stop being so dramatic

>reddit spacing
Go back

yes, people will believe this movie is original and unique while the true source material will be forgotten by history

there's even robert deniro as a wink wink to his present failed career and marriage, he sold himself for a few pesos

>Best Picture nominee
You heard it here folks. It's the academy's time to pay up for snubbing TDK. It's real pottery

literally /ourguy/ review

It will be revered as the capekino that revived Yea Forums

>It's the academy's time to pay up for snubbing TDK
But that film won an Oscar. In all seriousness though Phoenix does seem like a contender for best actor but that has more to do with most films being dire this year

It has a lower score than Black Panther lmao

Stop feeding (you)s to the discord disneyshill please

>aquaman
Keep that shit out of my Jokino!

You have to blame Marvel/Disney for that. Nowadays people think the standard for stellar movie making is the MCU. The mouse has everyone under a spell desu. Thank god Disney's self-destructing is imminent

The ’70s/’80s cues notwithstanding, the hatred of the 1%, the street protests, and anti-authoritarian sentiment, and the far-too-central role that media and celebrity play in our perceptions of social success, all feel horrifyingly present-tense. And here is what is even more frightening than Phoenix’ hacking cackle, or the moments of gruesome bloodiness, or the portrait of a society teetering on the brink of breakdown: “Joker,” based on recognizable IP, and now given the seal of critical and possible awards-consideration approval too, is so aesthetically impressive, effective, and persuasive of its own reality that you see clearly how easily it could be (mis)interpreted and co-opted by the very Yea Forums/Incel/”mentally ill loner” element it purports to darkly satirize.

sneed

The director himself said the movie isn't political and he doesn't want to tell people what it means one way or another. Eat shit, discordfag.

Have to wait 1 whole fucking month longer than ameribro's. Sometimes being yuropoor sucks balls and ass. I just wanted to shoot up my theater like a good little incel

Absolute fucking state of globohomo propaganda

Attached: 1536794683331.png (746x114, 87K)

blacked society good
powerful incels bad

I'm not watching your shit movie

The joke's on you then.

>shit movie
9.26/10 rating buddy

So does every movie in existence, Black Panther is the greatest achievement in the history of film. The modern equivalent of The Birth of a Nation

Is this film the Joker equivalent of the Bat-signal? We all know who is going to respond and what the signal wants them to do.

> make another film where you profess your hate for 25-33% of the country
> market it as dangerous film

CIA/DHS literally hoping some channer buys into their violent agitation

Attached: 1563141739914.png (743x712, 523K)

Based Patricians will respond and watch jokerkino they shall do

Planning on suicide first tranny?

That’s not all these chosen ones have got to do. They’ve been shown their true purpose, they’ve seen what impact they can make. They know what they have to do next.

I get it bros,
>it's /ourmovie/
do you not see through this shit? They are playing you like fiddles

What's your argument for why it's bad? It's got niggers in it so why are you liberal types complaining?

Buy the bluray/DVD combo pack when it releases in the winter

I'm not fucking liberal you dope, they're pandering to you and me, I just think it's fishy.

The film will be another in a series of films where Hollywood loathes white young males. There will be no pandering, except for the subversive type.

>it's fishy
Why? It's a company trying to make money by catering to an untapped market. This is standard business practice.

DON’T FORGET THE FIGURINES MY JOKESTER FREN

You're both retarded if you think this is actually pandering to incels instead of vilifying them

RUN NIGGER RUN

Attached: 1544763018659.gif (600x600, 80K)

>thinking there is a difference

Waiting for the real review.

Attached: armond-white-1.jpg (625x420, 59K)

killem anyways

so you are gonna watch it

>no hope politics
redpilled desu

it only shows Phoenix naked so it will be a no go form Armond

I never kept up with X-men either and the movie doesn't expect you to anyway. The time gap is unexplained in the movie itself. There is no explanation for how the events got to that point in the setting of the movie. It's like a one-off thing, I guess.

will he have a cameo?

Attached: W-8JYcFZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

what's the deal with De Niro and incelkino?

Attached: laughs.jpg.jpg (1110x800, 76K)

Is this really a capeshit though?

Attached: mfw.jpg (500x656, 72K)

I've heard he actually says "We live in a society" at some point
If this is true, this whole board is gonna burst into fucking flames

Attached: 1413120382477.jpg (360x360, 23K)

How did he get those scars?

Incels dressing up as clowns? Oh yeah, that's new...

Attached: juggalos.jpg (800x450, 83K)

will phoenix out do ledger?

No it doesn't. Black Panther is 8.27/10

>pandering yo you and me

Maybe you incel but not me

Have sex

Ever wandered into Walmart in the last 20 years? Juggalos have an surprisingly high amount of kids running around them. Usually chubby dude with skinny girls. Probably why most fat dudes got into it.

bump