Nope.

Based retard

Anime is for Mexicans.

Yea Forums is that way sweetie --->

>Anime is for Mexicans.

Attached: wrongs.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>Anime
Cringe

Definitely made up for those last couple episodes of the show that's for sure. I don't know wtf happened there.

It doesn't really stand on it's own though, you need to watch the rest of the anime before you see it.

Bad anime bad movie

did everyone die

maybe if you're a psuedointellectual weeb virgin

It was pretty great. That last Misato kiss was pure kino.

Attached: E7E5132D-EFA7-4D06-8A20-E51E4805CE56.gif (500x380, 994K)

Remember watch this animu when i was 17 or so and i didnt understand shit. The female characters were good mommy material tho

Should i watch the whole thing again are the movies are enough

see

Cringeo

Something pseudo psychological about death and rebirth. I think it's not even good. Evangelion is hugely overrated franchise

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Res.jpg (2560x1440, 360K)

Also it is better than ergo proxy? I love that one

they live in the tang

Attached: 1493503746481.jpg (500x555, 49K)

>Overrated garbage loved by brainlets
>"muh waifus, feels and daddy issues"
>Kino
Kys weebs, this is not even the best anime, let alone the best movie ever

see

Anime is for degenerates.

Cope

>Anime is for degenerates.
Being on Yea Forums is degenerate

>Cope
For what?

A manageable amount of degenerate, anime is the fucking plunge

Anime is for transsexuals.

Jesus you are stupid

>why yes, I am too stupid to understand Evangelion, how could you tell?

I thought you were either on the East Coast or in Britain. Isn't it late/early for you?

Cope, anime faggot

>Cope
For what?

I am sure the christian symbolism was just because of aesthetic reasons

For being an autist

What is it about eva kino that makes Yea Forums seethe now? Surely they're all redditors that arrived during the election?

Shut up Paco.

I think you are confused

It's good, but it's not even in the top 200. Maybe somewhere between 200 and 250. Which is still solid. There's just a lot of good movies out there.

it just keeps sneeding it down sneeding it down sneeding it downnnn

You cant get the most out of evangelion until youve either been depressed, or broken through depression. 3rd impact is the best depiction of a spiritual breakthrough put to film, you all know I stand by that

Name 199 (one hundred ninety nine) better movies

meeandyourmomma(1).mp4...(200).mp4
easy

the christian symbolism was paying homage to gnosticism

Could someone explain to me what's so great about Evangelion in general?

I finally decided to watch it after reading all the praise and to me it seems to be just a cartoon about fighting robots with extremely annoying MC. I'm now at episode 5, should I even keep watching?

No, don't fall into the trap. It appeals to a specific type of person with it's characters. To anyone else, it's just monster of the week with a thin plot about the the secret hands trying to take over the world

If you're a normie then just drop it, if you're a sad virgin you'll love it

So there is this victimized woman. She is a clone. She is often sent to deadly mission and gets injury. She lives alone and no one cares about her and she gets molested.

And in the end she is the instrument to kill all humans?

this
yeah that's like half of the show. the real interesting psychological stuff happens later and is worth the wait.

I honestly don't even know what to think about trip fags. why do they even type shit out? It's like a dog taking 1 more shit in its lifetime.

This but unironically ironic

>the real interesting psychological stuff
You mean when the characters describe to the audience exactly what their psychology is like? Yeah, real interesting show for big brained boys

they become orange