Holy shit

holy shit

how did they get away with it?

Attached: 3574851-12.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone explain this to me?

>DESPITE BEING 13% OF THE POPULATION...

Attached: rIexh3s.jpg (1334x2000, 318K)

>black people are 100% of black people!

Attached: running joker.jpg (634x990, 97K)

Now that the dust is nearly settled, is Honkler unironically just marketing for Joker?

huff huff

It's glow in the dark shit
Think about it logically. This is the last site they have to take down before the 2020 USA election.
If they keep pushing the shooter meme shit then they have an excuse to get cloudflare to drop the site like 8 if something does happen(which wont you fucking CIA apes)
We know gamers rise up was a tranny discord psyop

Attached: 1567318942586.jpg (1318x3155, 345K)

WAIT A MINUTE

Attached: smilee.jpg (500x282, 14K)

Imagine that - one of the most powerful modern memes is nothing more than a cheap advertising tactic.

>everything is muh psyop
Just shut the fuck up boomer

TAKE

YOUR

MEDS

SCHIZO

>and they're responsible for...
>Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.
Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
>Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population.
Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes.
>Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
Source: ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims.
Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
>42% of all cop killers are black.
Source: fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
>Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks.
Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
>in 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
>Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America:
73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.
Source: cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
>67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
Source: datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

Attached: sei_41528059-0b94-e1543282217573.jpg (644x919, 94K)

% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
That explains quite a lot of the rest of your stats

Or cheap parlor tricks to conseal your true identity, Ra's

>why were poor slaves that were historically shat on by the government end up being the victims of drug and crime?
>these statistics are in no way racially biased
hrm.

You might genuinely have schizophrenia.

Hi Adolf! How's Argentina?

Telling your enemy that he's crazy for feeling threatened is an old psyop tactic.

Sneaky Jew calling it's opposition crazy so they can't be trusted. The oldest Jew trick in the book

The Guardian gave it 5 stars which must mean something. I'm not sure what though.

BASED

actually all those stats as well as the fatherlessness are explained by genetics

cringe

>can't refute, better use npc buzzwords
hrm

This. The moon landing never happened and the world is flat. Everything is a psyop and schizophrenia doesn't exist

WTF DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

One time I farted hard enough to crack my back.

intelligence agencies be like

Attached: james3.gif (450x253, 430K)

I'm not a Jew, just genuinely concerned for your well-being and the well-being of those around you when you you construct these elaborate victimization narratives about the CIA trying to brainwash the users of a Uruguayan yak herding forum and the self-reinforcing cycle of some insidious other being responsible for all the negativity you experience instead of taking responsibility for where you are in your life.
Get help.

You fucking (((people))) are fairly predictable in your rebuttals.

Will it be possible to see this movie in the United States without getting shot by an incel?

Who are you talking about? Explain your views fully.

>t. CIA jew

>the alphabet agencies are a literal cabal of sinister agents ingraining themselves into the very fabric of everyday life to manipulate the populace on a fundamental level
>the alphabet agencies are an underfunded band of retards that are literally incapable of basic intelligence gathering
Pick one and only one.

Don't even risk it.

>t. Russian shill

That's what you're going to do aren't you, everyone that watches Joker is a Russian

Biased statistics is my favorite newspeak

What happens when two incels try to shoot up the same showing? Do they shoot each other afterwards?

Attached: 9h4g47vqdfw21.png (680x680, 243K)

With this?

Attached: 1567058664297.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Nothing can excuse murder you fucking retard

If Tyrone stole bread because he was hungry and poor, then you might have an argument.

I like to imagine that they kiss afterwards.

fuck off putin dick

Could you imagine if that shit actually happened lol

thank you for being still here, voicing reason

You can all be school shooters or you can all be Russians, choose your own adventure.

>not understanding how bias or statistics work
It's not his fault you're retarded.

>WE ARE ALL A...FRICANS!
>THE FUTURE IS BLACK AND FEMALE

>WE ARE ALL

Attached: CWd8YjkWsAUvz9T.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

it was a joke

Attached: kinoplex.jpg (1100x619, 130K)

woah!

Attached: nice.png (308x546, 16K)

have sex

Kek

Funny how context like that only matters when blacks commit a crime.
>black commit a crime
Hes just a victim of an oppressive system, its whiteys fault tyrone threw a 5yo from a balcony for being rejected by a white girl
>white man commits a crime
This piece of shit needs to be locked away for life, we need to do something about white supremacy

Attached: 1566920346385.jpg (800x753, 118K)

T. Incel

Ummm, the future is incel, sweety.

ENOUGH FROM THE INCEL

Attached: index.jpg (266x189, 5K)

You want order Yea Forums

Lmfao

Joker is a documentary of 2020, just you wait.

Cool

HONK HONK

AAHHH NO!! STOP THAT CLOWN!

>t. guy who makes people nervous when they see that he's in their showing of Joker

Based. Next person who hacks a famous Twitter account needs to post this.

Let's kill the 1% and fuck mulatto cuties next year

>400 years on this continent
>No assimilation to European culture/stardards
>Literally every race has a problem with blacks

Wakanda Forever

I'll take that as a compliment, but that doesn't happen. My local KinoPlex knows me as a loyal customer and a trusted single film watcher.

>we're not your enemy, you're just cuhraaaayzy
gee i wonder what motivated you to say that

Sadly the country is going to shit thanks to some comunists political parties and the dumb people voting for them, there's no salvation for Argentina at this point.

aaaatata, lets not ... BLOW this out of proportion

The first one, the latter is just a ruse they utilize to excuse themselves when they need to allow a necessary attack to happen

>400 years on this continent
>No assimilation to a culture that treats them as second class citizens and historically keeps them separate from the culture
Gee, who'da thunk it George.

The unhinged conspiracy ramblings and your seeming disconnect from objective reality. It's not hard user, I know it is for you, but for rational psychologically well adjusted people it's not hard to spot.

Psychology is a jew racket

no... i don't believe this... black people wouldn't do this to us!

is it even legal for one man to be this based

take your lithium

>despite being only 13% of the population, blacks account for less than 1% of all sunburns

Attached: 1551850764533.png (1024x824, 183K)

based

The ’70s/’80s cues notwithstanding, the hatred of the 1%, the street protests, and anti-authoritarian sentiment, and the far-too-central role that media and celebrity play in our perceptions of social success, all feel horrifyingly present-tense. And here is what is even more frightening than Phoenix’ hacking cackle, or the moments of gruesome bloodiness, or the portrait of a society teetering on the brink of breakdown: “Joker,” based on recognizable IP, and now given the seal of critical and possible awards-consideration approval too, is so aesthetically impressive, effective, and persuasive of its own reality that you see clearly how easily it could be (mis)interpreted and co-opted by the very Yea Forums/Incel/”mentally ill loner” element it purports to darkly satirize.

this desu.

it's hilarious how film twitter is on suicide watch because this movie is getting good reviews. I can just imagine the shitstorm if it got nominated next year

myth

only because you don't see it doesn't mean their skin isn't sensitive

the community of tiny hats made a meme to popularize this movie

Agree they should stay in Africa where they belong

>when glownigger agent provocateurs argue with each other

>chinese, irish, and jews dont have the same problems as blacks
Really activates my almonds.

Do you get paid for every run on sentence you type or something?

except it would be perfectly rational for government agents to push people who are mentally unstable over the edge in order to justify a further concentration of power in their hands

>not understanding that there isnt a bias in the statistics because hardship isnt a genetic factor

>treats them as second class citizens
citation fucking needed. Systematic racism is unfalsifiable and is basically a fucking conspiracy theory equal to the jewish question. Blacks have more rights than whites do and are definitely receive more institutional support. Funny how the chinese and the japanese who were in literal internment camps assimilated.

You don't know how memes work, Mr. FBI.

insufferable cunt