Well hello beautiful!

Well hello beautiful!

Attached: MaggieGyllenhaalattendsgrandopeningCB2PIN1PqXV2Ax.jpg (853x1024, 209K)

Now I know why he's called The Joker

Did she go and suck a fuck?

Attached: maggiemelting.png (593x477, 341K)

The Joker was really insane, huh?

At that moment I realized why he was called The Joker

Why the long face???

That's why they call him "The Joker"

John Lithgow?

I know why they call him the joker

I don't get it. Can someone explain the joke?

its a joker joke.

how did jake come from the same parents?

Delete this scary shit now op

Do you think she looks at Jake and wishes she was born a man?

He was talking to the S&W Extractor clone in his hand

In the second film of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy Maggie Gyllenhaal, the woman depicted in the OP, replaced Katie Holmes as the new actress for the character Rachel Dawes. In one of this film's scenes the Joker calls this character "beautiful." The joke you're asking about is meant to imply Maggie Gyllenhaal is not beautiful but in fact fairly unattractive, even abhorrent, which is communicated through the play on the Joker's name meaning he must have been "joking" in calling anyone looking like Maggie Gyllenhaal "beautiful."
Though there's a chance you're just pretending not to get this and were asking as a setup for a compound joke predicated on the "never explain the joke" line from Batman: The Animated Series which that version of Joker cites before pushing Harley Quinn out the window of a tall building.

She seems like she would be a perfect wife. I would marry her and live a long happy life together. I wanna cuddle with her forever. I can smell the cucumber lotion.

Attached: 1566203988711.jpg (800x546, 45K)

I have a coworker I legit think looks like a hot maggie Gyllenhaal.
Wish i had some pics

Based

her brother is hotter
no homo

I don't know how the fuck I thought she was hot when I watched the movie the first time.

I think the Jokester went a little too far with that joke.

might as well make this a copy pasta on the off chance someone says they don't get it in future threads.

rocky dennis?

based autism

WALL IN THE FAMILY

They must have different fathers, right?

Attached: jakegyllenhaal.jpg (800x1088, 77K)

The last two sentences confuse me

men age much better than women and jake clearly got the better shake of the genetic lottery to begin with

id lick her asshole if you know what i mean

Still would desu

Attached: 1559148301195.jpg (941x799, 100K)

>Ben Quadinaros was a Toong Podracer pilot who had very little actual racing experience when he participated in the Boonta Eve Classic that saw the liberation of the slave boy Anakin Skywalker. Piloting a BT310 quadra-Podracer, Quadinaros never left the starting grid due to his pod stalling. A short while later, his power coupling failed, causing his engine's energy binders to deactivate. This caused the hapless Toong's engines to spiral away from the cockpit and fly off and explode on various parts of the Mos Espa Grand Arena. Despite this loss, Quadinaros continued to Podrace up to ten years later, during the time of the Clone Wars.

>Beautiful
Joker's best joke ever.

Attached: aiportraits_1563615597.jpg (1024x512, 56K)

She was in the movie Stranger than Fiction

Attached: stranger-than-fiction-maggie-gyllenhaal.jpg (450x657, 37K)

she's literally a 9/10
maybe you'd know this if you ventured out of your moms basement to have sex for once

Now this is a better joke