10/10 by IGN. Holy shit bros

10/10 by IGN. Holy shit bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=kozkmhIyP0I

Attached: Joaquin-Phoenix-as-The-Joker.jpg (1201x765, 311K)

10/10, it was ok
- ign

reddit

10/10 - too much jokesters babeh

>IGN praising anything
It's fucking over bros. It's certified trash.

10/10 It really makes you feel like the Joker

10/10 - Just the right amount of water

10/10 it has a little something for everyone

10/10 for the marvelkek seethe

How do I upvote this comment twice?

keep saying it

I just read Disney will be pushing RDJ for the Oscars against Joaquin Phoenix.

IGN gave Fallout 76 a 5. IGN is a fucking joke.

>IGN gave Fallout 76 a 5
I'm sorry what did you think it deserved?

10/10 Finally a movie for us gamers

2 at most.

what grade does that game deserve? i haven't played it

IGN praised

>Cap Marvel
>Lion King
>Last Jedi
>Dark Phoenix
>Age of Ultran
>Black Panther a 9/10

I can't believe IGN is even still around. People have (rightfully) been shitting on it for nearly 2 decades now. Not sure what year they officially went to shit, so it might have been even longer

They have been shit for at least the last 5 years see here

I know, I said nearly 2 decades, so 20+ years. Everyone knew they were garbage even in the early 2000s. They've always been a joke.

You're a fucking zoomer for limiting it to 5 years. IGN has been shit at least since 2008. They literally can't give a AAA game anything below 5/10. FO76 needed a fucking 50 gig patch on day 1, and they still gave it a 5. If a game instantly turned you into a mass shooter just by launching it, it'd still get a 5 long as it's made by EA/Ubisoft/Bethesda.

I'm giving examples of the SPECIFIC guy who reviewed the film for IGN, retards. IGN has more than 1 critic, morons

Are you literally retarded?

>well, I'm talking about bombings done by this SPECIFIC terrorist, the terrorist cell has multiple different terrorists, morons

Seriously, why even make that post?

flop

>ign
Who cares what they think about anything?

Literally impossible. The Joker is the most popular villain in all pop culture.

7/10 too much water

Retarded analogy coming from a retard. Wow. Big surprise.

The point is it's better to cite this guy, Jim, than IGN in general since there are several different critics who work for IGN and Jim may disagree with a review posted by another writer at IGN but people will act like it's one person. It's not.

Now it's Thanos

>individuals who work for the same organization tend to display similar properties and behaviors
>OMFG DID YOU JUST ASSUME IT'S ALL ONE PERSON

Learn to understand nuance you terminal fucking brainlet.

>Everyone who works for a company all think the same

Imagine being this fucking retarded. I see the reviews for critics on the same team are different a lot. Just take a look at the Forbes writers or the National Review writers.

For example, look at Kyle Smith and Armond White, you brainlet.

how many mass shootings will there be opening weekend?

10/10

Nobody ever said nor implied they all think the same.

All of them

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (645x729, 46K)

And now you're just posting to get the last word. We were actually trying to have a discussion but you just had to butt in with your retarded semantic argument that's not even correct. What a fucking dickhead.

OK, snowflake

The fact that this movie is being praised by numale manginas on Twitter is testament to the fact that its not even close to the potential it could've lived up to. Joker is a sickening mass murderer and the fact that not a single critic or soi boi called it out for potentially disturbing scenes shows that its a certified tame cookie cutter film, far from the "Incels rise up" kino we were expecting it to be. Sad.

What was the last movie that got this amount of unanimous praise? the ratings are crazy, higher than Moonlight or Parasite with nearly every positive review a 9 or 10/10 rave

of course it was going to get a few negatives but they just complain about 'muh incels' whilst admitting its a great movie

Attached: 5342387432.jpg (933x751, 58K)

theres only one man I need to hear..

Attached: 1548520897349.jpg (820x550, 30K)

This is bad news moron. Its a known fact that Critics are political shills that detest any movie that does not conform to their faggotry, they're praising the Joker because its probably a shit political propaganda for the blues.

He's gonna whinge about incels but admit its good like Robbie Collins did

key-no

he's going to love it but still find it 'problematic'