Plan for over a week to come down from bedroom and have movie night with parents

>Plan for over a week to come down from bedroom and have movie night with parents
>Tonight's the night
>Spend hours checking Parents Guide of various movies to make sure no sex scenes
>Eventually give them 5 genres, each with multiple movies to pick from
>Tell them to pick and I'll be down in an hour
>They choose Game Night
>Immediately start having negative thoughts about it possibly being too lewd
>Shouldn't have included it
>Tell them that comedy is no longer on the menu because I don't like the atmosphere since I came down and I don't feel like a comedy
>They're irritated but eventually choose again - Dunkirk
>I was looking forward to seeing Dunkirk despite meme director
>Wanted to see it in a nice, comfy setting
>They ruined the atmosphere by being briefly irritated by me turning down Game Night
>Tell them "Just forget the whole thing"
>Go back to my room as they verbally abuse me with insults like 'why do you have to be so strange'
>Guilting me about planning this and buying snacks

What did they mean by ruining the whole fucking night?

Attached: 38e.jpg (659x525, 41K)

Because they know you jack off to trannies every night

I don't though, I'm /tvpol/. Traps disgust me.

You disgust me.

t. tranny

just watch a movie with your parents user please. Even if there's lewd scenes it's not that bad, just deal with it. They value spending time with you.

Are you autistic

>not jacking off to furry girls every night

/pol/ likes traps secretly.

I was going to. Happily.
Then they decide to create a strange atmosphere, first by picking Game Night. Secondly by getting irritated when I asked them nicely to pick another movie. Thirdly by picking Dunkirk, knowing that the atmosphere had already been ruined. They were trying to bait me as usual.

Based
Based
Based
Based

You're schizo. Just watch the fucking movie. There will be plenty of time to be autistic about the atmosphere when you're older and single living on your own, you can get a backlit TV and surround sound system.

should have just went with gamenight. As a boomer myself your parents would have loved it.

Man, as a fellow autist who is particular about things like this and doesn't understand other people, the best way to be normal in this situation is to take your foot off the gas a bit and chill out, even if that's against your nature. In those situations, just go with the flow and do your best to enjoy the moment even if you think you won't. That's how a lot of normies operate and if you want to avoid situations like this, that might be a good way to do so

>/pol/ likes traps secretly.

Attached: 1553742173001.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

Very based

Go watch something with them any way. You'll regret this someday.

Nah if your parents are like mine they are fucking plebs who will have nothing insightful to say after the film. I stopped watching movies with my dad after he fell asleep for the 30th time, the old fuck. And my mom is so blind she can't even see the TV and still acts like her opinion matters. Fuck boomers.

I am transgender, I just hate Reddit faggots who talk about it online. It's because of people like them that I can't get a job, but the US government has been great about paying for everything every step of the way.

be normal

You sound autistic. Me and my dad watched terminator with it's whole sex scene when I was like 14. And me, my sister, and both my parents all watched Amelie when I was like 12.

Attached: 1567221488429.png (450x450, 461K)

Did your sister puff up?

There's no sex scenes in Date Night. In fact, there's not a lot of blood either.

Dilate

4channel's immediate jump to incest whenever sisters are mentioned is disturbing

Kill yourself faggot scum

>4channel's
kill yourself hiro enabler

>his older sister didn't practice blowjobs on him

You’ve genuinely got issues and we’re in the wrong here
For a start you created a list of multiple genres with multiple movies - who tf does that?
Just let them pick or pick yourself

Plus your over the top anxi about lewdness - I can only remember one movie being so bad I couldn’t watch it with my folks and it was the fucking South Park movie.

I never, ever tell people this but you need fucken meds m80
Just for GOD’S SAKE don’t go to a Jewish doctor for them

ah-bloo-bloo

Is this a thing?

Dilate

I do try to chill but it was literally three different things since I came down. I also forgot to mention, so I suppose this is my fault for not giving the full info in my OP but my mom said about Dunkirk "I remember you wanted to see it when it came out". She clearly knew, accidentally admitted it to my face, then played dumb when I fell for it and left.

They know not to speak while watching...and to use the bathroom before. That's one thing that I will say is good about them, they accepted this quickly. We talk about the movie after but they don't offer anything interesting except 'it was good/bad' or 'i liked this part'. They get frustrated with me and say 'IT'S JUST A MOVIE!' if I try to help them analyze it deeply.

did your dad pump your butt later that night?

My cousin did it to me, but she was a sheltered country girl with out of control hormones and the fact that I was about 11 at the time probably made her feel"safer" doing it

Again man, I can see you're frustrated, that's because we operate in a way that about 1% of society operates in, and the other 99% do things differently. If you want to avoid frustration, you have to chill and accept that these people won't "get" you, they'll never get you, and the best thing you can do is accept them for who they are and try to enjoy yourself in spite of it. Nobody likes an autistic control freak, and I know this because I'm an autistic control freak

>lend dad a book
>he doesn't read it
>silently rage at him for the next six months
This probably isn't normal.