*ding*
>i vant to suck your blood bleh
*ding*
>i watch kino how did you know?
*ding*
>here is your crab legs user
*ding*

1000000 sins

Attached: DCCCACE2-8C69-4FA1-8A38-BB78DEE9FBCE.png (220x220, 9K)

Based
*sin removed*

>BRADUU PITTU PURIIIZU NO HARM NO HARM
*ding*

>/pol/ post
*ding*
>capeshit
*ding*
>blacked post
*1000 sins removed*

>have sex
*ding*
>dilate
*ding*
>based
*ding*
>cringe
*ding*

>incel
*ding*

even reddit hates cinema sins, are they liked by no one?

Remember when cinemasins used to make 7 min videos with on point flaws in movies?

They used to be funny but then that faggot got too political and started virtue signaling like crazy.
Go watch his captain marvel and Hitch videos

I remember the 7 minute videos but I don't remember them ever being on point.

They're liked by normal people who don't use reddit and Yea Forums.

Fuck

Attached: 49CD820A-21F9-4379-9AC5-49460053F4B6.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

Jesus, what's there to virtue signal about hitch?

There are people making response videos to his videos. How pathetic can you get

IT'S
JUST
SATIRE

Oh yeah theres a few "everything wrong with this cinemas sins video" channels along with stuff where it's the inverse and the guy is just sucking off the movie

I remember when it was funny that the video for the Room was like 8 minutes which at the time was practically double that of his other videos

He goes on and on about how it's a sexist premise and that it treats women like they're idiots, etc.

Why do famous people always virtue signal, what do they win with this?

>SATIRE
Don't use this word if you don't know what i means, sweetie.

moshe likes guillibe goys

I’ve just searched this on wikipedia
Its amazing how its always ((($)))
>Jane (((Coaston))) of The New York Times notes that in using the term "virtue signalling" one is "trying to signal something about their own values: that they are pragmatic, appropriately cynical, in touch with the painful facts of everyday life".[10] In The Guardian, David (((Shariatmadari)))) argues that this makes it "indistinguishable from the thing it was designed to call out" adding that it is "smug posturing from a position of self-appointed authority."[11] Neoliberal political theorist and economist Sam (((Bowman)))), criticized the term claiming that "saying virtue signalling is hypocritical. It’s often used to try to show that the accuser is above virtue signalling and that their own arguments really are sincere".[5]

i've seen one of this guy's vids ever and it was only about a year ago- it was his Cabin in the Woods one. A movie i'm pretty fond of

i've actually ACTUALLY never gotten so mad listening to a youtube video. I was straight up autistically screeching in the car on my way to work. Out loud

i know he's just baiting and pretending to be retarded for views (even though his "satire" defense i've heard he posts on twitter betray him) but i just can't deal

pic related is me meeting him irl

Attached: your opinions.jpg (380x423, 56K)

more movie roles from long nose tribe