This was WAY better than Silence of the Lambs

This was WAY better than Silence of the Lambs.

Don’t @ me.

Attached: E745AD31-C2C7-4DCD-8913-7ADA581B7022.jpg (220x327, 17K)

But I agree user. Other than the accent, Julianne Moore wasn't as good as Jodie Foster, but the film isn't really about her. The direction is really incredible.

I disagree, but you're welcome to that opinion because it's a fine film.

Stupid ending. Pointless character. Poorly acted.

Silence > Red Dragon > Hannibal

g*ddammit I hate Donald Tr*mp so much. He is fat and has long ties and small hands

I disagree because SotL was totally better

>Stupid ending
Better than the book
>Pointless character
Which?
>Poorly acted
Wrong, your opinions on acting are clearly worthless

@
You have shit taste

hannibal is supposed to suck her tits at the end. rip off.

All of Starling’s scenes in this movie were horrible.
She’s a totally passive hero in this movie. All she does is just react to things happening outside of her control, getting bullied by le misogynist caricature coworkers, henpecked by her cartoonishly incompetent superiors, and just being a punching bag for everyone until Hannibal swoops in and starts controlling her destiny.

Manhunter is the best

I'm onboard with this opinion.

Are you a great big fat person?

Attached: 91A190E2-BAE1-4019-BE6C-9E70F98D6939.jpg (480x360, 11K)

yes but it sucks they didn't do the next book in the timeline - although it wouldn't make for a very good movie, I feel.
I ALWAYS liked this movie, even more so that Silence.

Isn't that basically Silence, though?

She's controlled by everyone in that and given the answers by others. The finale she survives because of dumb luck and the earlier training in the movie.

Well, here... I am

Attached: 8A2A17CA-8358-4BC8-AE3B-EACDE0F7FDB5.jpg (620x348, 105K)

Hannibal is absolute shit because Hopkins made his character so popular that Harris the retard decided to write him as a superhero that only kills people who deserve it and is mentally six steps ahead of everyone. If that wasn't proof enough I dare you to watch Hannibal Rising which is just the same problems with Hannibal multiplied by ten as Hannibal fights Nazis and becomes a full fledged vigilante instead of the narcissistic serial killer he originally was.

This
>Better than the book
Fuck you
True
De Laurentiis threatened Harris that if he didn't write the origin story he would make it himself. So I guess Harris just sperged it out fast

>True

Graham was basically the only guy with any agency for a MC, though he was still lead around by Lecter in the end.

I wouldn't go that far, but it was good.

I hated the book the first time I read it. I thought it was a total betrayal. Eventually I gave it another read and started to see it differently. I ended up loving it.

Silence > Manhunter > Hannibal > Red Dragon

Manhunter >>>>>>>>> everything else.

That movie really is underrated. Brian Cox was the best Lecter.

> Manhunter >
Of course, but we're talking about the Hopkins trilogy.

The TV series was better

Attached: CSI-gil-grissom-273993_1280_960[1].jpg (1280x960, 517K)

My memory palace currently only has one room

Hannibal Rising completely ruins the point of Hannibal Lecter

The series finale of this was fun watching with Yea Forums since they brought the original cast back and he sailed off into the sunset with his waifu.