In this reimagined version...

>In this reimagined version, a young Native American woman living in a rural area and a young man from Chicago discover they are magically and intermittently swapping bodies. When a disaster threatens to upend their lives, they must journey to meet and save their worlds.

Attached: 1550279212803.jpg (758x568, 77K)

>read this
>assume its a fake like all the other bs fake movie clips people post
>look it up
>its real
>fuck

>hollywood sabotages a foreign movie in the States and then remakes it for burger audiences
Nothing new.

The USA doesn’t have rural shrine maidens, this is the only way you can adapt the same dynamic to an American setting.

Yea, it's crazy. Shit doesn't even need a remake.

Based rationalityposter.

But why does it need an American setting?

>young man from Chicago
IT'S A FUCKING NIGGER ISN'T IT?

It's less of a shitty choice of a director if you identify him as the 500 Days of Summer guy which is at least the same genre as Your Name.

they're called nuns and im sure they exist somewhere in the south

>we’ve got a foreign movie how do we market it to an American audience?
Quick! Remove all references of the original race and throw in as much race mixing as possible

if you know the film's plot twist, this actually could work and makes sense.

first thing I would do is have lesbian sex

>catholic nuns in the south outside Texas

>movie is done
>it breaks even on overall gross
>he gets approved for the jap's other set of movies
>he slowly realizes all of his movies are super over rated and they are all basically the same damn thing but x is different
>he goes out of his way to actually make decent films with this repetitive material
>the movies will do even poorer because his name isnt in a foreign nip sticks on in the trailer or posters

all modern anime movies are fucking garbage. most are just trying to replace myizaki's magic
and the rest are just lazy supercuts of existing shitty modern anime. if out of shear luck some unique movie does do amazing well its beaten like a dead horse until they stop selling bluerays. madhouse is the only studio to release consistently good unique movies.

>all modern anime movies are fucking garbage.most are just trying to replace myizaki's magic and the rest are just lazy supercuts of existing shitty modern anime. if out of shear luck some unique movie does do amazing well its beaten like a dead horse until they stop selling bluerays. madhouse is the only studio to release consistently good unique movies.

Attached: 46355300_1864608303666276_8215805656524692601_n.jpg (734x769, 72K)

Because this is the American remake. Why would we make a movie set ELSEWHERE?

The story could be done a number of ways religion, sci-fi, magic, it will still be bad though
Toho wanted him specifically because of 500 days of summer

Attached: 1554378915089.png (1765x958, 367K)

>a young man from Chicago

Attached: 1558491028382.jpg (933x1244, 121K)

Based hosoda

Why are the two girls in the background wearing uniforms but the niggerlovers aren't?

the girl on the left totally would

>no game no life: zero

literally me

Attached: 013.jpg (225x295, 15K)

Crazy Rich Asians was a successful film. Instead of whitewashing or other-brownwashing anime, why can't Hollywood make an anime adaptation featuring an all Japanese-American cast?

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Thanks, it might work now.

this is fucking weird! i was just thinking about your name mutt version and the lack of news around it when suddenly i see this thread... are you guys NPCs? is the matrix accommodating to me? am i experiencing a casualty phenomenon? guys im seriously freaking out right now!!!!

Attached: 1566167344190.png (226x219, 96K)

You are the Chosen One, user. The One we've been waiting for. The One who can change it all.

So is tyrone gonna drink some of Dakota's spit up chaw?

>young man from Chicago
Only way this is salvageable is if he's white, which won't happen.

oh no no no no, i want off this ride, i want the blue pill! i just want to watch anime, experience kino and play vidya in the simulation! non of that redpill shit

Attached: feb90f4c7f8cc80affde5a1e6ab59f26.gif (500x281, 993K)