For me, it's Papa John's

For me, it's Papa John's.

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 14K)

I hate pizza

HAHA GUYS PAPA BLESS THAT'S A FUNNY MEME PAPA BLESS

>"Thanks for the pizza, user!"

Attached: 1557642165192.jpg (1280x1920, 665K)

Who's mother is this?

Pizza is the favorite food of people who fucking suck at cooking. People who give in to the same base instinct that makes them think that macaroni or grilled cheese is the best food. They're all just the same bullshit. Mac and cheese is cheese and wheat. Grilled cheese is cheese and wheat. Guess what pizza is. More fucking cheese and wheat. That's all you fucking eat because you're a boring piece of shit with no taste. What a bullshit food to put on a pedestal. It's food for kids, and people who finished developing their palate when they were kids. Fuck pizza and fuck this pizza culture.

god tier
marco's
good tier
california pizza kitchen
mid tier
hungry howies
low tier
little caesars
papa johns
shit tier
jet's

That's a fucking donut.

Show me on the stove where the 'zza hurt you

Keep making this thread. It's funny.

Papa John said nigger

what a benighted and obscene post, simple food does not have to be bad food, most pizza made by chains is hot garbage, yes, but to say that the entire realm of cheese and bread is the sole property of simpletons and children does nothing but reveal your own limited palette.

>pizza tiers

all pizza is the same shit

That's a weird lookin' pizza. I didn't buy that.

California pizza kitchen is gross, dude.

Thin crust pizza is fundamentally unpatriotic.

For me, Larosa's

Attached: larosas.jpg (500x274, 48K)

California Pizza Kitchen sucks dick. At least the ones in Miami do.

And Caesar's is straight up garbage you throw out, it's not the same tier as John's which at least uses decent, hearty dough.

Papa John's is like Domino's. It's only good on initial delivery. It's shit thereafter. Even then, it's only ok.

you beclown yourself with this grossly ignorant and effete retort.

talk shit get hit

California Pizza Kitchen are the only frozen pizzas I like. It's still crap, just not super crap.

Pizza hut thin crust + BBQ chicken wings is my shit

Attached: 1566314064867.jpg (676x834, 139K)

I have a great idea for a startup where you just go to the individual different pizza chains and get their best ingredients and then bake hybrid pizzas in the parking lot using a portable stone oven... like a pizza with Papa John's tomatoes and Little Ceasar's sauasage and Pizza Slut's onions would legit be good.

Attached: ugh.jpg (585x327, 36K)

how fucking fat are you

Oooooo look at Mister Moneybags with his $16.99 one topping pizza.

>California Pizza Kitchen sucks dick. At least the ones in Miami do.
>California Pizza Kitchen
>the ones in Miami
>California
>Miami
>Miami

Attached: 1356270809-1351550960-1351550673427.jpg (750x1111, 140K)

for me its dominos

Attached: 20190426_143306.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)