"He wouldn't come out of his trailer and he would smoke weed all day", recalls Oswalt...

>"He wouldn't come out of his trailer and he would smoke weed all day", recalls Oswalt. "Then I remember one day on the set- they let everyone pick their own clothes - there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word 'Garbage' on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, 'There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist mothefucker!' And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer".

>It all came to a head when Wesley Snipes apparently sat down with David Goyer and said, according to Oswalt, "I think you need to quit. You're detrimental to this movie". And apparently, Goyer's response was "Why don't you quit? We've got all your close-ups and we could shoot the rest with your stand-in".

>"And that freaked Wesley out so much that, for the rest of the production, he would only communicate with the director through Post-it notes. And he would sign each Post-it note 'From Blade'".

Attached: Blade-2.jpg (600x895, 283K)

Attached: if you open those eyes, will You die.jpg (3840x2160, 812K)

He was miscast

Based Snipes. Fuck Goyer and fuck Oswalt.

>The night after being strangled on set, Goyer was out drinking at a strip club with members of the crew when he met some bikers. According to Patton Oswalt, "David says to them, 'I’ll pay for all your drinks if you show up to set tomorrow and pretend to be my security.'" They agreed to the deal and showed up the next day while "Wesley freaked out and went back to his trailer."

>When Spin reporter Chris Parry showed up to cover the final days of filming on the set of Blade: Trinity, he got the story of a lifetime. One of the craziest things he learned was not only did Wesley Snipes not refer to his co-stars by name, but he specifically referred to Ryan Reynolds as "that cracker." Speaking under terms of anonymity, an executive on the film claimed Snipes would say things like "tell that cracker to get out of my eye line," and "tell that cracker to get his lines right."

Attached: $.jpg (650x270, 18K)

>And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer
Shouldn't have stopped him to be honest.

>that pic

fucking kek

Wesley snipes is fucking hilarious, he is bugs bunny esque

>And he would sign each Post-it note 'From Blade'".

Attached: 1216.jpg (870x790, 277K)

>Wesley Snipes not refer to his co-stars by name, but he specifically referred to Ryan Reynolds as "that cracker." Speaking under terms of anonymity, an executive on the film claimed Snipes would say things like "tell that cracker to get out of my eye line," and "tell that cracker to get his lines right."

Lmaoooooo

>he specifically referred to Ryan Reynolds as "that cracker."
Why am I laughing so hard at this.
He refused to call the dumbfuck canuck anything but cracker and that is hilarious to me.

>If they're going destroy the franchise by turning it into a cartoon, I might aswell act the part nonstop
based

>Snipes would say things like "tell that cracker to get out of my eye line," and "tell that cracker to get his lines right."

Holy kek is snipes based AF

Fucking lmao

KEK

He just, didn't

This will never get old

HE JUST WOULDN'T

Attached: index.jpg (226x223, 4K)

I really like Wesley Snipes as an actor. Mainly for To Wong Foo.

Attached: fa7c1f28c90039497a895f02f3e52446.jpg (612x612, 45K)

Post the Brando ones

>And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer
ABSOLUTELY BASED HOLY SHIT

Allegedly, Snipes refused to interact with Goyer personally during the filming of Trinity and would only communicate with him through one sentence messages on sticky notes.