How are you feeling, Yea Forums?

How are you feeling, Yea Forums?

Comfy thread to discuss what you are watching or plan to watch. I saw Alien for the first time a few days ago and I'm planning to watch Aliens tomorrow. Should be good!

Attached: 1529895596335.png (796x1060, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSGZbIGjZ3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I rewatched Apocalypse Now today and plan to watch Top Gun later

Attached: download (2).jpg (184x273, 9K)

We don't watch movies fucking nerd

Currently overdosing on amphetamines. Im not too bad

comfy is the most reddit word to be posted with any frequency on this site

Honestly better. Yesterday I felt very irate. Happy to feel better might go see Joker when I can.

Attached: 1564737406769.png (316x320, 120K)

Go to a er, are you okay?

I'll be fine.

Yesterday I watched Wise Blood, Harakiri, and The Bicycle Thieves. Watched some of The Cook, The Thief, The Wife, and Her Lover, pob will finish that today. Wise Blood = Harakiri > The Bicycle Thieves

How do you overdose on amphs and be okay?

Binge watching king of the hill, never watched it before. Anybody have anything else worth watching? Movie or tv, nothing that requires too much investment

Alien 4 isn't as bad as people say. Well it is somewhat but it has Winona.

Attached: 194127398417.jpg (2500x2516, 1.07M)

I saw Rear Window for the first time yesterday and enjoyed it very much.

I marathoned the first 4 seasons of FRIENDS to see what the fuss from normies is all about and I unironically have a crush for 90s Jennifer Aniston which is making me want to kill myself.
I've never felt like such a fag in all my life.

nigger

to be fair just about every red-blooded male in the world had a thing for Rachel in the 90's

that's what she was designed for, friendo
>cute
>also sexy
>childhood friend
>works at a coffee shop, not incredibly successful, so makes her seem more attainable
>life is kind of a mess but can easily be sorted out, makes you want to take care of her

Trying to watch mainstream 'romantic' movies. Watched Dead Poets Society last night. Will watch Before Sunrise today.

That's the thing, it's not so much the character as it is Aniston herself.
She just comes across as an absolute sweetheart in interviews from the time, in particular interviews around the time the show was ending where she talks about wanting to have kids as soon as possible and start her "real" life, at the exact same moment Brad Pitt was fucking Jolie on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith.
>youtube.com/watch?v=VSGZbIGjZ3g
>28:50

Now it's 15 years later and she's 50 with no kids and looks dead inside.

I should just chop my penis off now, I know.

Men are biologically programmed to be attracted to women with nurturing instincts/who want to have kids.

Attached: pet.webm (700x879, 1.75M)

>looks dead inside
I guess nobody told her life was gonna be this way.

>Brad went for the uber sexy vixen who didn't want kids of her own, had Brad adopt a bunch of other men's children, ends up with tit cancer and loses her tits then they divorce anyway
wowie klabowie, it's almost like Brad should've wifed Jennifer, had some (really good looking) kids with her and lived happily ever after

now, instead, literally everyone loses (except the 3rd world non-white kids)

i watched picture related and now i feel retarded

Attached: MV5BZWQxZDIzNzUtZGE3MS00MGU3LTk5NjMtZGFjMDljNDlmMWE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 815K)

you should
>zombies lol XD so randum
>uglyhot ebil Star War man XD
>Boomer fav Murray
>tilda swinton being WEIRDDD!! lol random XD

sad lmao

Probably gonna watch tmnt3 cos I don't want to live anymore, yet I keep feeling as though someone will arrive and fix everything but I can't tell who so I'm stuck being alive. God I wish the women here were as attractive as they were nice, then I'd probably start working out so I could finally have sex for the first time. But god, the women here are either sirens or disgusting pigs, I hate my life.

Attached: sad Asia.png (1042x742, 1.24M)

I started watching Leviathan (2014) last night. I was enjoying it but after 40 minutes the subtitles began to lag behind the video which really took me out of the film. I made it an hour in before falling asleep. Might finish it tonight.

Saw The Matrix.
Gonna see IT 2 next thursday.
Gonna watch the new Super episode tonight.
>inb4 dub
It's whatever, I already finished the nip version.

Attached: 168.jpg (1078x1079, 753K)

playing Runescape and watching Midsomer Murders, just started the new Barnaby and not a fan

>satantango was disappointing and not worth 7 hours
>under the silver lake was extremely good
>watched a bunch of horror movies that were surprisingly "good enough" - hush, don't breathe, unsane, some others. used to hate horror but even mediocre ones are a better watch than capeshit.
>sisters brothers - totally forgettable
>innocence (2004) - cute lil film
>fried green tomatoes mary louise parker is a goddess

I watched Screamers last weekend, about to watch Humanoids From The Deep. Anyone got more fishman horror?

lost city of z - total waste of time

>runescape
play mapleroyals (a private v.62 maplestory server) instead fgt