Does the tomboy trope not exist in movies anymore?

Why? In the 90s it was everywhere? Is it because writers would rather just write a lesbian even if tomboys are more common and interesting IRL?

Attached: 1567239200555.jpg (914x1280, 191K)

Tomboys are for anal. Act like a guy, get used like one. If you wanna pretend like your pussy isn't there, I will too. I will sodomize you like a prison bitch and call you a faggot while doing it.

Simple as.

When I met my gf she had a shaved head, tattoos, and muscular arms and back. Fucking her from behind gave me very strange feelings

Why does this thread feel so familiar

bump

so is this bots or actual people making these reposts? and which is worse?

My wife Sophia Lillis plays tomboy qts all the time and is a tomboy qt irl.

Attached: 0F553B4A-86AE-4875-8ABF-32E34D7B055E.jpg (2048x1316, 332K)

retards using bots

Tomboys are only good if they're attractive and have a feminine body. Which is something Ruby Rose lacks on all counts.

Attached: Lucy Boynton4.jpg (2324x3504, 812K)

I thought about mentioning her even though she's going to be a lesbian in her Netflix show.

Reminder that the tomboys you are looking for are just shorthaired supermodels and have nothing to do with real long haired and fat tomboys out there.

Brasil has the best tomboys/butch women

Attached: 1567169473831.jpg (750x750, 73K)

I don't know why you think they are not around

Attached: C813A391-3D50-4B22-A57D-421F4DF559F3.jpg (1800x1012, 123K)

>T. Roastie

Attached: Are you fuckin kidding me.png (371x368, 161K)

Kstew's newest flick.

Attached: 1566230926230.jpg (2700x1800, 1.04M)

The whole concept of 'tomboys' no longer exists, because society and culture have moved on.

Reminder that tomboys are just women who wear skirts, keep long hair, play dolls, get fat, and date men. It's really an empty label available to anyone who wants it

>all these esl third worlder idiots that dont know what a tomboy is.

>implying tomboys aren't roastie

Attached: 2CDF38FA-B36D-49F8-B350-ADF13B1BC12E.jpg (900x1260, 79K)

Does the older woman count as a tomboy too? Is there an age limit on tomboys?

You can waste your whole life clarifying your definition of the word and women will still call themselves tomboys

Attached: B6F7D5EA-E2BB-4DFD-B324-513FF847D2B4.jpg (410x480, 30K)

who gives a shit what women say? the concept was always about what men thought it was a label people gave women not a self description.

Sure. The tomboy you are looking for is a phase when females grow tall during puberty but haven't grow wide and round.
But defining and specifying that stage in women's life today is a criminal offense subject to anti-pedophilia legislation

Holy cringe

Fish asks where all the water went.

>implying they are

Attached: ULTIMATUM OF TOMBOYS OF ETERNITY.jpg (660x1024, 122K)

bruh there are more underdeveloped adult women now then ever

Replaced by trannies

she cute

Attached: 174.jpg (1024x718, 389K)

She’s getting a show?

Attached: C29897AE-56B3-4752-8347-A91824E4C777.jpg (184x193, 11K)

it's called lesbian erasure and trannies are at the center of it

Thats some zoomer faggot definition. Traditionally it just mean a girl who enjoys doing thing boys usually like more.

That's not a tomboy, that's a fuckin dyke.

this
identity culture will reduce the spectrum of acceptable "genedered" behavior and increase the gap of behavioral differences between men and women, like based jordan petersen predicted

Notice how your definition doesn't exclude "women who wear skirts, keep long hair, play dolls, get fat, and date men". I wrote that list based on the same definition as yours.
But when people on this board say tomboys they want shorthaired skinny girls. Probably white.

those people are retarded cock sucking zoomer poofs and their nu definitions of words should be discarded.

Nobody wants to watch lesbians with gross tattoos

it seemed kinda based but please explain your reasoning

makes sense to me

Attached: mmm.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

Those people are discussing pictures on an image board. They want something that shows on pictures.

They want unisex models in short.

Tomboys are the GOAT

Attached: ar2f1.jpg (740x921, 125K)

Look at this guy. When he sees gay guys he threatens to rape them to "teach them a lesson about not being gay".

Sadly this. Girls cant act like guys and guys cant act girly and if they do their genitals are forcibly replaced

These days if a girl has short hair and doesn't like pink, then that means she's a boy! Guys can wear dresses, but the penis HAS to come off. Progressive, right?

Attached: lily-collins-short.jpg (700x1050, 155K)

Is that not the point behind gender-fluidity though? People who identify as genderfluid don't cut their genitals off or pretend to be something they're not

am i hallucinating?

The existence of tomboys hurts the transgender narrative/agenda, so they don’t talk about them anymore.

theyre gays in denial to pull themselves to that dads google history bitch

>gender-fluidity
Kill yourself zoomer faggot

Same.

Does the fact that this concept turns me on make me gay? Something about treating a woman as a man to humiliate them is just too arousing bros...

Post famous tomboys

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x800, 146K)

I know somone who claims to be genger fluid because some days they like to wear trousers, jeans, tops etc

This post is so laughably closet homo, that it can't be real. It has to be bait

>bros...
retarded zoomer poof detected

She never was one dumb faggot

Tell them to kill themselves

Hollywood tomboys aren't tomboys user.
They are either bulldykes, andro freaks, or future ftms.
Which is the plan of the LGBTQA types.
Brainwash real world tomboys into thinking they are one of those freaks and to sucker men into thinking they are worth a litteral fuck and aren't enemies to cast down into the fire like the evil useless holes they are.

>t.charles manson

>In the 90s it was everywhere?
enlighten me user, because I don't remember it and I was there

But at the end of the day its a woman, so what's gay about fucking a woman?

A based thing to do

They were just phase one of muh gender fluidity, they couldn't have jumped straight to ITS MAAM 20 years ago because people would have rightfully come down on them for faggotry. Now that the frog is suitably boiled they're no longer needed.

Tomboys don't really exist, they never really existed. It's a male fantasy that was allowed to flourish in the past because people had to stick to gendered roles, so you could have a girl who had male interests and looks but still act very much feminine. Now those girls go straight into lesbian/genderfluid/queer circles and destroy their femininity turning into angry SJWs

closet faggot lol

if you just SMILE

I don't care what people say I think ruby rose is fucking hot, id fuck her hard

ya me too but only in the ass

I didn't read your full post, I just came here to say that she has a pathetic ass.

She's unironically in the hot seat for sexual assault against a female actress on her show.

Women are infinitely mutable. If you convince them tomboys exist, some of them will become tomboys. If you convince them feminism is cool, most of them will become feminists. It's all about the culture of their family and then their friend group and then, hopefully, their husband.

they get convinced into becoming trannys now instead of just letting them run around in shorts like the boys

s are the ultimate straight mans choice, A regular girl has tits and pussy hm comes loaded with gay shit such as make up, desire for shopping clothes and useless shit and Watching boring shitty TV shows. A gay dude is gay but he has a partner that shares his interests. A tomboy has the best of both worlds, a female body but with enough /fit/ness to keep up with you, good interests and g(eat personahty. A trap is 200% gay. Not only are you fucking a dude, you are also putting up with the faggotry of a female.

Yeah, Batwomyn.

Feminist tomboys don't have husbands.
They have "girlfriends" and large humpy male dogs.