What are some good movies to watch with my older female friend (40+)?

what are some good movies to watch with my older female friend (40+)?

Attached: LQNNADRAOZGMXDW4GPALXZ3UTU.jpg (360x384, 15K)

do you want to fuck her?

yes

The Reader (2008)

Titanic

The Graduate

Good luck, bro. Hope you pump her belly full of lil’ downies

The Cuckold or The Music Man

i quite like the look of this one, thanks

No

Listen to me, start watching handmaid's tale with her. See how see react and talk with her, you don't want a 3h movie on if you want to fuck her ok, start something that help you speaking with her. Good luck user

White Palace

Attached: 85376_full.jpg (1000x671, 83K)

Eyes wide shut

>handmaid's tale
Dumbest suggestion in the thread.

Fuck off if you can't get laid watching Titanic it wasn't going to happen

Tell me why
If you can't get laid the movie won't help you

B-bump

stop being a faggot

watch The Door in the Floor (2004)

Attached: door_in_the_floor_ver2.jpg (394x575, 43K)

You're the faggot, The door in the floor really ?

I don't know how many times it needs to be said but Titanic has all the favorite female tropes:
>expensive jewelery
>a cute poor artist the main character cucks her jerk, millionaire fiance with
>Irish people drowning

Anything with Bridgette B

Beaches

And she seen it like 10 times already

you are an actual retard with no experience fucking.

It doesn't really matter, some basic bitch rom com will work and if you're not making out with her within 20 minutes you ain't got no game and should become a monk or some shit

just buy some red wine. older women love to drink wine. Just put on whatever netflix show is hot now (that she hasn't seen)

im 25 and ive fucked a few 50 year old women. they are desperate for young cock and will do anything for it.

Girls only watch the same shit over and over (see: Friends, Mean Girls etc.)

There the post right for you aon you seems a little frustrated some meditation could help

Putting her in a comfort zone is good.

Show her something that will give her nostalgia but also simultaneously remind her that she's old.

Attached: v1[1].jpg (206x305, 20K)

It's boring... she might have seen it with 5+ different guys before you.

Depends on the girl, they have differents taste like mens. Just don't find yourself locked with a "basic bitch".

Bad Teacher because at one point Cameron Diaz says
"I want to sit on his face"

True for the wine part

giwtwm

poo confirmed, stick to rape because you will never get a woman to willingly touch you

The notebook

Harold and Maude

Using this joke in public at some point

Not a terrible idea user

If she's already been with 5+ guys then why even bother with a movie? that slut is good to go

You're right showing girls new shit that isn't too dense or heavy is a good way to get laid. Shows that you're interesting and keen on quality content.

she is 40+ and she's presumably from a western country
she's ridden at the very least 800 men, even if she started fucking extremely late, like when she was 16, 17 or 18 yrs old.

You're kind of retarded aren't you?

And you're really retarded.

>older female friend (40+)
A granny? Why bother beah

Attached: 1567182947568.jpg (1700x1300, 524K)

Oh right I forgot the 40+ part. But still why bother with a movie, she knows what's up

How can i derive pleasure from fucking 40+ year olds if their vaginas feel like a bucket filled with jello? ON top of my death grip I simply cant cum from fucking their vaginas. Should I fuck them in the ass or what?

If you are OP, the actual answer is not in the movie it's just a pretext just drink something with her and speak with her act interessed in her more than the movie/series/whatever.

5+ is a really small number for a 40+ woman user. She want to feel unique in your eyes even with her past imagine that when she's 40 and you're younger. And you're retarded

New to be interesting for you too that's true, Easier for conversation

>he's never bagged a cougar
So sad. Cougars know how to please men and aren't afraid to degrade themselves to fulfill your fetishes.

Stop calling me a retard >:(

>implying that's even how vaginas work

Stalker

At what age should I start cougar-hunting?

18/21 (legal age) You will be better at sex with younger ones after it's worth it.

I'm sorry user, we all love you here, do you want to watch a movie with us tonight ?

Mid 20's is ideal. You're young enough to still make them feel like they've gone back in time and just old enough to not make them feel like they're taking advantage of a child.
Though some of them would inevitably enjoy that sort of thing.

What the fuck how is that appropriate but I get called a creep for going out with 20 year olds when I'm 29

Depend on the country i guess, depends on your look and situation as always. Men to girl is viewed differently than Woman boy as you might know.

Lolita then record her reaction.

no i mean i legit felt that im fucking a bucket filled with jello, that's my experience. when i was 16 and fucked 17 yr old pussy it was nice and tight. what am i supposed to do if my dick simply doesnt fill out the 40+ year old cunt, how am i supposed to derive pleasure :^(

As early as legal
possibly earlier

>I get called a creep for going out with 20 year olds when I'm 29
By who? 30 year old single women? Do you really have to ask?
For what it's worth, age-gaps in any relationship aren't "creepy" in most circumstances (with huge gap exceptions, of course), but age gaps in a serious relationship are pretty stupid.

If you've ever fucked a pussy that feels like a bucket of jello, there's something wrong with that pussy and age has nothing to do with it.

She's lovely, in an attainable way. I want to hold her hand.

She will probably love Pitch Perfect.

I want to hold her hands too over her head while I take that old pusy to Pound Town

Harold and Maude