That episode where chase killed a patient

>that episode where chase killed a patient
>That episode where house tried to kill chase
>That episode where Amber died on the bus
>That episode where House drove his car into Cuddy's house.
>That episode where House hallicinates for several days straight.
>That episode where he tried to cut off a piece of his own leg I'm his bathtub.

Attached: house-md_22691_top.jpg (300x300, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-dzkjmNFeY
youtu.be/P2mUEbMQK38
youtu.be/cLWEODD2dlo?t=2m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=PSaasBjeJek
youtube.com/watch?v=7o3MNo-KAdw
youtu.be/lEO2D2MLMOo
vimeo.com/117444885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that episode where chase kisses a 9 year old girl on the mouth

Man, this show was amazing

You're his bathtub? Weird fetish you have OP.

>Muh dick

Attached: 1560178693175.jpg (1280x716, 172K)

>that episode where house referenced a pokegod
This show was really woke

lol

>that episode when house plays metroid prime

>that episode where House forced Wilson to sit outside for hours while he masturbated
>that episode where House dated 17 year old
>that episode where tranny fucked her dad
>that episode where Chase made out with 9 year old
Why were writers allowed to smoke crack while working on this show?

Attached: Dr-House.png (1173x651, 494K)

>that episode where he owned the libs
Also this

Why is this the most rewatchable show ever?

>that episode where tranny fucked her dad
This is the only one of these I remember. He was hot af

Which season and episode brutha

>that episode were house tries to choke a patient to death while screaming YOU WANT TO DIE HUH? and suffers no repercussions besides a stern talk from foreman

2x13

>that episode where the kid grabs Cameron's ass

Based

House was so fucking off the rails it was pure art. They didn't give a single fuck with the writing

>That episode where a dude holds House and most of his team hostage at gunpoint and House disarms him but gives him back his gun because he is interested in what's wrong with him

>that episode where House ran away from rehab with a mentally ill guy and he fucking died

Attached: house-md_22691_top_full.jpg (352x352, 59K)

My fav episode will forever be Thirteen's lesbian sex scene.

That episode where he tells three stories

>He tried to kill Chase because he liked the attention Cameron gave him

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 4K)

was it really a he? i liked to think it was a fem with a genetical abnormality

>that episode where Wilson got diagnosed with cancer

Attached: 1528652146795.png (691x653, 20K)

>that episode where house was treating a patient and getting close to solving the mystery, but then my wife of 20 years walked in and said she had something to confess, and what she had to say was actually that she had been having an affair for the past eight months and she wanted a divorce, and then the process took months and she got everything I had including the house, and then I became a raging alcoholic meth user while she lived happily ever after and never even saw the end of the episode

>That episode where a woman was trapped under a collapsed parking lot and they amputated her leg and died in ambulance

Attached: 1566466553811.jpg (210x249, 8K)

lel

I don’t remember that one. What was the context?

Sorry user

>she had been having an affair for the past eight months
>she got everything I had including the house
i refuse to believe shit like this happens. the poor people pump out 5 kids and father gets raped by alimony, sure. but someone who can afford house, can't afford a lawyer? i really dont want to believe in that

>that episode where House eats poopoo to prove Chase wrong

>that episode where house has braindamage and does surgery anyway, killing the patient by slicing him open with a machine

>that episode where House won’t give life saving medication to a patient unless he says the n word to Chase

>that episode where house dances and sings with chase and foreman in the bar

>that episode where they treat this hobo and near the end it randomly cuts to the police taking him into custody because his weird condition of being able to eat weird things because of how they taste ended up making him a serial cannibal

Post yfw

Attached: 522A7B8F-3729-4B4B-A723-B27DE4CD7F47.png (1334x750, 2.06M)

you have to pay for your partner's lawyer if you make more money than them.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-dzkjmNFeY

there's timestamps in the comments, anthony cumia got absolutely fucked, but he also lives in jew york so

>mfw she fucking dies

Attached: reallynig.jpg (858x656, 51K)

A lawyer won't save you user. Don't get married.
Also nice quads

>the episode where forman breaks into a place

>those episodes prominently featuring Cuddy
All based and milkpilled.

Attached: C5D1377E-95EF-4934-996C-4995FE740F21.jpg (1340x1964, 329K)

>that episode with the fat bullied 16 year old who dies after she gives birth to a preemie

best christmas episode

She's the hottest woman to have freddie mercury's head

that entire season 6 finale was amazing.

When he was having Cutthroat Bitch hallucinations and setting up Chase's bachelor party.

youtu.be/P2mUEbMQK38
Kino

>who dies
Pretty sure she doesn't die.

>the episode where foreman tries to kill cameron

CLINIC
DUTY

Attached: 1312472868873.jpg (112x157, 5K)

>House is hallucinating Amber
>At the moment he’s okay with it since she’s helping him solve a case
>It’s Chase’s bachelor party, and House is throwing it
>Amber hallucination is helping and is adamant House gets a certain stripper from Wilson’s bachelor party
>House gets this stripper, and in the bachelor party Chase licks some drink off of said stripper’s body
>She has strawberry body butter, which Chase has an allergic reaction too
>House knew about the butter and Chase’s allergy
>Realizes he tried to kill Chase
>Amber tells him he did it because he doesn’t like peoples happiness

>Come on do something.
>Come on do something do something!

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

Can someone give me cliffs on the Chase killing patient and House killing Chase thing? I've only seen a handful of episodes.

We always talk about A-plots, but what were some of the best clinic sub-plots?
>that guy who's injuring himself pretending he's obsessed with fucking livestock so he can score chemical castration drugs and not fuck his step-mom

>the season finale where Taub unironically ends up with three wives

Fucking pure kino.

youtu.be/cLWEODD2dlo?t=2m22s

Two old guys who want to stop living with each other
>He’s 102, his next test is an autopsy

>chase does literally nothing wrong and kills a dictator
>MUH MORAL DILEMMA

“It wasn’t sick”-Robert Chase

>that episode where Cuddy catches House grooming a minor and gives him a verbal warning

It wasn't a moral dilemma so much as it changed how she saw chase which made him rethink himself so to speak. Most of the episode, he was pretty live and let live till he realized dictator would undo all the good he's ever done.

Then god mode got engaged.

Is my memory fucked up or was there an episode where House uses a surgery robot to tear up a patient's torso?

he shouldn't have been so hard on himself about it. As a doctor he took an oath to use his medical license to end suffering whenever he can. That's exactly what he did killing that guy he ended suffering

he attempts to but it doesn't work completelty

He was hallucinating

>and then the process took months and she got everything I had including the house
this is actually the worst. fuck women honestly holy shit

based

>the episode Kumar killed himself
Too bad it's taken as a joke. Exit by suicide. Not transferring. Not moving to another city. Not car accident.

That episode was fucking kino though.

Fuck I forgot about that somehow.

>THERE'S GREY MATTER ALL OVER THE FLOOR

>That episode of house where the Yea Forums user cried himself to sleep every night

Nah even better, he had escaped before the FBI arrived.

wasn't he a cuck

> Not the scene where she gets BLACKED

that was so fucking weird

>the episode where every doctor becomes a conceited dick irl because they think they are just like house

Doctors take an oath not to do harm, to the patient. While I agree he did the right thing it's still fucked.

It's not like if I was a doctor I wouldn't give medicine for HIV just because I hate queers.

Not a full subplot, but that chink that tried to circumcise himself with a boxcutter always gets me.

Id feel entitled and act like dick if I was a doctor who worked 80 hours a week.

I work with medical devices and most doctors are unironically power tripping.

Like I've had doctors use our devices completely wrong and then write papers on the device and then report me to the FDA because they've been using it wrong. Then I have to explain that's off label use to an auditor who's telling me I have to resubmit it for the doctors indicated use because that's what everyone thinks it's used for now.

Seriously fuck doctors.

It's taken as a joke because an actor's exist is always a joke no amount of drama can cover up.
And also because that House had to lecture on his white adopting parents about culture and about how collecting Star Trek toy is a sign of thinking about suicide. It just bad man.
The only good thing about it was when Thirteen tried to resustate his dead body off screen. I was in my Olivia Wilde phase so I was moved when I saw blood on her mouth. But I have recovered from the phase now.

During lockdown, House talking to patient who is dying because House refused to take his case

Attached: 1466333919462.jpg (400x388, 21K)

>that episode where the building collapses and one of the disfigured survivors is mistaken for her dead friend

>It's a "The Brit and Aussie are the best part of the show" episode

imagine being an American

i miss house anons

>that episode where house kidnaps a Canadian war veteran and does experiments on him against his will

Jesus Christ man

this guy sums up my feelings on this well

He would have plunged that nation into anarchy and chaos by killing him.
Look at the Middle East now that Saddam and Ghadafi are gone.
Fucking Americans.

I keep thinking to myself this thead has already covered the most insane episodes but there's always more

>that special episode where House goes to an asylum

too bad she got greedy

>that episode where House gets into a wreck and goes into a coma dream where he's trying to solve this patients mysterious illness where his balls and eyes explode, then he kills the guy on the surgery table

It was off screen, she had some more time after the birth

He's an african dictator who uses drugged up child soldiers to rape and murder a rival ethnic group, I don't think it gets more chaotic than that.

>that episode where Wilson fucks a cancer patient then acts superior to House

I really liked that one.

>that episode where house and wilson ride off into the sunset

fuck, I totally forgot about that

Attached: 1511117795913.jpg (634x815, 120K)

It's an amazing episode. They almost revived the show, but then returned to the "case of week while House is an arrogant genius that fixes everything in the end" 2 episodes later.

>the LITERAL 3 episodes of season 1 where he's playing Metroid Zero Mission on the DS

He was based even before he did his most based shit.

About halfway through this thread I realized that even if some or all of these episode sum ups were total bullshit I would not be able to tell the difference.

Yeah I remembered it the same way you did

Bro haha imagine if that actually happened haha lol that would suck lmao

House's Head/Wilson's Heart is when he finally lost it. He never fully recovered and he was just on a downward spiral until Wilson's brain cancer, and even then you have to figure 3 to 6 months later Wilson would be dead and then House would be truly and completely alone. Everyone left him, nd he had to fake his death so it's not like he could come back to PPH and work under Foreman. It's pretty horrible. Do you think Amber was with him during his final days before his inevitable and final overdose?

youtube.com/watch?v=PSaasBjeJek

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-08-31-21h19m08s73.png (624x352, 314K)

no user after Wilson died he probably went to mexico and works there. El Doctor Casa

Who do you self insert as Yea Forums?

I'm unironically intelligent (arguable), nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor, so you take a guess.

>intelligent (arguable)
user, I...

this show had a ton of bizarre fetish shit. lots of incest, underage, weird tranny sex. very awesome 10/10.

>She cheats
>She gets the divorce
>She also gets everything in the settlement
0/10 nice try bud

chase because he's the one that's wrong the most

Dude is 100% gonna die of heroin OD

I remember looking for the song they used in the promo for fucking years.

youtube.com/watch?v=7o3MNo-KAdw

Pretty good.

Which episode/season did House finally jump the shark and started being shitty?

How come on later seasons Chase is able to do every single kind of surgery imaginable? How the fuck is that possible?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 596K)

Which was the best team?

Australian genes

It definitely went on too long, but I don't know about shitty. It just kind of became mediocre, the finale was also pretty rubbish.

Being House's inheritor gave him super powers.

>that scene where house is lecturing thirteen after she killed a patient
that was kino

It's just the usual conservation of narrative that goes on. Like how "tech people" on television never have a specialization and can whip out huge bug-free programs by themselves in no time flat, or how a combat pilot can just intuit how to fly an alien spaceship, or what have you.

>this is lars ulrich, the greatest metal drummer of all time
more unrealistic than any of the cases

> me and gf watch House at night every day
> we snuggle up and have tea and kiss each other
> we laugh and cry together
>we’re in perpetual honeymoon phase
>as show goes on House’s drug abuse gets worse
>remember scaring gf with overdose multiple times
> we don’t pay attention to each other during these scenes
> she doesn’t know I’m still using
> realize House’s patterns align with my one
>keeps me up at night
>we no longer talk while watching
>one night she whispers “please don’t ever leave me”
>mfw

Attached: 96F678DF-845B-4749-9F56-B0F501E49DBD.jpg (236x198, 7K)

Lmfao is that what happened to Amber? I never watched a lot of the show, all I saw during it's original run was they introduced her and then later on I never saw her character again.

Attached: lcusSFV.gif (400x300, 1.07M)

she goes on heart bypass and wilson shuts it down cause she's already doomed

Never gets old

>named House
>actually in a hospital
Fuck's sake

HOLY SHIT this must be the best episode ever honestly

this was kino too

same desu

>names 4channel
>it's actually reddit
wtf?

>not OP
>still a faggot
They've lost the plot

when do we get biglove spinoff?

Attached: biglove.jpg (245x205, 9K)

>anonymous
>it's actually a virgin incel
lol

>Named Chase
>Character is not the one who is defined by his steadfast and expeditious pursuit of a diagnosis

I hope you and your gf become closer rather than apart and you take control of this so she doesn't feel responsible. Worst advice ever sorry, but good luck to you user

Ya, this show has some gems for sure.

Based

No that’s good advice. You’re right; I would never want her to feel responsible for my decisions. I agree I need to get back control for us. Shes so wonderful and the only person who loves me enough to put up with all of this. I appreciate you putting it into perspective. Thank you kind user

>cry together
Sorry mate, it's too late. Stop fucking using, dipshit. Smoke weed or just bite a fucking bullet

Good luck user. I know it means nothing, but from one stranger to another, I believe in you.

One by one, we’re all gonna make it.

>That season where he dreamed he was Prince Regent.

Attached: English Prince Regent Blackadder Christmas24.jpg (1353x1050, 208K)

based Zeljko Ivanek

>that episode where he needs mouse bites to live
>that episode where duplicate file exists here

This vexes me.

Attached: oldmemesareallihave.jpg (335x352, 25K)

>isn’t emotionally vulnerable around his girlfriend
>will never understand the beauty of true love
Also weed is for fags I’m not putting my lips on plant penis miss me with that gay shit

He's Chad

>that episode I don't remember anymore because I robotrip every day in order to tolerate my idiot wife

It was chromosomally male (and had balls deep inside), but looked like a female externally. The joke was that, since it was a fashion model, the "ideal woman" ends up being male all along.
Roasties BTFO
Best part was when House calls the father a fag at the end during the reveal lmao

Chase is an Aussie ya cunt

Thanks friend, and good luck to you on your own journey

he wanted to fly

>150 posts
>Ctrl F lupus
>0 results

wow this place really is full of newfags

it's never lupus

It’s never lupus.. until it is

give ma a jar of vicodins

>that episode where that teenage girl couldn't feel any pain at all!

imagine the life bros

Chase is unironically the ones whose most right.

>the entire last part of the last season
i didnt expect to feel these feelings

Attached: Last Charge of The Feels Brigade.jpg (1479x1006, 754K)

Thanks lads I needed these posts, I felt so alone

>muh oats
Doctors don't and never have taken that oath.
They can do whatever the fuck they can get away with, just like everyone else. Keep that in mind next time you are dependent on one.

That happens often

user that is pretty much standard for africans, he is some kind of nigger saint if he did only that.

>House, I know that name.
>I'd hope so, it's a word.

I really hated the romantic subplots in this show though

I know the irl reason why, but it was weird that cuddy didn't even show up to the funeral. I know the reason why she hated him/never wanted to see him again after the previous season, but going to the funeral would've been something that she would have done.

That scene where he made that face really made me think. He looked honest to God, for real insane. Amazing acting

which one?
Also I can't watch anything post-season 4, it becomes so boring

Chase's bachelor party episode

>that episode where Foreman infects Cameron

Attached: a382f1ccf95ef5a7838ea4a7ae9e0b33.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>That entire show where House had a massive chunk missing from his leg, which was borderline kinda-sorta Cuddy's and Stacy's fault, yet everybody continually treated him like he had no reason to be bitter or limp or be dependent on pain killers.
>Those two seasons where the "main villains" of the season (Vogler and Tritter) weren't beaten, but simply lost interest and left without suffering any consequences of their douchbaggery.

This and lil' cheetus are the only longform gifs I watch in their entirety every time they're posted.

>that episode where house unleashes a pack of wild dogs to attack forman for being a disingenuous black
Show kind of jumped the shark in the latter seasons honestly.

>That episode where House kills an obese guy on purpose but actually he was delirious after being shot by a crazy guy

>that episode where cuddy's udders get milked

NEVER
LUPUS
Could it be vasculitis?

>that episode where house breaks a million dollar pet scanner by forcing a 600 pound man into it and then tells cuddy to fuck off when she gets mad

House is the last tv show I watched. K I N O

>that episode where house tells a chick she had a virgin birth so her cuck husband wouldnt know she cheated on him

>that episode where everyone suspects the dad fucked his cunny daughter but it turns out she was just accidentally messing with his aphrodisiacs

>that episode where House forces the goody two shoes newbie to lie

>that episode a stripper held Taub at gunpoint because he just wanted to tell her she might have some disease

>>Those two seasons where the "main villains" of the season (Vogler and Tritter) weren't beaten, but simply lost interest and left without suffering any consequences of their douchbaggery.

Showrunner literally wrote them out because audiences hated House having "superiors" as antagonists.

>that episode where House forced Wilson to sit outside for hours while he masturbated

already did that to my gf

>Showrunner literally wrote them out because audiences hated House having "superiors" as antagonists.
Well yeah, it was fucking infuriating having a villain the 'hero' couldn't do a goddamn thing to and they just had to fucking suffer endlessly. But to cap both of them off with "And then they got off scott-free!" was even more infuriatinger.

This show had great humor in it.

Attached: based_house.jpg (1200x1940, 213K)

>that episode where house kidnaps the star of his favourite medical soap opera because he recites his line 0.3 seconds than normal in one episode which means he has a brain tumour
Truly a fucking autist

>Vogler and Tritter) weren't beaten
Vogler was a literal billionaire seen off by le random quirky doctor

Attached: house chase thumbs up.gif (402x276, 941K)

BLACKED

Reminds me of the episode of Monk where he tracks down the mexican slave labor who makes his vests (he only buys a certain kind) because she stopped making them and solves some murder case for her solely so she makes more vests because all of his are dirty.

doctors work 36 hours a week and any time over that they get double time, and get this, its double time their whole paycheck, so if they get forced to work an extra 12 they get 48 hours of double time. This is in metro detroit so I'm sure other places do a lot better

>Reddit users

He was an asshole who tried to ruin the hospital and brought it to a grinding halt, endangering people in the process. He suffered no consequences and simply went home at the end of the arc - And the hospital suffered because of that, too.

>chase because he's the one that's wrong the most

He literally solves the second most amount of cases only behind house

Cause his an Aussie chad

SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB!!1

Attached: catapult.gif (384x162, 1.24M)

What? I remember the tranny molester, but not this.

I'd never seen that one before user, that's fucking beautiful.

Fuck

Don't remind me of those feels

That's the one where the little boy pinched Cameron's ass because all the kids were hopped up on dad's topical testosterone.

>that episode where Foreman kidnaps a kid from his hospital room, straps him to a gurney, and extracts a lot of bone marrow with no anesthetic
>kid was cool with it though
I can't remember why he had to do that for the life of me.

The kid's brother was dying and needed a marrow transplant, if I recall.

>that episode where a guy's father wakes up from a 10 year coma
>right when the son is dying of heart failure
>House and Wilson take him out for one last mean before giving him a pistol to blow his brains out so he can donate his heart to his son

>That episode where house tortured a patient
>That episode where Wilson told House he'll be alone the rest of his life after he dies

Jesus. His face is so damn haunting in this scene. Just... completely derailed...gone.. idk I can't find words

I regularly refer to Apple crap as "ip-od"s because of that episode.

>that episode where House unceremoniously barges into an occupied surgical room to start cutting open a girl's stomach with zero anesthesia

>This is real and not a shitpost

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 4K)

She couldn't feel pain, it's all good

>People usually flinch AWAY from pain, not INTO it.
And that speech she gave about how she constantly has to check herself to make sure she isn't bleeding or broken somehow still sticks with me.

He didn't killed himself.

He was MURDERED. House knew this but (((cuddy))) shut it down. Reminder her hospital was very popular throughout the country, she was probably involved with CIA.

House was a very good person

>That episode where "I'm almost always eventually right."

She had preeclampsia, she died.

House gets shot and realises he is hallucinating and has to do something in his dream he wouldn't do. So he decides he has to kill a guy, and wakes up and asks for ketamine.

Truly is one of the worst possible conditions to have. Sure, it sounds cool, but think about the kind of permanent damage you can do to your body by using it with a debilitating injury you can't even feel. Walking on a broken ankle so long you can't even use your foot after a while. Impinging a nerve so long you don't even figure it out till your limbs just stop moving. Getting a clot in your brain you don't even notice because the debilitating headaches wash right over you till you're dead.

I learnt about the condition at college, people with it are usually dead by their 30s

As if a needle is hetero you fucking addict

>that episode where House rides off into the sunset with his terminally ill best friend to live out the rest of his time left and House is inevitably arrested and thrown in prison for skipping out on probation for the fifth time

Attached: 87BDA6FC-1CB8-46FC-9CE2-AAC5DC09FCED.jpg (854x670, 408K)

he cures him off his phantom pain

It's something anyone can develop after a stroke. A part of your body loses all feeling, and you have to be extra careful not to fuck yourself up because of it. There's a lot of old people who have really nasty burns on their hands and arms from stoves just because they couldn't feel that part of their body after their stroke.

Its actually plant vagina, flowers are the female part and no one smokes male plants

He probably went to Japan and worked as a janitor and helped them solve cases where they were stumped.

there was episode like that. He had some medicines to increase his power in sex life and she somehow got it and she hit puberty faster because of that, she had a premature period and Cameron thought girl was raped by a father. Give me a moment, i'll find it for you.

Act your age. S03e19

>that episode with the Peter Gabriel song while House jumps out the balcony
youtu.be/lEO2D2MLMOo

>the episode where house is salty the entire time because he cant beat a kid at chess

>So this is the story you made up about who you are, it's a nice one
>Too bad it isn't true
ultimate kino

If you must get married, take a week or so during the marriage when things are good and talk to every divorce lawyer in town about the “possibility” of a divorce. If your woman tries to get a divorce, she won’t be able to talk to any lawyer you’ve previously had a consultation with.

Underrated post.

The most annoying kid ever, to the point that even the mother hopes his obnoxiousness is a symptom.
also
>House gives him psilocybin to help with his headaches

>that episode where a genius turns himself into a brainlet so he can tolerate his wife

>by taking lean

that was more about tolerating his life

>it's a House pretends to have cancer episode

was this the one where he wanted to get some cool drugs for that?

>that episode with a very nice guy who turned out to have a brain disease or brain tumor that caused him to be so nice

Name a tv show with more kino episodes than House.
>protip you can't

That's the one where the guy promised to give house a million dollars, right?

Woulda been him playing Thor if he was 10 years younger

I hate amber

deep space nine

I liked Amber the snarky bitch that wanted to work for house. I didn't really care for Amber that was dating Wilson for some reason and then oh look a bus.

I wanted the fucking monkey game they played to be real.

This show made me want to become a doctor before I realised that medicine is all about memorisation without critical thinking and that if I wanted to be aid doctors in diagnostics I could do it as support staff or some thing

begone trekkie

>was this the one where he wanted to get some cool drugs for that?
yes (and draw attention according to Wilson)

which season was that?

If you want a good job in the medical field, be a pharmacist. No crazy hours and cleaning up shit and puke/blood. Just comfy pill sorting in a comfy store like cvs. The only downside is junkies

>that episode where cuddy stripped for him
>that episode where cuddy gave him a blowjob
i blame this show for my milf fetish

Attached: wut.jpg (1173x651, 221K)

I’m already doing biomedical sciences. I suppose it could be comfy. This show is also the reason my sister wants to do medicine so badly.

You mean the fake VR game they played in that later season episode? Because I vaguely recall super monkeyball as well and that game is very real.

No, it was the one with one of the nurses husband that never got angry or upset and House saw it as a symtpom and cured him and the wife didn't know is she really wanted him normal.
>No More Mr. Nice Guy
is the episode

Good luck fren. If I weren't an alcoholic chronically depressed insomniac my dream was always to be in the medical field

How is it to have dreams?

we should kidnap more leaves and see if we can find what makes them such faggots

Clinic patient #132?

It appeared twice.
Once as VR, Once as a 360 game
vimeo.com/117444885

Amyloidosis or sarcoidosis.

Having them and not being able to achieve them is rough user. I wake up every day feeling like a piece of shit knowing that if I was born with a non-fucked up brain I might have made something of my life

>having a girlfriend who had Porphyria and got mad whenever they depicted it wrong

CT showed no abcess

stop being a junkie

I dropped the show when his original team left. Is it worth it to keep going?

Not really. The new team is annoying except for 13.
Then he gets a new team that is even more annoying with the asian girl that (in real life) keeps saying everyone has molested her

You have the life you want to have. You just like being lazy instead of achieving what you could. Maybe you can’t get 100% of what you want but you could get some of it

Ehh... Kinda? The quality of the show is still as good as ever, but in the later seasons it comes under the impression that we're here for dark, depressing personal relationship drama instead of a funny asshole doctor solving medical mysteries.

House is actually a crime show whodunnit, but the killer is the diseases. The diagnostic team is the csi, they even go the scene of the crime (home, work)

season 8 team > seasons 4-7 team+cuddy

I can't stand Charlyne Yi.

>That episode where after he pined for her for years Cuddy dumped House because he got scared and panicked because she was literally dying holy shit what a fucking irredeemable whore

>You just like being lazy instead of achieving what you could
No user. I've been to the psych ward 5 times and have been to the hospital with psychosis twice. This has nothing to do with "laziness." But let me guess. You're a /pol/fag who doesn't think mental illness is real

Attached: 1555367583436.jpg (378x378, 47K)

that was the same episode you nonce

What’s the device?

You seem to have real issues and mental illness that can’t be overcome with willpower so I guess what I said doesn’t apply to you, but you shouldn’t consider yourself incapable of achieving anything or incapable of not getting closer to what you want. I’m anti pol though.

>get assigned one clinic hour per year because cuddy knows you hate it
>still don't do it
Post times you acted like House.

Not that user, but I'm gonna guess a stethoscope.

I dunno user, do you know of many chronically depressed schizophrenic insomniacs living good lives? All the ones I know are like me on neetbux wasting away or in a permanent mental health ward.

disagree

post-cameron chase is the best version of chase
foreman in "charge" is the best version of foreman
thirteen is the best version of cameron

Do you have gender dysphoria or something

no.

>that episode where he trips hard to figure out what the patient's symptoms mean and imagines himself as a trench fighter in ww1
>turns out to be a metaphor for accidentally made mustard gas
this is probably the one episode I didn't buy even as a teen

how does his subconscious know this shit?

No character matches up to Cameron.

big deal I've been to the hospital for psychosis twice but I'm not a drug addict and I've certainly never had a gf like some kind of faggot

Can't blame them, I'd molest an asian girl too

Even charlyne yi?

Attached: file.png (716x1024, 764K)

>that episode where the patient was taking drugs to lose IQ points because he was too smart for his retarded gf
>that episode where wilson thinks house is committing suicide by jumping of roof but he's just jumping into pool
>that episode where house marries a qt slav just so he has someone to clean his house for him
>that episode where house and chase bet over who can keep chickens in hospital for longer without anyone noticing
>that episode where house steals a parking spot from a wheelchair-bound woman

>That season when they keep talking about Lucas and his relationship with Cuddy but the actor keeps not showing up so for the entire final third of the arc Lucas never actually shows up even when Cuddy leaves him for House what the fuck could the guy not film a random scene here or there

god I wanna destroy her boipussy

House>Chase>Wilson>>>>>>Foreman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cuddy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cameron

Wait
Was house the progenitor of the term "basketball-american"

House > Cameron > Chase > Cuddy > Foreman > Wilson

This girl has the most annoying voice ever and I want to blow my brains out anytime I hear her talk

based retard

Didnt last year some guy said in a thread that he fucked Yi many times and she was pretty easy and kinky?

>some guy said on Yea Forums

Attached: D4286242-AA87-4DD4-9EEC-B8FC5ABE4246.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>that speed dating episode

>that episode where Kutner killed himself

>because he got a job offer to work with obama

>the mother who brings in her 6year old daugther because she has "happy spasms"
>House continuing to paint her a very very childfriendly picture of her daughter's masturbation

I can imagine the report
>When the stethoscope is applied to the patient, they complain about it being cold up their bum. Please install a heater.

>this vexes me
always gets me

Get an MRI. When that turn up negative, get the leeches and cut off his ears.

>tfw Chase effortlessly collects dozens of numbers even when playing dumb

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 10K)

btfo

Attached: CR2qkZ5XAAA0f7Q.jpg (635x382, 45K)

Honestly, I thought that that was very realistic. Wealthy people get away with loads of shit.

I loved that in the end the kid was just an ass

I think it was the guy whose dad also works at Nintendo

I don't know but I do know that after the Asylum episode it wasn't worth it because that was the perfect ending for the show because everything afterwards was just going to be House rising and falling again and again in an endless cycle of self-destruction because the drama/plot would require it.
At least the ending of that episode gave us some hope for his salvation.

this desu. Asylum episode was peak kino tho

Kids brother needed the marrow but he had a cold so they needed to treat the cold in a really really narrow frame of time because the drugs taken to accept the donation were already in his system and he'd be dead by the time they could do it again.
So instead of just waiting out the cold they had to find a cure for it(there are literally thousands of variations of cold bugs and they couldn't use anti-biotics because of the transplant).
From memory the treatment nearly killed the kid but in the end they had a really short amount of time left and anaesthetic would have killed him, taken too long for their transplant window or reacted badly with the treatment they gave him so he had to do it without any.

It was kind of harrowing the way that kid screamed and Foreman did it but didn't like it because it made him more like House than he thought he'd ever be.

Be Not Afraid, the forest nymphs have taught me how to use leeches to please an earless woman.

Genetic abnormality. He had a disfunctional Y chromosome which lacked a key gene necessary to produce testosterone. With no testosterone to inhibit estrogen and estrogen receptors. His body developed as a female, though he lacked ovaries. Instead he had some shrivelled testicles in their place.
It's called Swyer syndrome.

>House's ex is a literal Stacy
I never realised.

Are there any nudes? I always felt her tits were going to be mediocre if not pushed up by a massively padded bra. Your pic seems to indicate otherwise...