Rank them

Rank them

Attached: rate them sitcoms.png (1102x916, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoHUs8J7x94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seinfeld then everything else

/thread/

MITM > Seinfeld > Friends > Scrubs > Frasier > Sunny

Malcolm is not a sitcom though.

Seinfeld>Frasier=IASIP>Malcolm>Scrubs>Friends

Frasier > Sunny > Seinfeld>>> others

Seinfeld is one of my blindspots....never watched it
but

Sunny>Scrubs>Mal>Fraiser>Friends

Seinfeld i kino, watch it

Seinfeld, Sunny, Scrubs

Seinfeld > Frasier > Scrubs > Sunny = Malcolm > Friends

Very few shows are as wrapped up and nicely finished as Scrubs but in terms of pure quality Seinfeld and Frasier are better. Sunny is just way too all over the place in terms of quality and overall just goes nowhere.

Its a COMedy with SITuations tho.....if sunny is Malcom is

Friends was garbage

>Very few shows are as wrapped up and nicely finished as Scrubs
You like S9?

Seinfeld is a blindfold for most retards.

Blasphemer....S9 didnt exist

I mean you can just ignore S9 since it affects literally nothing else about the show

It literally does and ruins Scrubs

Scrubs is HIMYM tier with S9

every sitcom using a laughing track automatically is shit

Its a season of the show, if you can ignore S9 of Scrubs then you can just ignore any bad season of any show ever

Seinfeld>Frasier>Always Sunny=Malcolm in the Middle>>>>Friends>>>>>>>>>>>Scrubs

None of those shows use laugh tracks though

S9 is functionally a webisode season. It's like saying the EU ruins the SW original trilogy

Watch this .....It is HeadCannon for me...totally fixes the shitshow final season

youtube.com/watch?v=RoHUs8J7x94

Drake & Josh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cope harder

1. Seinfeld
2. Always Sunny
3. Malcom in the Middle
POWER GAP
4. Scrubs
5. Is that Starsky and Hutch or something? No idea
6. Friends

Attached: 1545721278214.png (500x375, 299K)

The last 2 seasons of Scrubs was as bad as the last 2 seasons of The Office

not true, S8 is great. S7 and S9 are shit

One of those shows are complete and utter trash compared to the rest, a fucking cringe memefest if there ever was one and I have no idea what it's doing in that image to begin with. It's not difficult to see which one.

Why is friends so beloved
The humor is shit, the plots are basic, the romance is shit.

Why is it such a mega show?

MITM > Seinfeld > Sunny
Haven't seen the others and don't plan to

t. zoomer

Seinfeld and Scrubs are kino though

Frasier
Seinfeld
Sunny
MITM
Scrubs
Frens

Im 35. Even when it came out i never knew anyone that watched it. But everyone loves it

How come plebs always forget about Cheers and MASH?

Based

because cheers would dominate. mash is over-rated and not really that funny

You arn;t 35, you are 15 at most

Seinfeld > Malcolm > Frasier >> Scrubs >> Always Sunny >>>>>>>>>> Friends

No matter the order as long as Sunny is last, even worse than friends

Seinfeld at its lowest is really bad, but overall it's the best. Malcolm in the Middle is close second. Only reason it isn't first is, it isn't as awesome as it was if you watched it for the first time when you were a young teen. Friends is third. I loved this show. After finding out that zoomers love it and dislike Seinfeld, I couldn't help myself but start liking it much less. Still a great show, very comfy. Last is Scrubs. Good show, but its highs were not as high as those from first 3 and it felt like chore watching it more often.

Haven't seen Frasier and Philadelphia. To me, Frasier looks like milder, less offensive, less brave version of Seinfeld for stuck up people. Philadelphia looks like hyped up average show with a lot of yelling and profanity. Ill try watching it next time im bored to death. Otherwise, I know Ill be disappointed. Like I was every time i listened to Yea Forums

Attached: dew.png (600x331, 336K)

MITM is true kino

>Malcolm>Seinfeld>Sunny>Fraiser>The rest

Christ, HIMYM could have been an all timer if they had the balls to change the ending from what they filmed back in season 2

>if they had the balls to change the ending from what they filmed back in season 2
?

HIMYM was shit from S2 though

Bamp

For me it's gotta be the boys

Attached: 87965563.jpg (500x375, 25K)

1.sunny
Close2.seinfeld
3.scrubs
4-6. Everything else

>To me, Frasier looks like milder, less offensive, less brave version of Seinfeld for stuck up people.

Fraiser really isnt like that, the plots are pretty different. You're correct that Fraiser is stuck up, in fact thats the comedy of it. You're suppose to laugh at how pompous Fraiser and Niles are, especially relative to his blue-collar dad.

I highly recommend watching S2:E3 "The Matchmaker", it never fails to get people to laugh when I show it.

Retard zoomers like that will never appreciate kino like Frasier

Always Sunny’s first seven seasons > Seinfeld > Frazier > Friends > The last six seasons of Always Sunny > MITM=Scrubs

Seinfeld > Frasier > Malcolm in the Middle > Seasons 1- 8 (Inconsistent quality starting with 7) > Scrubs > Power Gap > Always Sunny Seasons 10-13 > Friends

Malcolm>Seinfeld=Frasier>Friends>Scrubs=IASIP

1. Seinfeld
2. Frasier
3. Friends
4. Scrubs
5. Malcolm
6. It's Always Reddit in Redditdelphia

>Malcolm that low
Pleb?

Only Seinfeld and Frazier are good

theyre all poor shows if you grade them on todays curve.
they were mostly mediocre at the time of airing.

Seinfeld>Sunny>Frasier>Malcolm>Scrubs>scratching my own balls for 20 minutes>Friends

>Is that Starsky and Hutch or something?

Attached: thiscatdoesnotexist.jpg (256x256, 52K)

>Frasier looks like milder, less offensive, less brave version of Seinfeld for stuck up people
Frasier is Seinfeld for goys

malcolm /friends> scrubs> always sunny> seinfeld> fraser