Have you ever been in love with a movie before it even released, Yea Forums?

Have you ever been in love with a movie before it even released, Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-221655_Discord.jpg (1066x715, 385K)

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: 1567278706421.jpg (1318x3155, 1.86M)

oh so it's a raid

Attached: hm.png (350x60, 18K)

He's a cartoon clown who fell into a vat of magical goo.
Why are people acting like he's the role of a lifetime?

Are you calling me a tranny? Well fuck you faggot

>t. seething discord tranny

This honestly will be way more profitable than most shit this year with only a 55 million dollar budget.
Granted because they want this to at least appear like a real movie theyre not slapping him on mountain dew and doritos

>wahh da jooz!!1!

So what’s your angle here? That Jews are out making great movies and winning Nobel prizes while you produce a growing collection of crusty tissues?

>D R O P P E D
Yes, you were clearly dropped on your head as a child. I hope you get run over by a train you false-flagging cunt.

Omg! 4 jews worked on Joker

REEE YOU FUCKING DISNEYSHILL LARPING AS /pol/
ONLY I CAN DO THIS AND ONLY THE MOST SURFACE LEVEL WAY

Show me something more sad than this post. I'll wait.

>false-flagging
Do you even know what that word means? Pointing out that Jews made that movie is not false-flagging, retard.

the one true jewish God has spoken. do NOT see this movie the holy trinity demands it

flop

You're making it out to be some sort of propaganda anti-Trump tool. That's the real retardation. Joker is anti-politics period. He would slit Trump's throat and shove a grenade up Hillary's pussy. Deal with it bitch.

who cares lmao

Anyone praising this propaganda piece

OP CONFIRMED DISCORD TRANNY

>born just in time to see the greatest capeshit movie of the genre, ever
feels good bros

The critics said the Godfather was good too. It must be a bad movie and clearly propaganda!

Me? Hold on there for a second. I never mentioned Trump. Personally, I hate Trump, I think he's a shabbos goy of the worst kind. Be careful before you put words into other peoples' mouths.

Say it loud, say it proud:

SMOKERS ARE JOKERS

SMOKERS ARE JOKERS

SMOKERS ARE JOKERS

Attached: 1DC6E536-EA83-4C6B-B95D-1732F2854F37.jpg (500x396, 20K)

That's the current rhetoric that I've seen on Yea Forums about this movie. Lefty propaganda. Mostly due to the fact that ((((((((((((((((((((((critics)))))))))))))))))))))))) liked it, and as we all know, every single critic ever born is a jew and an alt-leftist.
If your only argument about dropping this movie is that jewish people were involved in it's making, you have to drop pretty much 99% of Hollywood movies. Which begs the question, what are you doing on Yea Forums?

>Which begs the question, what are you doing on Yea Forums?
Bashing on Jews.

when its released Yea Forums will be painful

This board is for discussing movies.

lmao retard

The critics said Black Panther was good too. It must be a bad movie and clearly propaganda!

>written by 2 jews

Attached: 1561281917852.png (894x773, 48K)

Attached: 1564756562782.jpg (114x125, 4K)

Except this was premiered in the Venice film festival. Say what you want about them, but they’re not the kind who’d have put up with BP’s bullshit.

See it for yourself and decide that way. But to think a character like the Joker can be political propaganda in any way is hilarious.

Attached: 1566016732807.gif (417x317, 39K)

>everyone who doesn't hate movies is a jew

I don't need to report anything. You'll reset the router anyway and go on with your daily self-punishment.

The same Venice film festival that gave Shape of Water the golden lion?

Was there any propaganda in the Shape of Water?

She falls in love with a foreigner, user

>a fish creature is now a foreigner
Yeah, it's over. Yea Forums is dead. Not that I'm complaining, it's refreshing I guess.

>a mexican who can't speak english committing beastiality, while a homosexual, a black and commie help her
>the bad guys are white, male hetero

Mission Impossible got a good critics score too. I bet that was propaganda as well?

Yikes!

>the truth is so cringe amirite bros

Attached: f2mba5spaj701.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

The latest one? I wouldn't doubt it if it has a high rating
I haven't seen any since the first one that was well over a decade ago though so

All amerimutt movies are made by jews retard

based, fuck the nuright

>I wouldn't doubt it if it has a high rating
Because it's a good movie, right? Now imagine if the Joker is well made too (I haven't seen it myself, so I don't know). My point is, not every movie out there has to be propaganda in order to be liked by critics. They don't really have a choice but to give a good film a decent rating, since it will impact their careers if they don't.
Going back to my previous argument, you can call the Godfather a piece of shit movie, but it;s unlikely you'll be taken serious as a critic if you do. Some things are universally agreed upon.

The Godfather is a 3 hour glorification of criminality. Not to mention it pushes the idea that the mafia is an Italian phenomenon, when the J_wish mafia controlled more of the US than the Italians. That movie had some serious adjustments that were DEMANDED to be done by very high power "mafiosos"

Shit looks like it was mocked up a schizophrenic