F

F

Attached: AA1DB2CC-3403-4CE8-A237-3FE404285D26.jpg (2416x3248, 3.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BumAH2rTW-M?t=49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did he have a heart attack fucking some unfortunate child?

Attached: 56443.png (786x600, 349K)

He went back to the mothership

Did he really do it?

>unfortunate
Not sure about that

Steven made a pact with Satan to achieve his movie stardom, but it was only a finite supply of mojo. He used the last drops of it to film the opening sequence to Saving Private Ryan, as the rest of the film is extremely average.

>he's jewish so he bad!
cringe. Spielberg is one of the great kinographers, for shame on anons besmirching his name, for shame.

Literally who?

He can't make them a star if he's dead.

George Lucas, creator of Star Trek

What happened? He can't die until he finishes Indy 5.

I had a dream last night that he was grooming a young underaged Gwyneth Paltrow, painting her nude at his manson

youtu.be/BumAH2rTW-M?t=49
brehs...

>it was real in my mind!
You two faggots that consistently show up in every thread are pathetic.

he hasnt made a decent film since AI or Minority Report, he should have retired then
Nobody will remember Lincoln or Warhorse or Tintin

indy 4 sucked, why do you want indy 5 with wheelchair indy?

jaws and close encounters were so good im willing to forgive the garbage he made after that

>Indiana Jones was garbage

the first one was pretty fun il give you that

> underaged

16 =< es bueno.

hating on spielberg is an easy way to identify plebs trying to pretend that they’re patricians.

all his others just fail for me on a rewatch. saving private ryan in particular just feels silly to me when i watch it now that i am older, i used to be obsessed with it when it first came out on vhs and i could see this R rated movie

remember that time when a crazy fan broke into his home and held his family hostage and was going to rape him

seems like a very odd thing for a fan to do
seems like a pretty "reasonable" thing to do for a guy who was raped by spielberg as a kid though

This

A.I. should have been his last film. People would have looked back on him like the way they do Kubrick but got greedy and now will be seen as a hack