Anti-war movie

>anti-war movie

Attached: 1565868981049.png (644x800, 15K)

war is bad mkay

>anti-war movie
Has the coolest war scenes to teens interested in enlisting

No film is anti-war, because war is fucking awesome.

>NOOOOOOOO MEN SHOULD DIE AND SUFFER DEBILITATING LIFELONG CONDITIONS BOTH PHYSICAL AND MENTAL FOR HONOR, POINTLESS DEATH AND RAPE PUTS HAIR ON YOUR CHEST AND MAKES YOU A MAN, NOOOO

Only Jews benefit from war. Paths of Glory is a masterpiece. Nothing is more soi than dying for Jews and bankers and being proud about it.

haha yeah my epic discord zoomer friend, war is actually epic and cool just like my call of duty games haha go die so a rich jew get's even more money it's fun!

>PEW PEW TAKE COVER BOOOM

Yep now it's confirmed I'm not a faggot ass man since this is the sort of stuff that I watch, I'm so fucking awesome you guys look at mee weeeeeooooooooo I only wish my masculine cock was bigger but oh well you can't win them all now can you you huh? Guess you'll just have to deal with the cards you are given in life and move on so I shouldn't complain about such stuff anyways

>movie is anti-war but still respects the selflessness and conviction of the many men who serve
name one thing wrong with this.

anti-war media and anti-war propaganda made people perceive war (and everything that kind of looks like war) as something demonic that should never happen.
The truth is that "war" is almost never meaningless, especially when there is something to defend. Many movies fail to establish that

>war movie
>massive success
>critics are divided whether the protagonist is a soulless killing machine or a victim forced into a pointless war
Guess the movie.

imagine being this soi

>I LOOOVE WAR YEAH KILLEM!!!

Attached: 1528276923379.png (516x656, 39K)

back to your videogames tranny manchild

>just don't kill the doggo!

Attached: 1566950266567.png (785x861, 241K)

lmao

I don't know, I feel like a lot of movies don't intend to make it out as meaningless but instead try to reduce blind patriotism.
This is in-line with what goverments often want too, for example during WWII the allies decided not to use hate camps because they didn't want to dehumanize their soldiers.
Instead they stuck to harmless progoganda like cartoons of fat germans and monkey japs.
Meanwhile japanese recruits were being forced to bayonet bound and blindfolded chinese civilians.

I really like Saving Private Ryan for this reason.
It's not 100% accurate and it is ugly, but it still endears the viewer to these brave soldiers who are trying through all the bullshit thrown at them.
It takes moments to stop and make us consider the humanity of our enemies (i.e the infamous czech segment) but basically it exhibits soldiers as regular guys who are putting up with a lot of hard fucking work whether it be reluctantly or gallantly.

WHATS THE GREATEST COUNTRY I WILL GLADLY DIE FOR THEE
I-S-R-A-E-L ILL GLADLY DIE FOR THEE

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-135650_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1427x1080, 387K)

>noooo war is bad because I may have to leave the basement

Attached: 1552424179410.jpg (570x538, 34K)

Post the brazil fire version of this meme

So much this!

If we were at war when would i have time to play with my star wars funko pop toys!?

>Not liking war
Buncha slack jawed faggots!

Attached: 7d15a3e5253e0b37ca934328a1c110c6.gif (256x192, 1.46M)

>*gets cucked by some pussy that stayed home*
>*raises his kid*
yeah, real "badass".

That happen to the guy in the gif?

they don't intend to, but unsually you follow a group of soldiers through the war and it's more often than not that the reasons for the war are left out. You have scenes where soldiers ask themselves what they are doing etc., but what the sodier perceives and what is actually the situation are two different things
This leads the viewers (not all but sure many) that war is competely pointless because we only see soldiers suffering

I clapped so hard my foreskin fell off

no such thing. By depicting war in film you romanticize it. Unless the movie is just a piece of garbage it's "pro" whatever content it has because it wouldn't be able to tell the story and elicit an emotion in you without the content.

DEAD TO PALESTINE

>By depicting war in film you romanticize it
yeah no

Attached: Idi i smotri_1.webm (704x528, 3M)

romanticize doesn't necessarily mean good feels

ALL SOLDIERS IN WW1 AND WW2 WERE FIGHTING FOR GREATER ISRAEL

>movie has an opinion/stance on something
Absolute soi

EUROPEANS ARE DYING UP FOR THE GLORY OF ISRAEL

>go to war
>die

Attached: pwnage.jpg (1240x683, 97K)

and thats a good thing

WE NEED TO STAND STRONG AGAINST FEMINISM AND CULTURAL MARXISM

hahaha this dude thinks he cracked the movie code hahahahaha link me your discord group dude I wanna hear the formula for fucking movies

>die on the shore

Attached: .avi_snapshot_00.14.58.jpg (696x512, 47K)

WE NEED TO SAVE EUROPE FROM PEOPLE WITH DARK SKIN

THIS IS REAL
THIS ARE FACTS

Attached: 1567285258235.jpg (900x1616, 340K)

All Quiet On the Western Front

Kajaki: The True Story

All Vietnam films not but platoon , but best Hamburger hill ,

theres also a short war film on socail medja about some based top guy , feeding/water katties an puppers in syria ruins ,

we let those who will never step foot on the foreign ground fight as lions , how the lowly many shall die in huge suffering , an we allow those to send us too die, without a dying breath but mother .

^ he meant the jew war military complex as of WW1 ..

I don't know how to use discord, I'm a boomer

becareful they /shits mossad will visit you as Cops

>discord
we invented the real T'internets you soft sad tranny fag

KEEP FIGHTING

Attached: 1475722453333.jpg (817x1601, 218K)

when they come kill them with extreme violence so they dont say you an hero ok

thats right goy! die for Israel

>talk about war
>dude JEWS

Attached: 1565024196657.png (750x893, 575K)

THIS
SO MUCH THIS
ISRAEL IS KILLING INNOCENT PALESTINE CHILDRENS
THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO STOP THEM FOR THE GLORY OF SYRIA

SHUT UP YOU LIBTARD SCUM
GO DIE FOR ISRAEL LIKE ALL THOSE IN WW2 LOL

same fag sage inducing mossad

HEIL HITLER