The picture that defeated Yea Forums

the picture that defeated Yea Forums

Attached: unpopular_opinions.png (390x496, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/movie/the-passion-of-the-christ
youtube.com/watch?v=B0t1qc39msQ
rottentomatoes.com/m/10010760_miss_march
youtu.be/eQLXYu6plhg
youtube.com/watch?v=OankX_bMnus
youtube.com/watch?v=xygUcW-ioZc
youtube.com/watch?v=E6gWFTv3xE8
rottentomatoes.com/m/hansel_and_gretel_witch_hunters
rottentomatoes.com/m/mortal_engines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does the movie have to have come out when you were an adult? This pic is retarded

Kung Pow

Macgruber

Hot Rod

Speed Racer

you know what disgusts me the most about this filthy normie stickman with his two hot sticksidepieces is the fact that they are all sitting looking at their iphones

Joe Dirt

This is pretty easy

Attached: 63B389DE-52CF-443C-BC9F-BAD2035D0F0A.jpg (1242x1415, 301K)

BvS. Easy.

I fucking love Macgruber

So childhood nostalgia doesn't affect your views

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword is kino

who the fuck hates hot rod

Really? You're nostalgic for every movie that came out when you were a kid and before you were born?

It's 39% on RT, was released in 2007 and isn't so bad it's good, so it meets all criteria

Majority of avant-garde/arthouse releases get under 50%, this only “defeats” Yea Forums because Yea Forums only watches capeshit. True lovers of good cinema that watch movies outside of the US can defeat this shitty image easily.

Super

Suicide Squad

Based refn's only God forgives. Listening to the soundtrack right now while I lift and shitpost between sets.

it has a 64% audience score. According to the bottom text of the comic, it has to be something "everyone hates"

fucking easy
Rollerball (2002) and Torque (2004).

does it have to be below 50% for audiences?
critics had to hate it because it wasn't pc

Attached: canva-photo-editor (31).png (1366x768, 796K)

the best i can do is Swiss Army Man. Everyone i tell about it seems to hate it or not get it. Its like my favorite movie

boobs and blood. God I love this movie. I need to watch it again, haven't watched it in ages

It doesn't fit the criteria (60% and I was a teenager) but I unironically liked the World War Z movie

Easy

Attached: p12394972_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 430K)

The Neon Demon

How High
Absolute classic

Way too easy. I think that cartoonist may be full of shit

Attached: ssc.jpg (977x426, 121K)

Attached: transformers-the-last-knight-rotten-tomatoes.jpg (925x552, 151K)

I feel he should have specified whether he meant audience or critics' score. As someone else has said though, MacGruber counts at any rate, it's genuinely a great MacGyver parody, and is worth it for the introduction scene alone

This was fucking awful

And don't say I can't handle Bayformers because I liked 1 and 3

>the scene where he recruits all the wrestlers
Kino

fuck you it was funny

Attached: BBRtvH7.img.jpg (720x875, 50K)

79% audience score though. It's just one of those movies critics basically have to hate, since it's so low brow. But it's fucking hilarious and I don't care what anyone says.
>You east coast, I far east coast

>actually looks at Rotten Tomatoes
I don't give a shit what they say and never will. Definitely won't look there to see what they rated movies I already watched

Sucker Punch

I genuinely don't understand why the normies all fucking hated it.

Piece of cake.

Attached: the beach.jpg (877x698, 108K)

No because everyone on Yea Forums were able to pretty easily come up with an answer.
Yea Forums had trouble with it for video games, because every game is a 9/10

Transformers

Who fucking cares, go soak your head you disgusting incel.

Reddit

Offhand;
Rambo IV - 37%
BvS - 28%. I didn’t love it but enjoyed it until doomsday appeared.
The Angry Birds Movie - 43%. It surprised me.

I can do this all day.

Fucking easy. Just find anything by based Mel.

metacritic.com/movie/the-passion-of-the-christ

This. I just don't understand why its rated so low.

Ghost in the Shell
Robocop 2014
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Chappie

Not that hard actually.

>XKCD

Attached: Randy Munroe on beer.png (599x282, 48K)

Yeah, that image didn't defeat anyone. The only people who don't like Kung Pow: Enter the Fist are faggots par excellence like the turbofaggot who drew the stick man cartoon in OP.

This. OP pic is retarded

>assuming most people here were adults in 2001

What a fuckwit

>pretending this isn't true

Don't people here all love Batman V. Superman?

It's a fantastic movie and as close to a brainlet filter as you can get in cinema.

>stop liking things I don't like

(^;

There's more, like the time he had a breakup and decided to use the comic to vent it out. Which contrasts real well with the cringy cutesy "all we need is love" type bullshit

Go to bed Randy, you're not funny

It is a good movie bros

Attached: knowing.png (931x631, 870K)

Beer is delicious, I bet you pick olives off of pizza too fucking manchild ass.

White Chicks

No. Olives are actually nice.

>tfw used to get have a pizza place nearby that did a great Aglio

pic related, also this, if it really is less than 50%

Attached: avp.png (940x395, 204K)

Pandorum. it was a fun watch.

Attached: pandorum.jpg (610x744, 229K)

>i'm a big manly man cus I like how beer tastes
loads of people like how it tastes, loads of people don't. kys faggot

Speed Racer

Woah....that was.....so.......hard..........it makes me........think

CAR BAD

Attached: car bad.jpg (366x270, 67K)

Lake Placid

:)

Attached: image.jpg (750x1039, 507K)

Except there's such a broad range that it's almost impossible to say you dislike all beer. Unless you have an immature palate and can't handle anything that's even slightly bitter

I guess it doesn't count because it's got 66% on RT, but I always though Apocalypto never got the recognition it deserved.

My actual answer is Passengers. I went into it honestly expecting it to be a dull celebrity vehicle for Chris Pratt and JLaw, and I was amazed how good it was. It has one of the most interesting relationships I've seen on film for years, some genuinely tense emotional moments, and for once someone actually paid attention to getting the science right. Granted, the third act was a bit formulaic and could have used a few adjustments, but it's still a solid 4/5 star movie and it's criminal it got trashed like it did.

I also liked 'Bright' (the Will Smith fantasy movie). I will acknowledge that the critics had more of a point with this one - it had problems and Max Landis should have had someone riding shotgun on him to make him wrap up all his unresolved plot threads and inconsistencies. But I still enjoyed it, and I think the good points outweighed the bad enough for it to have deserved more recognition than it got.

So this guy is basically admitting that all his friends have never had an original thought in their lives.

Attached: passengers.jpg (454x640, 59K)

Remember, buying a backpack is the most important decision of your life.

Attached: lol backpacks am i right fellow college kids.png (336x578, 30K)

>le adulting
What a gayboy.

No one lives. Pure kino.

Are you mentally retarded? This film was such dumb dogshit oh my god.

Based and alienpilled

> passengers
>30% critic score

Wtf, did Chris get accused of rape when this movie came out? This is literally a crime.

Attached: Honk_Pepe_shoots_a_nigger.jpg (867x563, 71K)

Super easy. My favorite movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=B0t1qc39msQ

Attached: alexander.jpg (800x421, 88K)

Boy that was fucking easy.

Attached: Reign_of_Fire_movie.jpg (299x446, 25K)

some guy sat there on paint making this image lmao
topcringe

No it was because people said the relationship was creepy

i dont follow review sites so how would i know?

Even with capeshit I can easily beat it.
29% on RT.

Attached: image.jpg (312x445, 22K)

Oh, I'm basically a creepy incel which might be why I liked it so much.

Attached: 15A1305C02E347E2B977E005971B199E.png (515x821, 59K)

Are you a fucking moron?

Messenger bags are Patrician.

Van Helsing

Transformers 2
Probably just me being a retard back in high school though

Movies where the tagline was better than the actual title

I agree with Passengers, I really enjoyed this movie.

Voice from the stone

Apocalypto really is one of the top 10 films of the 2000's

Stealing Harvard.

any of the human centipede films

they're standing though

My fourth favorite movie in the franchise.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-31 14-03-19.png (743x317, 179K)

I like the Gerald Butler "[blank] has fallen" movies. There's something charming and soulful about a director being uncompromising to his vision, even if he doesn't have the budget to so. Also I prefer Olympus Has Fallen to White House Down, which came out around the same time but had the same premise.

The RT score really needs to be rechecked to reflect critical appreciation for the director's cut.

Attached: image.jpg (400x568, 97K)

Pretty based. First time I saw Olympus has Fallen I liked it. Also there's something about Butler that lends believability to the movie. Dude looks like he's been in some fights.

Have you watched London has Fallen & Angel has Fallen yet? They're pretty good, London Has Fallen has a big one take fight sequence where a team of soldiers move up through a street, gunfire everywhere, it was amazing.

This. I almost exclusively watch films that are older than me as an adult. And I especially don't watch many post-2000 films.

What if I haven't watched the fucking movie until now

What's this one about friend and what has the liberals so upset? I really dig Owen Wilson but haven't seen him in anything in quite a while

cringe

The third act was a mess, but it still doesn't deserve a score that low.

what post-2000 have a below 50% rating ? seriously...

Every iteration of the punisher is complete trash. I bet the comics are too but I don't read that faggot shit.

The next time you watch Apocalypto, try to get a version without subtitles. The first time I watched it was on a bad rip that cut out the subtitles and I didn't find out until later. I rewatched it with the subtitles and realized that every scene carried the film without the dialogue even being strictly necessary. It was mind blowing. Gibson is a fucking incredible film maker.

wait this movie isn't universally considered kino? what the fuck

Please dilate

Nah, that's easy. I unironically enjoy LXG, paid for it on more than one occasion even. Your image is more for tryhard normalfags.

Attached: TLoEG.jpg (630x1200, 109K)

>I bet the comics are too
Nope, just all the adaptations. Punisher Max is great. Don't know about the other ones.

Venom

I don't even drink wine. I drink Pepsi.

I liked Punisher: Warzone and it was panned, getting the lowest box office of any Marvel film ever. The performances were great, especially Dominic West, but Ray Stevenson is probably does the best representation of Punisher to date.

Waterworld

90's movie, but it's based. Thunderdome too.

I agree with Passengers, but feel like it really doesn't count. It's obvious that it suffered from horrible timing, coming out at the peak of #metoo. If it came out 2 years earlier it would have been a hit.

Everyone is talking about how retarded Grindelwald was for trying to burn down Paris and for saying he wants to stop WWII before it begins, but the guy outright states he lies. He only speaks the truth when they're cleaning out their Paris HQ, everything else is manipulation.
>Why can't the mind reader Queenie read his mind?
Because the guy thinks in German and she already has trouble with understanding British English and suffered a breakdown from French.
>How can Ezra Miller be Dumbledore's secret brother?
He just isn't. Grindelwald is a lying liar who lies. He just wants a super strong magical creature to pit against his former butt buddy because he can't attack him personally.

Attached: 9136KElpcYL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 933K)

Love it too.
Holy St. Joe!

They're checking RT scores, like it says

Batman v. Superman

lol same. i thought it was a >brave choice to not have subtitles, but it still worked.

This. One of the most underrated capshit movies that is actually good. Plus it has pre wall Ellen Page.

Attached: 238746823746238742634632874.jpg (722x428, 67K)

I expected passengers to suck. Then I saw it. I have no idea what the critics have to bitch about. Very solid movie.

Sci-fi kino. I wish Hayden Christensen had a career after it.

Attached: 34287632846238746832746324.jpg (1920x2560, 829K)

Impossible for me to answer this riddle because it would require me to go to rotten tomatoes.

underrated, over hated kino

Well done, user.

Is Speed Racer below 50%?
it’s the Wachowski sisters best movie, and probably my favorite non horror movie

He was in The Vanishing on 7th Street which was surprisingly good.

Ah yes, what a 9/10 game!

Attached: 81oZQd5HSWL.AC_SL1500_.jpg (1283x1500, 234K)

My negro. I love AVP.

CHiPs- with Dax Sheppard
Blair Witch sequel
House of Wax- with Elisha Cuthbert
Serenity- with Matthew McCaughnehey and Hathaway
The Mummy- Cruise
Tomb Raider- the new one
Valerian and the City of A thousand Planets- Best scifi ever
Your Highness

He’s one of those retards who is smart in a STEM field and that means his dumb opinions means more because he’s more enlightened or something. I’m in a Ph.D. program and a lot of my classmates act just like the people in these comics.

>Van Helsing has a 24% on RT

what in the absolute fuck, critics are irredeemably retarded

>genuinely like
>came out in adult life 2000+ (2019)
>rated below 50% tomatometer (41%)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Much big monster fight smash rawr, Grug like.

>liking something everyone hates is harder

Having any opinion is of equal ease, regardless of its scarcity. DEFENDING it with objective criteria or convincing others to share it may be more difficult but liking any given thing because your brain arbitrarily decided that particular combination of stimuli would prompt the release of dopamine is the easiest thing in the world because it naturally happens regardless of whether it places you in the majority or minority.

>10% on RT

Attached: v1.jpg (206x305, 32K)

oh, but ebert gave it a good score. proving once again that ebert was one of the only film critics who had decent taste and any sense of integrity.

equilibrium got 40% on RT too

Good shit m8

this genuinely makes no sense
if beer really was bad why would people pretend to like it? there are much faster ways to get drunk, if that was the sole purpose

just fuck my shit up senpai

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31 Adam Sandler.png (780x2586, 324K)

Holy fuck I love this movie.

This was a bad ass film

what a fucking pretentious idiot cuck. Fuck, I hate XKCD.

We have a winner. I haven't met a single person worth talking to who didn't like Kung Pow.
I also really liked Polar.

forgot pic

Attached: equal.png (762x632, 721K)

Wasn’t so hard. This is comedy gold and has a 9% on RT

Attached: 770D14C0-C81A-493E-98E5-5B7BA3F84157.jpg (674x1000, 120K)

dude everybody loves equilibrium

That critic consensus for Hotel Transylvania is bullshit.

Underrated kino, you say?

If they'd released the director's cut in theaters it would have been slightly more appreciated but pretty sure it still wouldn't have cracked 50%

Attached: sucker_punch_2011_8.jpg (1600x900, 325K)

Easy

Attached: walt-disney-quotes.png (822x345, 191K)

Joe Dirt 11%
Mr. Deeds 22%
Click 33%
The Cobbler 9%

I loved it too. Even the fucking humans were a little more interesting than the 2014 shitfest.

Why you so mad?

everyone but critics it seems. I was just looking for movies under 50% on RT that I like.

I had to check the RT score myself because I couldn't believe it was below 50. What kind of slack-jawed faggot can't appreciate dragonkino?

Attached: 1516605726368.jpg (583x583, 36K)

Easy

Attached: c21bb5f778d216ae3452a82fdfc65865.jpg (600x810, 100K)

Why would I know what a movie's RT score is lol

grandma's boy

Attached: gb.png (755x620, 765K)

easily his worst movie

This is why critics who receive payment for their opinions need to be lined up and shot to death.

Attached: MV5BMTg4NzQ3NDM1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjEzMjM3OA@@._V1_.jpg (1381x2048, 1.07M)

>be Eddie Murphy
>actually get Oscar nomination
>low-effort piece of shit comes out right before
>lose votes because people are too embarrassed to give prestigious award to guy making utter fool of himself
>lose to an old jew
>seethe about it forever

You know, that is pretty funny

Attached: 1513615064272.png (968x745, 875K)

The movie's problem is that just like any sketch show it's heavily hit or miss. Like the home school sketch is 10/10 but too many of them are just a bit dumb

>mfw I check the score

Attached: 1464872915335.jpg (437x359, 31K)

Yeah, there's some clunkers for sure, but I'd argue there's more hits than misses. Solid 6/10 from me.

Actually true holy shit.

Although I never noticed the annoying grin that spaceship has before.

Oliver Stone has the same problem as Mel Gibson: if you're too based they'll always attack your work even if it's good.

Not that Alexander is a classic but anybody who says it isn't worth watching is full of shit.

Attached: fugg.png (1920x800, 1.76M)

I don't care for Adam Sandler but why is his best movie not on that list?

I just cut it off right below 2000 no reason really but I agree he had some good movies in the 90s

At least one person in this thread is using their brain. The CG has only aged poorly in 3-4 scenes. Apart from that the Raimy-esque kooky camerawork and insane transitions make it feel fresher than most modern movies. This shits great.

Attached: Oh Boy.gif (406x449, 1.28M)

Lone Ranger and The Benchwarmers

Attached: surfer dude.png (765x394, 194K)

I feel like comedies shouldn't count. Critics have no sense of humor.

Batman v Superman
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 and 2
King Arthur
Warcraft

rottentomatoes.com/m/10010760_miss_march
saw it for the first time when i was 25 and have seen it several times since, love it

Attached: mm8.jpg (513x267, 29K)

The day after tomorrow

Attached: 4f3c4e2669611d2228ddf185cb3bbc3a0e2381a8r1-996-2048v2_hq[1].jpg (498x1024, 77K)

White Chicks. That movie was dope.

"my, bad"

The 6th Day, 2000.

Arnold Schwarzenegger in cloning shenanigans. 40% on RT, I genuinely like it. Its a fun Schwarzenegger action film with an interesting villain in the form of a company doing illegal human cloning and memory copying which results in immortal goons who Arnold gets to kill repeatedly. It also has some cool visuals and special effects and some basic Philosophy 101 existentialist themes that make it a little interesting.

Attached: 6th day.jpg (426x597, 60K)

Came out in 2000 but close enough.

Attached: p26118_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 230K)

fag lol

Attached: 1554539533491.png (782x500, 152K)

based

Yugioh the pyramid of light

I won!

>engineering & physics jokes most won't ever get
>normie

Lol gtfo

wtf, I don't understand these scores? this movie was great

Attached: waterworld.png (922x744, 1.04M)

>with too little redeeming humanity to provide balance.
To me this was what made the movie good.

Attached: pp.jpg (741x512, 113K)

Van Helsing (2004)

Attached: 3454545.png (726x402, 196K)

Does this count?

Attached: 1552290593143.png (757x747, 699K)

I don't know the exact scores they got on rotten tomatoes because I don't care about that trash site's ratings, but I enjoy the bayformer films. I know they're shit, but I just can't help but put them on on occasion and munch on popcorn while cgi messes if metal parts in the vague shape of humanoids beat the shit out of each other while going brzzzzzrk peowwaaaarblvlbkblvlblbkzrrrrrt.
Regardless of what score they have, everyone knows those movies are trash, and not in the "so bad it's good" way.

wannabe autist asshole comic book man

It's by no means a great movie but it was shit on for political reasons so I'd give it to you

Batman v Superman is one of my favorite movies.

the thinking man's comic

Wasn't expecting that rating. Loved this movie.

Lots have been posted but this. It is one of the 'It's Warhammer 40k but not' films.6

Attached: MV5BMTQ1MTAwODc3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzI0MDQ3NA@@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 513K)

Attached: Your Highness.jpg (1649x2238, 3.72M)

I want to drop acid and rewatch that movie

I liked it.

Man on Fire

It was terrible, but I admired the effort. At least they tried to do something different.

Freddy Got Fingered
Movie 43

You’re a tard

Fucking masterpiece

Attached: goe1.jpg (5400x2700, 2M)

Only God Forgives

This
Funny as hell, watch it every time my cousin comes over, great soundtrack

it's just so comfy bros

Attached: 78943589789.png (1512x644, 483K)

Man fuck Rottentomatoes, Pandorum is great.

See this in theaters

The whole timeI wanted to laugh, but couldn't, it paralyzed me. Was that the point?

Tusk

Oh, Hello On Broadway
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Crimson Peak
Mama
Lady in the Water
Devil
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

No escape

spiderman 3

>Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
mah niggy

Fuck their retarded it had to come out recently and its slightly above 50% but heres mine I guess.

Attached: 1550762464768.png (766x330, 188K)

Hell yeah, I had that on DVD when it came out. It had Connery in an appropriate role, steam/dieselpunk before it was cringe, and introduced a new character that fit pretty well with the universe

Bad Boys.

I'm old...

R I S E U P
I
S
E
U
P

You missed the point of the movie, I thought it was 3/10 until I realized it was a critique on Hollywood tropes, then I gave it a 9/10

Aronofsky's The Fountain comes to mind. 52% on RT seems close enough. Love that movie.

Seriously this is pretty Fucking hard though.

There are a lot of movies that are in the 50% - 60% range that I can name offhand, so still considered rotten, but under 50% is a Fucking hard threshold.

the picture that defeated xkcd

Attached: 9FDE8A81-8B42-4586-A107-48F46C7C24A0.png (1480x1265, 113K)

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Book of Eli
Hook
Home Alone 2

That has a negative review on RT? No fucking way.

>45%

The reviewers should be shot.

youtu.be/eQLXYu6plhg

Attached: Way of the Gun.jpg (824x464, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OankX_bMnus

youtube.com/watch?v=xygUcW-ioZc

I never knew people disliked this. It has great atmosphere, a few really cool set pieces, and is genuinely thrilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6gWFTv3xE8

You need to be 18 to post here, buddy

>when it explains to you in the first five minutes that it's not a horror movie and you still get mad it's not a horror movie
Crimson Peak was the ultimate brainlet filter.

>Messenger bags are for closeted homosexuals like myself
Ftfy

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is sitting at 49%

It's exactly what you'd expect if you knew what "TWKuK made a movie" actually means and thoroughly enjoyable for what it was.

>ctrl+f son of the mask
>no matches
You people suck

My only regret is the game they made for the movie was supposed to be released in full but they never finished it because the movie wasn't popular enough.

Deserves lower

>I guess it doesn't count because it's got 66% on RT, but I always though Apocalypto never got the recognition it deserved.
What the fuck. I thought Apocalypto was universally praised as a masterpiece.

That was easy

Attached: Pleb filter.jpg (1080x1215, 205K)

Big Daddy deserved better.

you write like a roastie

It has a 60% so it doesn't really fit the criteria but I thought Joy was kino.

Oh thanks user, saves me the effort of thinking of one.

Uptown Girls with Dakota Fanning and Brittany Murphy.

Gone in 60 Seconds, the 2000 version with Nicolas Cage.

Nobody cares about your forced meme.

Sweeny Todd honestly.

Strange magic is kino.
It technically counts

Attached: strange magic.png (747x305, 202K)

Attached: van_helsing.jpg (450x667, 57K)

Shit really? I remember watching LXG, Van Helsing and The Mummy back to back in one stormy night when I was younger. This was comfy as fuck.

Attached: 1487391474879.png (426x364, 14K)

>messenger bags
wtf

Attached: cringe.gif (640x360, 1.06M)

>xkc or whatever
wasted dubs, OP is a fag

not Yea Forums
fuck off

Most do get them tho
Gtfo /r/Ilovefuckingscience

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men: Apocalypse
Dark Phoenix

Attached: sailor shrug.jpg (820x519, 103K)

Garbage film by a garbage director. Kys

she won

This. I wear a fanny pack.

I know no it isn’t below 50% but Solo

National Treasure ez

this

I enjoyed it.
Also, it's not quite below 50%, but Funny Games.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-17-50-19.png (480x854, 184K)

Godzilla KOTM
t. 21 y/o

My African Americans. Now I'm sure we're all in agreement that AVPR was shit tho?

the gap is even wider than the Ghostbusters remake

does that make me a shill?

Attached: informant.png (673x533, 434K)

kino masterpiece.
I haven't laughed harder at a movie than I did watching this.

I genuinely love this movie and still quote it to this day.

>”Dawson’s creek! James van der beek - my nigga!”

Attached: 1F3FFA40-F074-4C6D-A08F-BB2B0954AA8D.jpg (1125x1462, 780K)

I loved this movie. Haven't watched it in 8 years but I'm sure it will hold up well. Never heard of warhammer though

Matt Damon's a faggot and he can't act so yes I assume you're a shill

>t. seething sneedster

Only gigachads can pull off a fanny pack

i liked venom

NOBODY TELLS DJ REQUEST WHAT TO PLAY!

literally aids

Attached: gposts.jpg (225x225, 8K)

isn't that the kino where Dexter sings Pinocchio?

>AVPR
I like it more then AVP

rottentomatoes.com/m/hansel_and_gretel_witch_hunters

53% audience score, 13% RT score. does it have to be below 50% on both? question wasn't clear. if it does then I choose this one instead rottentomatoes.com/m/mortal_engines

literally the first movie i thought og

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is one of my favorite movies.

Attached: league.jpg (630x400, 174K)

Pootie Tang.
Serenity(firefly movie)

I remember when this came out and I thought it was an elaborate collegehumor skit

>kingdom of heaven
>pilgrimage

Attached: pilgrimage.jpg (762x429, 112K)

Austin Powers 2
Austin Powers 3
The Love Guru
The Master of Disguises

Transformers 2007

F4 and the silver dude

>Tron Legacy at 51%
Fuck you I'm posting it anyway

people didn't like Book of Eli?

13th Warrior

Man of Steel

Attached: 1565903957528.webm (854x360, 2.48M)

It's not so much about caring what they think, but learning what normies are being programmed to think.

Damn OP and Randy Munroe btfo

Speed Racer

Tomorrowland is sitting at 50% and deserves so much more recognition. I guess I can’t say I’m surprised that a Disney movie that encouraged young people to get involved in math and science didn’t attract an audience. I’m sure whatever shitty superhero movies that came out that same summer did great however.

It was a movie made by pedos for pedos

Speed Racer ez

To be fair he’s not wrong. US driving education and certification is pretty subpar and it shows

t. Yea Forums pedo

Never realized Knight of Cups was such an effective pleb filter

Attached: Knight_of_Cups_poster.jpg (250x370, 119K)

Only God Forgives

The Predator

Did you watch it on acid or something? That movie was worse than revolver, you should be ashamed

Winner

It's cheap.

Cringe

Underrated has never meant "something everyone hates"

Genuinely underrated comedy

Movie 43 is a piece of fucking shit, on par with epic movie and date movie

Throughout the whole movie.
I'm sure everyone involved who saw the final product cringed too

he's not wrong

Beer, wine and coffee all taste the fucking same and you're a massive faggot if you disagree

"critics" are absolute trash, and sites like RT aren't worth even that

Attached: sahara_2005_1924_poster.jpg (750x1088, 291K)

Based. Hugely underrated action/adventure flick.

>not understanding the concept of an acquired taste
I too remember being a straight-edge adolescent with no life experience

So damn enjoyable. was shocked that it was rated so low. Penelope Cruz and Steve Zahn should have been in more, Zahn especially elevates any flick he's in

The ending ruined it for me. Loved it all the way up until fucking aliens

The typical complaints were: too racist, too violent and gory, too Mel Gibson.

A couple of the reviews read: 'the only good thing about this film is that it isn't anti-semitic'. Gibson had already taken a lot of flack for the Passion of the Christ (God forbid that someone commits the heresy of making a pro-Christian film in Hollywood), and he was just hitting his sugartits phase, so people were already gunning for him.

A lot of them also make insinuations about 'commercial viability', which I think is the critics' way of saying that the hoi polloi wouldn't be interested in a film that's all subtitles and doesn't have the traditional Hollywood narrative.

John Carter

>Beer, wine and coffee all taste the fucking same
literally the most retarded thing i've read all day, congrats buddy