Better ingredients. Better pizza.

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/italiancomments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>papa johns
>papa doesn't even work there
dropped

For me, it’s Little Caesars extra most bestest stuffed crust pizza from the Pizza Portal just type in your code and walk out with your pizza. No human contact. Pizza for artists, by artists. Truly /ourguys/

that was true before t hey fired papa, now the ingredients taste like crab. for me, it's domino's pan pizza.

N

unironically the best chain pizza in the UK. Dominoes in second, pizza hut is shit

*crap

Domino's

Attached: 170.jpg (1618x1080, 806K)

for me it's the local italian

>national pizza chains
plebs on parade

>NOOOOO HOW CAN YOU PATRONIZE A NATIONAL CHAIN YOU NEED TO BUY $25 12” PIZZA FROM YOUR LOCAL HIPSTER JOINT THEY BURN IT AND PUT BASIL ON IT JUST LIKE IN NEAPOLITIA NOOOO

Attached: 329C20FE-4C75-4798-AC1E-735A88CE5B2B.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>now the ingredients taste like crab. for me
tfw no crab pizza

someone post burgah

Extremely based. Keked and checked.

nigger

Screw all ya’ll. I’m about to get Pizza Hut and marathon all the Silence of the Lambs series and wash it down with some cold pbr.

Attached: 0496D1D2-28B5-4054-A7A2-B132E47AEB34.jpg (1140x712, 114K)

>not having papa murphys every friday for movie night as a treat

For me, its Papa "Nigger" John's

PAPA NO DON-

For me, it's based Costco Pizza.

I dont get it

Papa john’s is fucking gross dude. Shit tastes like cardboard

lol

Absolutely fucking disgusting. They've all been known to extend expiration dates on their ingredients
This

your first mistake was thinking there was something to get

For me, it's Rusty's.

Attached: rustys_logo4.png (254x250, 65K)

Would you like some God on it?

Attached: 1567254293531.gif (500x280, 1.98M)

Papa was framed.

not every town has a local italian place you urban cocksucker

>extend expiration dates
Noooo! You can’t eat salted, dried, cured pepperoni meats after expiration date!! You’re gonna have a tummy ache noooo!!!

Attached: AB7E0F0E-45D7-43FE-9325-93BEF309A78C.jpg (221x228, 9K)

I refuse to believe there is any place in America that’s more than 20 minutes away from a pizza place

Just finished an entire xtra large and it is FUCKING my guts up. Hurts really bad

I've been going to the same fresh off the boat, elderly italian man here in New York, for as long as I can remember.
My mom used to take me and my cousins after church every week.
This community is fairly low income, so fast food makes a killing nearby. There are literally a dozen pizzerias within walking distance, a few of which make decent pizza, but most are garbage, still leagues better than anything you could get in Wyoming though.

For me it’s Bessie’s Revenge. Nothing like heating this pie up in the oven for 17 minutes then sharing with friends as we enjoy some flicks I picked up from my local library

Attached: 6E6ACF52-20F7-43B5-AFAB-BAE423D93A94.jpg (357x357, 41K)

>They've all been known to extend expiration dates on their ingredients
wow they tested everyone? that must've been hard you prefer round table and paying $30 for a medium

>still leagues better than anything you could get in Wyoming though.
For the life of me I will never understand what it is about New Yorkers that makes them think their pizza is so great. Every time I go there nobody will shut up about it. Listen, I’ve had it. It’s fine. But you people act like it’s the most amazing thing ever, or that you’re the only ones who’ve somehow cracked the code on how to put cheese and sauce on dough and bake it

I thought I was crazy, but yeah they changed a number of ingredients - most notably the barbecue sauce. The new stuff isn't bad, but I liked the old more. They'll never bring it back :(

yeah, a pizza place like papa john's

Their pizza tastes so much better now that the racist founder is gone.

papa john's is trash. if we're talking chain pizza, pizza hut is GOAT because their crust and sauce are on a different level from the other chains
of course, local pizza place is the way to go, and if you can't afford the price difference from chain, then why are you eating out in the first place?

>papa johns
>papa gets fired from his own company for saying the n-word

Attached: 1529114758830.jpg (633x640, 51K)

based, the cows are getting revenge

Listen, I'm not saying it's any better than Detroit style or Chicago style or EVEN THE SHITTY LITTLE MARGHERITA PIZZAS THOSE FAGGY SMALL CALIFORNIANS LIKE.
But it's about tradition, it's about the connection with the food.
No one shits on philadelphians for being proud of the Philly Cheese Steak.

>No one shits on philadelphians for being proud of the Philly Cheese Steak.
But here’s the difference: a philly cheese stake FROM Philadelphia is fundamentally a different thing than the version you get in any other part of the country. They can claim there’s is better because it’s a wholly different thing. New York style pizza is just pizza. Maybe with a little thinner crust. You can the same thing in any major city

>Our only toppings are aluminum and ash

another fellow who sees 16-18 minutes in oven and does exactly 17
very based

For me it's a spicy garlic and sweet corn with masala sauce from Regino's when Kerpal, Punar,, and the brown boys are workin.

>corn on pizza
MAMA MIA!

twitter.com/italiancomments

Attached: 69DA15A7-F105-483C-97C9-2D08D7438302.jpg (1080x1100, 184K)

A philly cheese steak is meat, cheese, and onions on a long roll dog. How is it any different than the cheese and dough of a pizza. It's fundamentally not different but the area it's from makes it special.

*teleports behind you*
*charges you 20 bucks for a small pizza*
Heh nothing personal, kid!
They did. I work there, and I can tell you the stuff is far FAR greasier then it used to be. A few years back I could handle the sausage, pepperoni, etc. and could wash the grease off very easily. Now? I fucking wash 10 times, shit's still clinging to my hand, so I need to use freaking heavy duty dishwater soap when I get back home to get the grease off. What's worse, is everything I touch in between gets doused in the sticky nasty as fuck grease too.
Also don't eat the spinach. We truck it in directly from the fields. We are told to never touch them before it goes in the oven and if we do to wash our hands. Shits probably contaminated with fecal matter or something.

Everywhere in the US if you order a philly cheese steak what kind of cheese do you get? Provolone- maybe Swiss if they’re trying to be different. In philly it’s traditionally done with cheese whiz. Also the steak and peppers are generally juicier, and the meat is sliced thinner than the rest of the country. Bam- huge differences. But with NY pizza. Yeah it’s a big thin slice. That’s not regionally unique

I don't have 3 ad blockers activated just for you fuck to barge in and ruin everything