What did trey parker mean by this?

what did trey parker mean by this?

Attached: fredsfeedandtack.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yn33V4WHvls?t=177
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sneed's seed and sack

truly ahead of its time

That Jew is the best class.

Is stick of truth worth $15?

Not if you’re planting gummy bears

I would say yes.

no. fractured but whole is though

Fantasy > Cape shit

>Just moved to small hick town
>Mom and I are driving
>See a story that has 'Feed' on the sign.
>Giggle
>Mom wants to know what's funny
>"N-nothing..."

"No!"
ripoff paper mario battle system but more shallow isn't nearly as good
fuck lord of the rings

based 9 yr old

Isn't it the same as stick of truth but with superhero identities?

>watching this lefty ass show

Better variety, more character building, more interesting battle system, and i'm pretty sure it doesn't take jokes directly from the show
youtu.be/Yn33V4WHvls?t=177

But does it still play like paper mario or is it gay bullshit that tries too hard?
I only ask because literally no one talked about the sequel after it came out, yet people were talking about the first one quite a bit after its release.

Ched's Cheed and Chack

Nope, you position your characters around the field, choose your attack, some attacks will only hit one enemy, some are AoE to some adjacent tiles, some go in a straight line. if you hit a guy into another one of your party members, they'll react attack to do more damage. you have a 4 person party and some of the bigger fights will have you against 10+ enemies

I think I preferred Fractured's gameplay, but I felt the story was a lot weaker. They could've gone a lot more balls to the wall than they did (in fact, the Member berries even mock you for preferring the first game's story). I'm considering getting the DLC just to see if it jazzes the story up a bit (I know you fight Michael Jackson in one of them).

>mom secretly knows about joke
>immediately starts thinking of fucking and sucking
>wants to do it really badly
>only her son is nearby

If the first game can be compared to paper mario, what would you compare the second one to?

Go on.

final fantasy tactics advanced. it's really simple and grid based. there are no height differences, everybody is on the same level.

sneed

rock hard. continue