Well that was fucking nonsense

Well that was fucking nonsense

Attached: 84A8A4E2-A5D3-44E5-B7AA-CA44FCC6A5E0.jpg (473x698, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaqN7SqLpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From a complete fictional standpoint, this movie is great, but historically it's pretty ass.

Terrible editing

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaqN7SqLpU

Attached: Youdontsay.jpg (563x558, 83K)

nah

Okay, yeah that is true. It had a fucking amazing cast, and honestly some really great performances. I was more or less just talking about the horse shit theory hey put forward

>I was more or less just talking about the horse shit theory hey put forward
Do you get mad at scary movies because ghosts aren't real too?

>ghosts aren't real

Its best scenes are with Mr.X imo

the chicago mob with help from a CIA rogue subdivision of mercenaries killed Kennedy because RFK wouldnt fuck off and leave them alone

>wtf why is this fictional movie not 100% like real life

kys

>fictional
It’s about a historical event and all the characters are real people. And it’s not like he just took a little bit of artistic license like Lincoln or something, he whole cloth comes up with this ridiculous conspiracy about true events, intercuts it with real actual footage from the time, and basically presents it as fact, not a dramatization

Probably the last great Oliver Stone movie. Too many great actors and heightened suspense to say this was a bad movie. Even Costner, who I'm not a big fan of, did a decent job. As for the theories surrounding Kennedy's assasination, it was almost certainly multiple shooters. This movie has a couple interesting ideas but the main takeaways is that the majority of the witnesses in Dealey Plaza said they heard gunfire (some even saw smoke) from the grassy knoll. The CIA ops (assassins) they arrested in the trainyard behind the fence line have been identified as one high profile sniper and another CIA agent that made a deathbed confession about a decade ago. Jack Ruby killing Oswald was a concerted effort with the police and mob (see Jeffrey Epstein for modern iterations of the knock-off of a player in the "game"). James Tague hit by a ricochet at the underpass tunnel confirms more than 3 shots.

I’ve never figured out this poster. WHAT THE IS THE RED AND BLUE SUPPOSED TO BE? I know it’s the flag colors but what the fuck? I can see legs and a shoe. I don’t know what the red is. THIS HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR YEARS

>Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to be anything man. Lol no clue where you’re seeing a shoe though

>It’s about a historical event and all the characters are real people.
So? There literally entire genre of fiction with that as the premise.
Everyone knows you're not supposed to get your history lessons from television and film.

Not that user, but if you look at the blue splotch on the left side, at the bottom, it kind of looks like the bottom of a leg of someone doing the power stance.

You’re reaching counselor

Attached: CC4F45B2-72AE-4416-B33D-621464F1728F.png (500x212, 96K)

>who I'm not a big fan of
Why the hell not?

Attached: tin cup roy mcavoy.jpg (800x533, 44K)

the dcut version was great if you watch it sick in bed. i dont think i would have liked it so much if i try to pay more attention to it.

I think its supposed to imply a flag being torn apart.

Stone actually believed what he put in the movie though. It was presented as fact.

Sure smells like Chapo in here

Jesus Christ, not everything in the world is inspired by your stupid fucking podcast but this was though