Times Mike and Jay were wrong

times Mike and Jay were wrong

Attached: MV5BNTA5ZjdjNWUtZGUwNy00N2RhLWJiZmItYzFhYjU1NmYxNjY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 184K)

Did they actually hate this? The movie is easily Burton's best

times OP was a faggot

No, they loved it. OP is just pleb faggot.

Jay was wrong in the Freddy Got Fingered review because he was too focused on intent. Mike got it, that it's just a really funny movie, but Jay couldn't give it any credit, because he's a fag who cares too much about intent. You'd think that since he's a big Lynch fan, he'd be more open to the idea of the death of the author, but I guess not

It was weird how he noticed some color in a scene being off. I can't tell if he was joking.

It was only one shot, and it wasn't that off either. It was weird to even bring it up in the review

not this time

Letting beardfag, aidsmoby and rich in front of the camera.

Attached: 1532522712112.png (730x106, 15K)

Wtf jay is that real

its correct though

only pedophiles know the term ephebolwhatever

Man all the ecelebs love this including James avgn rolfe and douge the nostalgia critic.

I think it's alright.

The time Jay didn't comment on the Talking Heads poster in their review of Re-animator. He would've mentioned it if he noticed it

I haven't been very active here but I just wanna make my point before leaving. I came for fun rlm-related goofs and memes. Recently I have seen a lot of misogynistic content, trans- and homophobia and hate speech in here, and I just can't be a part of that. If you think I am butthurt, then fuck you! The point of this is to show that I think a lot of content in this group is problematic and that the group might need more careful modding.

You're retarded.

Attached: vvitch.png (456x595, 138K)

>yeah like I'm sure the book has like some super deep meaning but like I just want to watch a movie
This was the review when I truly realized the level of their incompetency

Attached: download.jpg (1400x2100, 585K)

they came off as not wanting to do the work for this film

they turned their brains off while watching and it showed

Attached: MA GIF.gif (320x180, 1.1M)

They gave a very solid recommendation for the clovehitch killer

Watched it, felt like a made for tv movie

Yes after that review it made sense why their catalog of reviews is 85% capeshit

>pic not related

>RLM reviews a good movie
>Yea Forums hates it now
Every fucking time.

Attached: 1508874671418.jpg (447x495, 19K)

I just won't watch anything by IFC Films, it's all cheap baby stuff

Just because you're an ignorant dumbass doesn't mean everyone else is a pedo, user.

>listening to a podcast with Richard Ayoade another faggy bong panel show slave and female bong panel show slave
>the FEMALE guest brings up the e-word and starts talking about how it's different
>mfw deafening silence from scared male hosts

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Are you saying you wouldn't fuck a cute 16-18 yr old girl?

Freddy Got Fingered is blatantly poking fun at and picking apart the whole structure of the "gross out comedy" though. It's obvious. Jay just couldn't believe Tom Green was smart enough to do that, when it's all right there.

said the pedophile to the judge

the movie is fucking 10/10 you nigger swine

sounds based