You are now remembering World War Z

Attached: wwz-kertesz~01.jpg (763x680, 88K)

Shit movie and Brad Pitt was a huge faggot in it.

Never saw it because everyone said it sucked.

brad pitt btfos scientists

I remember the book. I haven't seen Army Ants: The Movie.

best zombie eva

All I remember is the kino south park scene when they had black people rioting as the zombies

DIDNT WATCH THAT TRAAAAAASH

Attached: qrh2dqGh.jpg (1024x918, 101K)

Israeli propaganda

>Barely resembles World War Z novels to pander to chinks
>Still gets banned anyway

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Attached: 44168f6873983fc0fcdcc5c1c919e2910e5c5efa1bfc07b0189db80c9a2d514a.jpg (550x728, 26K)

You now remember that Fincher was supposed to direct a sequel to this film but kept making outlandish demands until the studio finally released him from his contract

Wasn't there a chapter in the book that dealt with Canadian Soldiers finding zombies in an Afghan cave? that part and the battle doggos seem to be the only things I remember, also the Battle of Yonkers.

Attached: Die For Israel Now.jpg (1535x2011, 636K)

>Army Ants: The Movie
I hate how accurate that description is. Seriously who thought that was a good idea when one of the horrors of zombies is the fact that they look like fucked up humans? Turn them into blurry cartoon wave and that's gone.

>to pander to chinks
They could've left out the Tibet stuff and still stayed faithful enough to the books. Problem is they got everything wrong.

>tfw no tomboy military gf

Attached: eggby.jpg (630x627, 102K)

The book was pretty ok

I remember being annoyed with my friend at first because I was looking forward to seeing this and he felt the need to call some whores and do shots in the parking lot, then he passed out in the opening credits so it was just me and the sluts. I soon realized he made the right decision and I should've passed out too.

Shut up dumb faggot

Not really because I have never seen it.

I saw this in a theater while I was going to school in Germany and everyone was laughing when the zombies started chomping the air. I’m glad I saw it there because everyone was drinking and it would have been unbearable sober.

>mfw I'll never see the Battle of Hope on film.

the cunts who made this movie took that from me.

Attached: 1554620090129.jpg (700x876, 308K)

It would have been better as a series, with each episode covering each of the journalist's interviews.

I remembering only that movie with Damie Moore.

I liked it.
A lot.
And there's a sequel in the pipes.

Literally watched it 2 nights ago.
It's not great.

Probably for the best, I'd rather have an ongoing drama series like Mindhunter than a sequel to a mediocre movie. Maybe in their desperation Netflix will pick it up and make a decent series out of it, it would work best as a serial anyways.

The Israel part was kino. That's all though

Most apocyclipse films are implicitly right-wing. It's almost an inevitable consequence of the setting. World War Z is a self-conscious attempt at making a "liberal" film about collapse. As-in, let's pretend the smart people and bureaucrats take action and prevail instead of being soft targets who die early or hold-up in enclaves awaiting the end and helpless to prevent it. That's literally the point of the whole story.

The entire zombie genre in the west is basically a way for non racially-aware people to process their race war anxieties, specifically fear of black people.

Did you at least bang one of them?

nice dubs, good post

You are now remembering that matthew fox had a huge role but it was cut down to one scene and him in the background a few times

Attached: cbfb31f95b6e64fb90f9ff42209d0e53.jpg (850x566, 60K)

No I don't remember being impressed by either of them.

After his youtube videos as "Pastor Anderson" surfaced, he basically got blackballed from Hollywood. Terrible things he says about the Jews

Attached: matthew-fox_1029_1600x1200.jpg (552x600, 42K)

Canceled

what?

>why yes I play the wife of Brad Pitt in this film is that so hard to believe?

Attached: mireille-enos-in-world-war-z.jpg (940x479, 63K)

The game was really fun, shame everyone wrote it off. Yeah the film was hammy trash, but enjoyable after several beers. Poor Matthew Fox, always wondered why he was in it but also not.

Matthew Fox is a Baptist preacher out west, i guess. I think the Fox/"Anderson" channel got deleted, but for awhile he was on a roll.

Attached: Pastor-Steven-Anderson.jpg (1240x873, 285K)

She's a fucking babe, though.

I liked her in the killing this not so much

>כומתה על ב'

That Pepsi soda scene thou....

amirite

Attached: yms.jpg (600x300, 22K)

Yeah don't forget thoses underwater zombies, i thought this concept was so cool. And Pakistan nuking India too

מה הבעיה בדיוק?
מה שכן אף אחד לא שם כומתה ככה בצהל

>first 2 acts have an unrelenting Pace with one big set piece after the other
>fonalnact is a boring cat and mouse game because Damon wanted to subvert the expectation of a big final battle as the end
That's like pulling out when you have a fucking condom on

I was disappointed when she leaked nudes

incredibly shitty movie that was only populated because Brad Pitt+Zombies+the title.

movie was fucking retarded, this women's name was 'segen' who the fuck writes this shit ?

a "babe" needs an attractive face

I like it, it was entertaining enough. For those who don't remember they had to change a lot of the script since it was leaked early.

Peter Sarsgaard was also in there for two flashes of second, have always like him.

stop losing wars ahmed

Isn't that that movie where zombies don't eat you if you have herpes?

Hollywood strikes again. Why do they keep buying IPs for millions of dollars when they ignore everything about it?

Attached: retarded hollywood, blue redwashed.png (548x1874, 51K)