What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: file.png (606x922, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKXr8bmXMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cringekino at it's finest

Quick rundown on the plot.

Critic decides to steal land from someone else dresed as M. Bison and gets Angry Joe to shoot up the place

how many pedophiles were in that movie?

Oh right this was precrazy spoony

me on the bottom left

We know Jewwario likes young girls but which other CA fags are confirmed pedos?

based

Attached: 1547143807361.jpg (570x570, 140K)

Wasnt jew warrios wife banging black guys so he always get drunk and post about crying on twitter?

Isn't Wario copyrighted by Nintendo? How did they get away with it

at the time we thoguth thet at leas tliked eacxh other soemwhat. now we know that they hated the walkers and wer eonly putting up with them because they were even less talented and need the exposure. with the exception of one or two.

Did any of these turn out to be healty, well-adjusted people? The french guy?

Nintendo only C&Ds when they actually notice it.

I'm actual nostalgic for the time when i visited the site and watch msot of these guys.

Lindsay Ellis is a successful leftytube video essayist

"Bisexual" alcholic. Doesn't count.

A Movie written and directed by Doug Walker where the script calls for every character to tell the Nostalgia Critic how great he is while he is annoyed by their presence. you can use this describe all of his movies and crossovers.

I remember watching each part of To Boldly Flee when they were first released
it's so much more tolerable when you're watching it at a rate of 20-30min per day

I wouldn't say healthy, but Joe's career as a vidya youtube journalist is doing ok.

>alcoholic eceleb
>healthy, well adjusted

>successful

Attached: ge5vvm.jpg (320x253, 10K)

Benzaie is successful in france, I think he's even worked on TV shows over there

Yeah, her current stuff isn't that bad. I respect her for using Patreon money for actually increasing the quality of her videos, unlike most people who use the platform. She flew to New Zealand to interview actors about the casting situation with The Hobbit movies, and went to Notre Dame for her Hunchback video.

She makes atleast 14k month alone from her patreon
That is successful

>I wouldn't say healthy
good call

Attached: angry joe 2019.png (1059x513, 575K)

wrong.

the correct answer is Brad Jones.

Attached: 1562614059779.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>she went on vacation and did interviews
wow she's like Billy Bush

Kickassia is the best anniversary movie
It's relatively small scale and self aware, they're just fucking about in a micronation. It's almost, dare I say, comfy
Suburban Knights and To Boldly Flee try (and horribly fail) to be serious dramas, and they're so long that they're not even good cringe viewing, they're just boring and a waste of time

he used to be cool

Better than sitting in a room with Mario plushes on your shelf and reviewing NES games.

>still works for channel awesome
try again

Brad is based but he attempted suicide and his personal life is like a soap opera

Hmm. I think you got me there, but he's still somehow more levelheaded than anyone else from CA despite that.

He was in pop quiz hotshot

>life is a total disaster in every conceivable way except income

lel. user you havent been around we wealthy disturbed people much have you. At that point the money makes it WAY worse on them.

Linkara isn't actually that bad of a person despite his narcissism and bizarre fetishes.

Attached: Linkara-Photo-2-e1491110735138-300x300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

It's a clusterfuck but it's aslo a masterpiece

STOP WATCHING NOSTALGIA CRITIC YOU NAZIS

Attached: 1536534255629.jpg (200x269, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKXr8bmXMw

Kino

Attached: MelvinPoster.png (809x1200, 700K)

he a wet blanket and full of himself but I haven't heard really terrible. I suppose he's was a little two faced for leaving CA and shitting on them but they CA was a dumpster fire.

now this one is a backstabbing, shit-stirring cunt. she deserves to be forgotten.

jewwario was a pedo

you can really see that doug is someone always trying different ideas and most of them are aweful. He really did get lucky with the NC.

Call me a moralfag but why don't people feel bad when funding such products? That money could have been put to so much better use giving it to a charity of your choice.

Because of their inherently naive understanding of the value of a dollar.

only jewario confirmed. cinema snob likes them younger but not jailbait younger

actually CA is a strange exception where they make their money through advertising, sponsors and merch... mostly.

They end up doing the odd kickstarter for specific projects, like pop-quiz hot shots. which wa so bad it makes people suspect it was a scam.