This man's career has literally been flushed

This man's career has literally been flushed.

>was being setup by Hollywood to be the next comedic leading man
>career was peaking in 2017, starred in a HBO comedy, in a spielberg flick, star in his own animation, stand up career etc

2 years later
>called in a bomb threat
>faces 5 years imprisonment
>sexual assault allegations
>co-workers coming out publicly saying he was a cunt on set

Attached: unnamed.jpg (332x443, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZITP93pqtdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's literally brain damaged, which explains it all though it doesn't excuse it

gorburger

>>sexual assault allegations
>>co-workers coming out publicly saying he was a cunt on set
honestly is anyone surprised? he always gave off a sort of douchey vibe, that was part of his thing.

Is he a jew?

He is a very damaged individual, but he is very funny.

I'd say it does excuse it, considering he literally had a chunk of brain removed

>On August 5, 2017, Miller sent to his former friend, film-critic Danielle Solzman, a lengthy e-mail using transphobic slurs, her previous name and calling her a man after she asked him to remove a derogatory word that was on his official website[46][47].
based

/ourguy/

Having a chunk of brain removed will never excuse abuse. Women don't care about root causes

I don't know who the heck this is, and ironically the picture is called "unnamed"...
A literal nobody, so why care.

If he were funny he could have survived all of this. But he sucked so he’s done

I still check Solzman's twitter and it's about Miller 70% of the time. It has nothing without him.

lmao literally knew him only in deadpool never heard his other shit project

Every murderer and rapist has a fucked up brain, it's not an excuse

Everything else he's done is nothing compared to this.

Attached: p13864780_b_v8_ab[1].jpg (960x1440, 249K)

So he's got Gary Busey disease?

Do you even have to ask?

>citation needed

Dude's best role was the faggot in Cloverfield, he was also the worst part of that flick.

He is a Mischling

holy based

Gary Busey crashed his motorcycle without wearing a helmet to get brain damaged. He still leads crusades to get helmet laws removed from the books so other people can get brain damage, too.

Hug?

His name was Hud, like HUD: Heads Up Display

Based sexual harasser

Attached: 71648ED1-0490-400F-AD96-97541A77F881.png (1210x1000, 252K)

based actual madman

fucking rad. wish busey were my uncle

I don't believe in vibe

I always wondered, why shouldn't motorcyclists be required to wear helmets? It's a law to keep you safe, like wearing a seatbelt. Nobody advocates for removing seatbelt laws.

People complain about seatbelt laws all the time where I live

He was a retarded soulless jew scumbag before he became a literal brainlet.

So it was all thanks to his tumour?

didnt he do some autistic shit on a late night talk show with a raw egg and everybody cringed.

Where's the email?

No, hate to say it but he carried SV

based retard

it's not the same with seatbelts at all. a 60-80kg body flying around inside a car during a crash is extremely dangerous for other passengers

Motorcycle helmets should be compulsory but if retards want to remove them from the gene pool they are welcome to as far as I’m concerned. However if a country has socialized healthcare helmet laws should be strictly enforced, there’s no reason the taxpayer needs to foot the bill for some assholes brain surgery.

It’s quite based, actually. He basically calls her a transgender fraud.

Attached: 0D6DBA5C-BFD4-4F41-B5E2-A22E387A7BAF.jpg (1146x589, 134K)

unless your country has ER rooms that turn away anyone who has no proof of insurance, you have socialized healthcare, America included, you just do it incredibly inefficiently

>called in a bomb threat
>career is done
Good. There's no excuse for shit like that, even being retarded is no excuse. If his retardation is a major factor in this douche's behaviour, then get him the treatment he needs. If he can't be treated then there is no place for him around "normal" people.

>Retards complain about seatbelt laws all the time where I live
ftfy

He used to be on Red Bar radio, anyone remember?

nope, never heard of it

Trust me, althought indefensible, him calling a bomb threat is not the reason for his career ending.
His career ended because:
-A rabid «Mee too» movememnt
-Speaking out against fake transgender looking for sympathy.

Both offense that signify career death by the left media and Hollywood elites.

no I've never heard of it

Exactly what I would write to an ex friend who became a tranny

Well, everything except the sex bit

That seems honest and heartfelt. The guy is obviously pissed at being stabbed in the back by someone he thought of as a friend, and rightly so if he actually was shaded. He even ends it with an unsarcastic good luck message.

And he's an enraged lunatic who's difficult to work with and scares people on set

>Speaking out against fake transgender looking for sympathy
That's what you took from that email? Are you autistic?

But wouldn't you save more money by having people die from a crash where they weren't wearing a helmet than all the other injuries that require fixing if the survive? Think of all the broken bones you don't have to treat on dead people.

>t. angry transgender who just want to take a deuce in the women’s washroom.
How’s the hairy balls doing, Steve?

Attached: 3C20D763-8C84-4B5D-B9B1-606B6A191563.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>I've had sex with transgender people
Pretty fucking gay tbqh. Why would any straight male do this?

>autistic screeching
>phoneposter
Yep, thought so.

>she asked him to remove a derogatory word that was on his official website
Seeing how the email is written I don't think the tranny just "asked" him.

Attached: 1478802621625.png (408x286, 10K)

Maybe he fucked a woman who thought she was a man? That would still count. They can't all be men with tits.

>They can't all be men with tits
Sadly.

OF COURSE "she" would leak this email. There's certain sorts of people you should put no trust in. They're scorpions. Don't interact with them in any way.

As a 20+ year motorcyclist who only got a car license 2 years ago, I agree with this.

>doesn't excuse it
Yeah, it really does. If I was on a jury I would excuse it. This isn't even mentally I'll. This is literal brain damage. It's not even a fucking excuse, it's a reason.

It does excuse it, people just don't understand how personalities can change because of neurological issues.

holy shit that's fucking awesome

I think he means he's fucking FTMs that still had pussies, I hope

>sent from my iPhone
Based

>I hope
why do you care, would you stop watching the movies he isn't in if he was fucking MTFs?

no, that just sounds gross. I hope because I don't want to think of anybody fucking a post op axe wound vagoo or a butthole.

Yeah and not wearing a helmet is extremely dangerous for the drivers brain

>not only have I had sex with transgender people
need more info about this

Attached: IMG_3111.png (801x1160, 355K)

it would be less gay fucking little femboys

Attached: 1555473159820.jpg (768x960, 66K)

>I don't want to think of anybody fucking a post op axe wound vagoo or a butthole
Sounds to me that that's all you think about.

that post isn't even worthy of a response

Retard

and yet you posted one

What an incredible read, holy shit

he should do another gingerdead man sequel

Attached: gingerdeadman3poster.jpg (447x600, 295K)

>He never saw the libertarian presidential debate where Gary Johnson was booed for supporting driver's licenses.
youtu.be/ZITP93pqtdQ
Pure lolbertkino up there with the strip show.

If Libertarians want to live in Somalia so much ... why don't they?

Somehow I have a feeling that Daniel/Danielle is the bad guy here, if there is one.

Kys homo

Motorcycles should either be illegal or people who get injured on them should be refused medical treatment.