Yea Forums racists are unironically pathetic

>look at this house in central Toronto, silicon valley, London or some other extremely desirable place to live where the salaries are insanely high but let's pretend this is the average house price nationwide! This is why I can't get a house, not because I have no qualifications, work at Walmart and blame my problems on boogeyman such as niggers, boomers, jews etc!

Seriously grow the fuck up. I grew up in poverty and would be able to buy a average house at 21 (with mortgage) with zero parental help, this is in the UK where it's much more "difficult" to buy a home as well. Only reason I'm not buying is cause I want to go to medical school hence will be moving around, but I could literally buy one in cash right now cause I worked hard, saved 25k by 18 and spent it on bitcoin.

Attached: 1566153292747.jpg (218x231, 7K)

Fuckoff retard

Shitposts and possible copypasta I'm too lazy to search for aside I don't get why London is considered desirable at all and not just because of the darkies. I'd rather live in comfy Norfolk or Plymouth or something.

Attached: sneed-and-chuck_kindlephoto-867710989.jpg (541x600, 62K)

kill all leftists

Attached: 1549544853863.jpg (577x608, 55K)

Based.

Best jobs are there, although I think it's a bit odd still. Then and again haven't been there in 10 years.

This. Also kill all rightists.
>suddenly the real chads rule the world again
Woah, that's a shocker.

True about that but I'd rather earn less with a higher quality of living and a nicer house than earn more money on paper just to blow it on inflated house prices and overpriced everything. Plus less darkies.

this

>I'd rather live in comfy Norfolk or Plymouth or something.

It's a rubbish thread but I can't leave this alone because I think you're right. Norwich in particular's a much-underappreciated place and was before Alan Partridge.

Increased living costs don't come close to increased earnings, and when you're young you might share with other people just cause it's more fun so they're negligible anyway. I think that's the main appeal, you have ridiculous disposable income you can use to either retire early or live it up.

tl;dr brits complain like always what else is new

To be perfectly honest I don't know anyone who earns a crazy salary so I don't know much about that lifestyle. I bought a nice house with my wife in the country. I'm happy here. I'm sure for some people going out nightly is fun but I'm more of a boring homebody.

Attached: 1538273213974.jpg (483x345, 48K)

FPBP

based retard

reminder that we MUST stick together

how dare poltards make fun of liberal utopias!

Attached: sf.jpg (960x720, 161K)

Nice post. What movie is this from? Fag.

plymouth is shit
t. devonian

Don't know what its like elsewhere but in Canada you make half as much for the same job in Vancouver and Toronto, pay 1.5x as much for goods and services, and pay 4x as much as housing compared to anywhere else. All for the privilege of living among shktskins.