What series is this from?

What series is this from?

Attached: 1477105432688.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

You're the worst

You’re the Worst

You're the Wurst

The Simpsons (1988)

the best of the worst

Thanks.

videogamedunkey

Attached: only_whites_will_understand.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

who's the target audience for this? coombrains?

that would be me

IIRC it'z actually supposed to be showing cuckoldry in a negative light. Haven't seen it myself but some user that has said that in some other thread

that's how it starts, it shows it in a negative light but it implants in the minds of normies the idea that it's a possibility

cuckery is a problem that solves itself in one generation anyway, so no big deal

Attached: d28.gif (500x275, 748K)

>american shows

Literally real life.

White bois get KEKED every day.

Can someone recut this webm? Take out the guy and make it look like she’s loving it?

I don't understand why cuckoldry is so despised on this forum? There is literally nothing wrong with it if it's safe and consentual for all sides of it. Does your internal insecurity tell you that this practice is wrong and 'immoral'/'unhealthy'? Or maybe it is some kind of defensive, self-mocking strategy?

Cuckoldry, just like BDSM and masturbation, is a natural and healthy sexual practice, fyi. If everyone involved in it feels even a bit happier after this, what's so bad about it?

>consensual
thats a meme

>it if it's safe and consentual for all sides of it
lol imagine having that as your standard for actions

>consentual
consent is agreement + power, the cuck has no power so he can't consent, just like women can't consent

I've seen better cuckoulding this year

Attached: homelander shiggy.jpg (500x375, 120K)

You reek of projecting, simp. Go make your wife and her two boyfriends a sandwich before they get mad, loser.

Attached: 1567055474674.jpg (464x565, 41K)