After the inevitable atrocities that will occur once this hits cinemas...

After the inevitable atrocities that will occur once this hits cinemas, will this film signal the demise of the superhero genre?

Attached: joker.jpg (537x800, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHoJ0MA1Ftk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ysidro_McDonald's_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only DC movies get shot up. Really makes you think.

No, it will land with a thud. Maybe one shooter will use the story to justify being an autismo while shooting two people, and it will boost the NRA numbers somehow, but in today's climate it will be forgotten because it wasn't lethal enough to the public.

I wish that was a real poster. it's perfect

>A superhero movie inspiring a mass shooting will just be forgotten
Cringe and bluepilled

also a very different style to most of the current posters

It will create a comic book renaissance where actual interesting comic books moives that take risks are made and not just marvel fast food

Attached: 1561950641571.png (1440x1749, 3.33M)

Legion already exists. The Dark Knight already exists. Watchmen already exists. Sin City already exists. Persepholis already exists.
This is nothing new, you just don't watch movies.

Trust me those movies you listed are entirely mediocre compared to what Joker is going to be.

Attached: tumblr_pr1ltkuFTv1uqsqfno1_1280.jpg (1280x1536, 844K)

Hmm him being on steps reminds me of the Jack Nicholson Joker and "the pen is mightier than the sword mime" scene too.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHoJ0MA1Ftk

Damn the Internet is really getting wet for this aren't they? If anything we really are underselling this film here by a huge margin.

So what? Because these films exist, Hollywood should just stop trying and keep producing blandness?

When was the last time you heard someone mention TDKR inspiring a mass shooting? Nobody cares anymore.

Just don't call it a Renaissance when it already exists. I know you think this movie is special because you're like 16, but trust me it isn't.

TDK trilogy did not pander to mass shooters like Joker does.

Maybe when it wins an oscar you'll realize how wrong you are.

t. Didney kike

CLOWN KINO INCOMING

1. people will claim its way too violent for the superhero genre
2. it will get the A Clockwork Orange treatment after several kids will begin to dress up like him from the movie
3. Public shun the violence in superhero movies and double down the efforts for more family friendly superhero movie
4. marvel releases the garbage that is Shang-Chi to a 2B box office because its a "breath of fresh air"

Do you really believe this? Mass shootings are part and parcel of living in America

Suicide Squad has an Oscar.

For best makeup. Joaquin WILL win best actor.

Absolutely harrowing the lengths The Mouse will go to in order to ensure It's supremacy remains uncontested.

David always defeats Goliath

>all it takes is one bad day

Are they seriously not expecting a mass shooting with this film?

I'm not sure why any of you retards are.
>hurrr joker bad me bad

Ghost Rider where he actually goes after sinners, fags, the corrupt, etc.
Very based

Ok imagine that they do this and it turns out to be amazing, but they just make it with Nic Cage again and call it Ghost Rider 3: Hell's Bells

What?

Let's be fair here, Americans don't need reasons for mass shootings.
I mean they shoot up garlic festivals.

Has there been a mass shooting in mcdonalds yet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ysidro_McDonald's_massacre

tfw you realize muricans had mass shootings with dozens of dead that you never even heard about
lel

don't you guys ever worry that your memes and jokes about a shooting will become a self fulfilling prophecy

Attached: 1556353589719.jpg (207x200, 7K)

Mass shootings are dime a dozen nowadays, we need to innovate.

>gets his news filtered
>WOW NO BAD NEWS LOL

All the memes have become a self fulfilling prophecy. Whites went from the most angelic and based race to a bunch of mentally ill incels and inbreeding boomers almost over night. The image has been tarnished forever.

Meme magic!

big fucking deal desu

Incel gamers need to rise the fuck up and institute societal reform by sensible, non-violent means.

Glow

what