Caitlyn Jenner is just doing what white men have done since the dawn of time, which is whatever the hell they want

>Caitlyn Jenner is just doing what white men have done since the dawn of time, which is whatever the hell they want
How did they get away with this?

Attached: ATLANTA-BAN.jpg (633x356, 28K)

>im white
>and 35 years old

Someone explain to me historically speaking how white men have just done whatever the hell they've wanted.

get with the program,only cis huwhite males have ever done anything mean in all of recorded history.

>OI, WHATS ALL DIS DEN, LAD?
>YO COUNTRY HAS SOME PRESHUS 'ERBS, INNIT?
>YEW GOTTA LOISENCE FOR ALL DEM SPOICES M8?
>BLOODY ELL GUBNAH, LOOKS LOIK WE GOTTA ANNEX AND COLONIZE YEW FOR THEM, YEW FOOKIN WANKERS

Attached: 21fd06fe96df608211a0fe4b34e78f94.jpg (799x439, 53K)

The fucking point he sees the white nigga and just loses his shit at the hair and tries to say the word Goku and you can tell he isn't acting he literally finds it fucking hilarious.

MY NIGGA, WHO TOLD YOU BANGS

>aw boo hoo how dare these evil white men come to our savage lands and bring with them civilization and prosperity

The audience who would get mad at his comment is the same that's too afraid of being called racist to speak against it.

whoa deep

fucking moron

they haven't. blacks believe in literal fantasies that they themselves invented. an entire race of people suffering a mass delusion

That's right us WHITE MEN can SAY and DO whatever we want. You know right now I'm thinking about saying THE word. You know the one.

>Black men are doing what they have been doing since the beginning of time: Nothing of any value

lol what the fuck is going on with that map

>being good at it means you were the only ones that tried
lmao

sneed

dis dat kino thread?

Attached: xaq7cgjkxhu01[1].jpg (1280x738, 88K)

It doesn't exist. At any point in time, conqueror have existed. The only difference is that in recent years where information, news and technology is so easily and widely available have whites been conquerors. Before them it was the Spanish. Before them it was the Chinese / Mongolian. Before then it was the Arabs. And before them it was Northern Africans and Egyptians. I could keep going on and on.

I think the big difference between all of this however is that white nations have always, ALWAYS built for the future. When India ruled a good portion of Asia and was pushing even further and further outward, they eventually were crushed by their own economy due to the lavish spending of their leaders for things they didn't even need (buildings layered in gems and gold).

>our savage lands
Is Finland part of that too?

>that white nations have always, ALWAYS built for the future
Then why did some of them failed?

Most of it just migration. Now do Asians and it covers all of the Americas, ME, Asia, and the pacific.

Too much empathy and compassion.

Wh-what's going on here?

>WE DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 5EB80833-C9B2-485F-9DC3-CF592D8C8248.jpg (895x877, 170K)

>The British Empire
>includes territories from when they were ruled from France
>doesn't include some American colonies
>no depiction of shared territory with the Roman Empire
???

Attached: download.jpg (373x210, 15K)

What the fuck is going on in that map

Attached: 1ced1750.jpg (179x149, 6K)

RIP

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Paraguay.svg.png (1200x660, 34K)