Joker

I saw this at press screening this morning in Venice. The plot is basically what the leaks said. There was a loud applause at the end of the screening. Frankly it was baffling. Seems like lot of critics liked it. For me it was the worst film of the festival so far along with The Perfect Candidate. I dislike capeshit in general and i don't even watch it anymore and this was something different but the film is basically a ripoff of Taxi Driver and King of Comedy. It's the type of film that will appeal to 15 year olds because it's so edgy. The whole film has such a somber tone that it becomes unintentionally funny. Phoenix kills it and carries the whole film, he was the best part. Also it's very memeable.

Attached: D3KMvvFU0AADLaj.jpg (961x1200, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/movies/a28876836/joaquin-phoenix-joker-review-round-up-reactions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow a real live insider giving Yea Forums the real scoop

Well la de da look at this city slicker with his fancy press screening

Thanks for your shitty opinion user

You’re at the Venice Film Festival and choose to report to your chinese cartoon site, stop lying you fucking retard it was a press & industry screening only

You didn't watch it

How are you still alive?

Yeah OK bro. Literally any proof?

I know, i waited in a line for a long time. Also yes it's press and industry screening so you have to have press accreditation. Also in Venice i have time to shitpost since the festival is very relaxed. While i'm in Cannes i can't because there the whole festival is extremely hectic.
Yes, i did. Like i said i'm in the minority most people liked it. Also it got a big applause which was surprising. It was nice to see DeNiro try again with some actual acting.

Baste

>me pressman
>"what post my credentials or even a photo of the event? I don't see what that would prove"

>ripoff of Taxi Driver
Sounds kino

Yes and then get my press accreditation taken away if someone finds that. Last year some idiot screamed at The Nightingale screening and got his press accreditation taken away. Also the film is still under embargo, until the first public screening which is around 7 in the evening.

this tbf

what kind of retard would post identifying info in a picture of their press credentials? Bad excuse.

Just admit you suck cocks and we'll go easy on you

Repeat after me
OP is a li_r and a f_gg_t

Holy shit disneyshills already LARPing this hard, how good is this kino?

What a time to be wathcing capeshit if it's anything like Scorsese kino.

so this will be what suicide squad was for atention seekers harleybimbos but for fedoratippers?

>There was a loud applause at the end
lmao, do frogclaps really do this??

Only with really great kinos

The press card is small and cramped, i would have to take photo of side of the press badge which is completely useless. You don't have to trust me, yesterday i talked about Ad Astra and even posted some spoilers.
Well the best film of the festival so far is a disney/fox film (along with a Chilean film)
Yes, i mean people will go crazy for the character imo and idolize him. Cinemas shootings are quite possible.

>For me it was the worst film of the festival so far along with The Perfect Candidate
Confirmed kino.

Yes, in Cannes too. So far the biggest applause i have seen this year.

>Also it's very memeable.
examples?

>worst film of the festival so far
what was the best film so far?

It's common to show how much you liked the movie in film festivals, specially out of respect to the director who is usually there presenting the film. If the applause is short, then the movie is shit.

Do you think Yea Forums will care if Joker is a ripoff of The King Of Comedy? Their favourite film is a ripoff of Le Samourai.

>can't handle things being "edgy"
LMAO WHAT A FAGGOT

>edgy good, well done movie bad

Attached: 1565757085242.jpg (367x500, 26K)

that nigger is actually pretty based while you are a mincing coward ruled by the fears of the herd

DILATE FAGGOT

OP, You're in Venice? Just a photo of your surroundings would suffice

It screens at 7:00pm central European time. As of right now it is 12:03 in central European time, & thereby we can conclude that you are full of shit, good sir.

Attached: 20955164-F384-4553-B6F2-D8C427874ACE.jpg (1883x1412, 846K)

De Niro actually looks laughable...as in acting very badly.

Fuck nevermind, it did screen this morning.

Fav/least fav scene?

Um guys. I don't think OP is larping
digitalspy.com/movies/a28876836/joaquin-phoenix-joker-review-round-up-reactions/
>It's time to send in the clowns, everybody, because Joker premiered at Venice Biennale this morning (August 31), and the first reactions are full of praise for the latest DC movie.