This is the most awkward I’ve felt watching anything

This is the most awkward I’ve felt watching anything

Attached: B150BC14-62C3-4B53-A8E9-1524489A6DC2.jpg (495x297, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fl0HojSkXdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Michael did nothing wrong.
Fucking entitled gibsmedats.

I've skipped that episode during rewatches. It's not even funny-cringe, just cruel.

who thought this would be a funny episode?

The UK one is full of cringe but this episode blows it out of the water

Why didn't the school ask for the money in escrow or a trust?

watch any episode of nathan for you or curb your enthusiasm

I don't like the US version and so haven't watched this episode. Somebody give me a quick rundown.

Nothing in Curb Your Enthusiasm comes close to this episode. Larry embarrasses himself every episode, it feels awkward, but not awkward enough to make you physically uncomfortable.

Michael promised these kids to pay their college fees in the past. Now he returns and basically tells them that he won't and as usual they flip out like the entitled faggots they are.

yes, yes you're racist, fuck black people, we know.

>Michael promised these kids to pay their college fees in the past.
Why? Lel.

>why won't this manager at a paper company pay for all 10 tuitions?
what were they expecting?

this is the only episode of the show i've watched and i had no reaction

He thought he'd be a millionaire by that point.

Did these kids have a written contract? If not, bad luck.

Michael did it just so that he could get a bunch of kids to like him. The entire episode doesn't even feel like The Office, it feels like some weird crossover episode

No.

They could never have done this episode today. The asspain from SJWs would have blacked out the sun.

Toby touching Pam's leg is way more awkward

>fuck black people
B&R

Here u go

youtu.be/fl0HojSkXdY

I know I've seen this episode before l, but I never remember how it ends.

Watch any episode of Nathan for You

A black kid accosts him outside of school and he agrees to pay for just his textbooks

What actually happened in this episode?
Never seen the office in its entirety.

This

Had a big black assed girl shake her money maker right in front of my face in 7th grade. it was brutal. i can still visualize the exact moment it happened perfectly a decade later. she was really black skinned, was wearing army colored booty shorts, and her ass was huge.

but they are not, Micheal promised, its not entitled to expect someone to do what they promised

niggers mad because boss man didnt pay their money. how bout u get a damn job you greasy little porch monkeys instead of writting gangster songs all day. Fucking degenerate murderers.

it was fairly tame for british sitcom standards, I think their explosive reaction made it seem less realistic and more like a punchline for a sitcom

This. Scott's tots isn't even that bad. You all just have a very low threshold for awkwardness.

Formerly Michael's Tits

liberal virtue signalling

>le ebin reddit cringe humor xD
would not even crack top 20 of CYE

How is CYE cringe? Larry is almost always right

Anything with Pam was cringe.

diner party and that episode where dwight betrays mike are much more cringe. diner party is the gold standard of cringe.

Office UK is unironically cringe.
I can't stand british bullying "humor".

this is nothing
the most brutal cringekino is:hello ladies

The really cringey thing about Scott's Tots wasn't that Michael broke a promise he made years ago. It's that the organization expected him to keep a promise that wasn't written on paper.

>writting gangster songs all day
I don't think rap is even about that anymore. Shit is in same state that rock was in 90s.

that part hit especially hard due to how relatable it was

>Scott's Tots is cringe
Dinner Party is way more uncomfortable

Attached: 1560920098794.png (211x239, 8K)

it's just the normal british class comedy "oy that bloke is slightly upper middle class and were only upper lower class we dun get along at all and we never will crazy init"

Um no sweetie. All they think about is offing eachother. There a damn pest and their music is nothing more than a tribal war ritual

this legit made me physically uncomfortable

Have you ever watched the UK Office? Or Peep Show? Perhaps Only Fools and Horses? Or Red Dwarf? Or countless other sitcoms that don't rely on cheap class jokes for laughs?

>reddit for you

Dinner party and scotts tots werent bad at all they were too over the top and cartoonish, awkward situations too ridiculous to take seriously