DON'T WANNA DREAM NO MORE

youtube.com/watch?v=noLPhZvcBpw

Attached: DON'T FALL ASLEEP.webm (720x384, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIVNVh5CSys
youtube.com/watch?v=bbGMC6goH18
youtube.com/watch?v=fVbaYFVUbLo
youtube.com/watch?v=NRzZ4q9I-1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED

for me it's the nightmare 4 soundtrack

Best Freddy movie.

Attached: tumblr_nb5epbzaGE1s1v3r1o3_r1_500.gif (500x281, 713K)

Running from this nightmare.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIVNVh5CSys

yeah I like it, like this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=bbGMC6goH18
eh, I like the whole soundtrack

The Dream Master as a whole is pretty underrated as far as Freddy films go and gets undeserved hate. It's on the same level as Dream Warriors in my opinion. Has its flaws, but way more watchable than Freddy's Revenge, Dream Child, and the Final Nightmare.

for me its fresh prince and dj jazzy jeff
youtube.com/watch?v=fVbaYFVUbLo

Attached: Into the oven.webm (720x384, 2.89M)

I haven't actually watched it in a long time but I remember liking it. I actually got to rewatch a lot of the Nightmare movies, it's been some time. I kind of like the fuzzy memories though and just listening to the soundtracks reinforces that nostalgia.

Man behind the mask is better

Attached: 1538104355399.png (480x360, 224K)

Attached: Is that what you think.webm (720x384, 870K)

I think Freddy's Revenge is a bit underrated too. The gay stuff is amusing, yeah, but once you get past it theres a good Nightmare movie. Freddy's pretty creepy in it too. And I honestly consider New Nightmare one of the better sequels

t

Yea, it's a shame that a lot of people just write it off as the gay one when it's probably the darkest movie in the series.

Attached: NOES2 Little Sister.webm (720x384, 2.94M)

Darkest Side of Night is better

Attached: 4971xl_1__91253.1562698750.500.659.jpg (400x421, 13K)

Attached: Glen death.webm (720x384, 2.89M)

True. Also, I love Freddy's makeup in that movie. He looks grosser in that than in subsequent films

I just marathoned all of the Nightmare movies except Freddy Vs. Jason, and the reboot. How good are those?

>It's a horror series introduced a qt as the main character for the first movie, doesn't include her in the sequel, and then kills her off in the third
>It's a horror series introduces a bunch of qt's in a sequel then either recasts them or kills them all off
I'm legitimately pissed off about that. I get invested in these characters, and then they go and kill them off or recast them with people that aren't as attractive.

I do feel like the characters in the Elm Street movies are more likeable than in other horror series, like Friday the 13th, but these are slasher films and characters are expected to be killed off. I think it would be great to reboot the franchise as a tv series so that can give the characters more development and still get the cool creative kills in. Oh and Taryn should have survived to part 4 at least, she's the best.

Attached: Taryn.webm (720x384, 2.36M)

>in the dream world she imagines herself as beautiful and tough
>in the real world she's suicidal
She's a weird character. It's revealed she's there because she's a drug addict, but at the same I got the impression she was suicidal (I think she had some dialogue that hinted at this). All the other characters gained abilities they wish they but didn't, and were causing them mental issues in the real world.
Not sure what her actual deal is.

What movie/show is this from/who is the saemon daemon in red

I think they were all put in the asylum because of "suicide attempts" which may or not have just been Freddy attacking them in their dreams and making it look that way (like he does with Kristen in the beginning)

Freddy Vs. Jason is kino

That's Jennifer Rubin as Taryn from the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Attached: Taryn0.webm (720x384, 2.94M)

I didn't think of that, that makes sense now that I think about it.
I just thought maybe that Taryn had body issues or something, and that she started taking drugs because of it.

Dream Child is the only really shitty one, Freddy’s Dead gets a lot of haters but it’s still fun. Dream Child is irredeemable though

Anyone got any podcast recommendations covering any of these movies or other 80s slasher movies? The longer the better but most podcasts are short so whatever

Attached: 50484C17-2802-44BA-959A-FF9B2614DC8B.jpg (767x767, 65K)

Wow, it's almost October again and you've been posting this year round.

1 > Dream Warriors > New Nightmare > Revenge > Dream Master > Dream Child > Final Nightmare

Attached: Freddy and his bitches.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Halloween is unironically the best holiday of the year and I'll trick or treat anyone that says differently.
BASED

Attached: nvji10gPEB1utigmho1_500.jpg (409x380, 21K)

I don't recognize all these people. Are some from the reboot or something?

New Nightmare is overrated. It's not bad, but the pacing is pretty slow and the lack of kills and overall tension brings it down a bit.

1 > 3 > 4 > 2 > New Nightmare > 5 > 6

From left to right: Debbie from Nightmare 4(I think), Alice from 4 and 5, Freddy's daughter Maggie from part 6, Nancy, Sheila the nerd from part 4, Tuesday Knight from part 4, and Tina from the original. Not sure about the two on either end, but I'm just guessing here.

I might have bumped up my rating of it because of the whole meta plotline and Heather Langenkamp.

Attached: Freddy turns into blue sparkles and gets sucked into Nancys ass.webm (720x384, 2.94M)

How did they get away with it?

Attached: 299d399f507e55cde397ced7eb070224.jpg (500x700, 52K)

FREDDY'D

me on the left

based

TOO BAD WE NEVER SAW FREDDY WITH TITITES

Attached: HTB1Qca_XPgy_uJjSZLeq6yPlFXac.jpg (789x780, 69K)

Attached: 27B747E6-2B83-48D9-B359-B91B304A1E51.jpg (576x500, 50K)

I lie awake and dread the lonely nights
I'm not alone
I wonder if these heavy eyes
Can face the unknown
When I close my eyes I realize
You'll come my way
I'm standing in the night alone
Forever together
With the dream warriors
Don't want to dream no more
With the dream warriors
And maybe tonight