How come Disney has never made even a single Star Wars alien as kino as this guy?

How come Disney has never made even a single Star Wars alien as kino as this guy?

Attached: yarael_poof.jpg (610x820, 75K)

>DUDE LONG NECK PROMETHEUS ENGINEERS LMAO

they have no souls

you expect corporate figureheads to think of something creative outside of human shape with extra things on it?

Because the Disney art design team are fucking talentless, uninspired and wank

Attached: 1563131146700.jpg (1291x2047, 794K)

Are you referring to Disney?

Attached: mousewars.gif (959x512, 1.95M)

it's the royal they

God all the ST aliens look like they could be concept art for the same character

There's absolutely nothing going on with them besides "alien"

They made a kidney stone alien

Eww an alien that isn't a round mass of hair, or some variation of dongs and buttholes?! ewww

t. Disney shill

My God, all the sequel aliens are exactly the fucking same except for the blue ones. Fuck Disney, man. Bunch of hooknoses.

Attached: 154373209.jpg (720x706, 90K)

Didn't we find out the ST aliens are designed by one autist who refuses input from anyone else?

It's amazing, you can see the work that went into the sequel ones, yet they came out looking completely uninspired.

That's what happens when your creative team is all women.

Attached: menarebetterthanwomen.png (1280x970, 937K)

the greatness of men comes from the wisdom of 'be a man' and that is why women can never be great

agree in principle, but those aliens have the look of a man's design, just not a very smart man.

their most popular one has two anuses for eyes so jokes on you

lurk more

Thread dead because Disneykins have no response to this image.

Every day, the word kino loses meaning. It's just a buzzword now, really. Just a meaningless label, "kino"; what does it even mean? It used to represent a movie. Then it represented a good movie. Then it represented something resembling "cinematic or profound". What does it mean in this case? What's "kino" about this fucking stooge character?

he look good

I'm more interested in what "kino" means to you, sir.

I think for the sequel aliens, they just casted unwanted bastards and incest produced kin; that's why they all look so a-like.

AHEM!

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (610x820, 77K)

To me? I understand that when you say "I watched this kino" that you mean you watched a movie. When you say "this show is kino" that you mean it's high-quality, because most people have traditionally considered television beneath film, so comparing it with "kino" appears to be a complement above television. I also understand that a scene being described, say something in history, can be "kino" because you can visualize it being a great movie scene. That's it.

I'm not OP, but based on this definition I'm gonna have to say he's correct. Character design, as a centerpiece or component of scene. contributes to the kino quality and can therefore be said to contain a particle of kino. In fact, kino works well as an adjective describing the kino-enhancing nature of any thing.

Attached: 1560240257153.jpg (960x928, 72K)

I WAS IN THE POOL!

Ok, but what I was asking (I want to know) what is kino about that character? He looks absurd.

What is the evolutionary explanation for this?

Is he a Kaminodian? And is he friendly, depending on the size of my pocketbook?

Sequel aliens are somehow worse.

To your first point I don't consider the prequels kino, though certain fragments might qualify.

Attached: bilbo_baggins_the_hobbit.jpg (736x529, 78K)

We concur. Thanks for being civil, I just wanted to know what the opinion was that considered that alien kino; I realize now that the OP may very well have been layering it with humor.

There's no creativity there anymore. See:

Sexual prowess. The upper spinal cord has a pseudo-brain and bundles of nerves for mating and telepathic communication.

>YaReal Poof

You must seek to see the sublime in the retarded