Look how they massacred my girl

Look how they massacred my girl

Attached: 7948648b4512ae00d8b90d3f2927cc48.jpg (1334x1000, 167K)

least she's not a walrus

how the fuck did he even do it?
Covenant said it will answer old questions, but they skipped the most important part and took it as a given

>instead 5min of gay flute fingering

Script says David snapped her neck before dropping the cannisters on the Engineers. He later had fun experimenting on her corpse.

sure but how did he experiment on her?
did he found two bones lying on the floor and sticked it in her face resulting in ???? and so the first xenomorph was formed?

>gay flute fingering
I'm kinda glad i've never seen it

It's literally just a reference to another HR Giger piece, they just wanted to distance themselves from Prometheus and make a buck.

Attached: Rm-xzSgX1aKj62WiX-vxWg_1974-B-250++Li+I.jpg (1793x1299, 517K)

>we need to distance ourselves from how poorly written the last movie was
>so let’s make this movie with even worse writing

Even in death she is still beautiful. But it was a real letdown that they killed Shaw off-screen. What a fucking waste.

Attached: Shaw 4 Covenant.jpg (1366x768, 436K)

The robots kissing each other was the best part of that movie imo.

can you tell me who is it ?

He was just a head right?

THEY 86'D THE HORSE FACED FLAVOR OF THE MONTH AND NO FUCKS WERE GIVEN!!!FACT!!!

I thought that was one of the most interesting parts of the movie. too bad the almost completely skipped over it.

Its not fair

Attached: 227560.jpg (774x534, 38K)

kek

David's sketchbook show just how creative he got with his dissection, it's quite unnerving.

Attached: Bits of Shaw.jpg (751x1075, 340K)

I thought David respected her :/

She cute, shame about her tits.

Attached: 1566066775722.gif (367x265, 558K)

Attached: NOOOOOOOOMI.gif (977x794, 1.9M)

Is David the most poorly written character in film history?

why do I find this creepy gruesome images really aesthetic?

weirdo

Why does Giger's art all look like it came from someone untalented learning how to use photoshop? It's all so flat, and not even in an intentional and interesting stylistic way, more like he flat out doesn't understand the implications of depth and layering in a composition

pretty hot desu senpai

Attached: hot.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

he was high on K for his entire life

>Li
absolute madman

>IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: itsnotfair.jpg (627x344, 146K)

So what will be the next Ayylmao be?

Dabido-kun got another female specimen

Is it just me or did David give pretty much zero indication in Prometheus that he'd behave the way he did in Conventant?

>Script says
Just shows how shit the script was, the film and deleted scenes implied she tried to crash the ship after David gased the engies
more shit that didn't make any sense and was never explained if those drawings were from his dreams or based on a dissection(yet thebody shown later still had hair).

show me your original artwork fagget

Prometheus and covenant are just the most poorly written films in film history

rude

Because surrealism isn’t supposed to look natural and doesn’t follow the same rules as realism

His favourite film is Lawrence of Arabia. He changes his hair to ve like Lawrence. Of course he is gonna follow whatever crazy plan to achieve some vague goal.

Prometheus is kino. A few of the characters are written poorly but overall is a great movie, much better than covenant. I'm still mad Riddley caved to the pressure of his "fans" and made another Alien instead of focusing on Prometheus II

that's all airbrush you stupid faggot. watch the documentary on his life.

have sex incel

dont ever open your pig mouth about art ever again

but in Prometheus he asks for permission before poisoning Tom Hardy, then in Covenant he experiments with Noomi while she sleeps even without asking

Sorry but if the average 16yro on deviantart can imitate your style and do just as good a good a job or better then it means your style wasn't that interesting to begin with

>tfw no space adventure to paradise with Shaw and David's head as they progressively become romantically intertwined
I thought about that shit for five years.

Attached: David.jpg (328x422, 58K)

Imagine being the only other human on the planet with her. That would suck, right? haha

you only do that if you like it in the first place, and you know the guy is dead right he never used a computer for his work.

Haha imagine that

Attached: 1541758496723.jpg (1280x1920, 494K)

So did I. I was really crestfallen that it didn't happen. Not many good fanfics either.

I've known people who hung around him they were all heroinists and claim he barely touched anything.

desu I wanted to see some shaw - engineer interaction after prometheus why did they have to do the opposite?

>art doesn't need to be original, it just needs to be hard to replicate
>im a giant faggot please fuck my face
Ok.

Agreed. Thing is, even within the caving he didn't have to do it. He could have just made covenant and not included much of anything about Prometheus. They could have just found this desolated world 50+ years in the future or something.

Fucking hack.

what the fuck was he thinking?

Attached: 1499032604206.jpg (777x900, 117K)

She's so beautiful.

Thought this was Weyoun

Man I really hated this movie.

>why does Geiger’s style look like something built to emulate Geiger’s style??

The world may never know.

He was thinking he wanted to make an ancient extraterrestrial movie and the studio only thought it was going to be an Alien prequel and kept meddling every time it wasn’t an Alien prequel.

>Giger's art all look like it came from someone untalented learning how to use photoshop
this actually angered me, holy fuck user

Covenant makes Prometheus look like a solid 8

>we'll never see the original plot for Covenant/Paradise where David and Shaw are dealing with the Engineers for an entire movie

Attached: 1559956204494.jpg (1130x1082, 138K)

It's baffling Scott chose to do this. Sure Prometheus wasn't amazing but it's like he has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

>dealing with the Engineers for an entire movie
tell me more

Attached: Noomi.jpg (1280x825, 112K)

Attached: 38E29B74-6AA9-4660-80C5-095A81C2BF54.jpg (360x450, 19K)

how did david make xenos eggs? Don't you need living other species for the xenos life cycle? But he nuked all the engineers.

Because of manbabies and retards who threw a fit about Prometheus even though there was a confirmed sequel from the beginning.