For me, it's Papa John's

For me, it's Papa John's.

Attached: papajohnsFB.0.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eating junk food

papa johns employee here, ama

Pizza isn't junk food (if it's well made).

Papa John did nothing wrong

what does kissing a girl feel like?

Meh. It smells better than Domino's but tastes worse.

Dominos has won me over. Used to be a Pizza Hut guy but their quality has gone down in the past year.
Kudos to Little Caesar for cheap quick pizza.

any cute co workers? if so, post their feet

i will be waiting

just your average gaggle of minorities and poor dumb people, definitely no cuties

nigger

unfortunate

I worked at a Dominos and all the white girls were disgusting and fat but there was one mutt girl who was really cute

every dominos I’ve been to has one cute girl working there (usually of ambiguous race), one super skinny androgynous guy who is probably a tranny, and five 50-year-old Indian dudes who can never find your order when you give them your name even though it’s sitting right in front of them on the to-go rack

I prefer to make the pizza in my mouth.

Attached: IMG_2820.pepperoni.pizza_.ingredients.png (500x328, 328K)

How often do you spit in peoples food?

ur retarded dominos tastes like im eating bagle bites their cheese has a nasty wax coating that acts as a filler and to prevent the shredded cheese from sticking to itself while fresh.

Papa Bless haha that’s a funny meme

Learn to make your own pizza, a homemade pizza will beat any chain pizza when you've got it, the crust is the most difficult part to really get right but a pizza stone will help.

Are you allowed to say nigger in the workplace?

Dubs of truth.

ever since papa was fired, the pizzas have tasted progressively worse (at least in my area). i'm back on team dominoes. they have good pan pizzas

are you a dragon?

The one near me made genuinely passable pizza, but then it changed owners and the quality went down

>american "pizza"

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Why yes, I'm glad you could tell. My transformation is nearly complete.

Attached: 220px-Francisdolarhydemanhunter.jpg (220x147, 9K)

>anything other than American and Italian pizza

Attached: cgv.jpg (282x362, 50K)

>Not liking the master of pizza.
youtu.be/-e5gTx1fVU4

They do crusts now?

I prefer Pizza Hut.

Pizza hut is always my go to nationwide chain, unless there's a little caesars in walking distance.

I already know what this is and it's making my stomach turn

Attached: papajv.jpg (1148x1780, 258K)