Why didn't he just turn into a wall of knives and run at John Connor?

why didn't he just turn into a wall of knives and run at John Connor?

Attached: t1000.gif (500x451, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIeuBPDUzB0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/ISvdKHMF7Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt64M9-TIlY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
youtu.be/uQwjojvRNI4
youtube.com/watch?v=EV2wYb0dCWw
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9WTw5FqKk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp-6BSGXMvg
youtube.com/watch?v=7RxausYbOfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why didn't skynet send a termie that explodes into 500 kt TNT equivalent
just level the city john connor lives in and be done with it

why didnt he just turned into a bomb and blow up John Corner

Couldn't he just turn into a wheel and roll everywhere?

that's low IQ as fuck
>send T-1000 to impersonate a US President and executive order the nuking of L.A.

They literally answer that in the movie, he cannot replicate complex machinery with moving parts and so on

Why didn't it just eat Connor?

what movie?

doesnt stop skynet sending back a t-800 with a bomb in his chest

Davey, you're doing a good job!

Why didn't they send 2 terminators?

>It doesn't wuerk dat way.

they did

Attached: 24if528owgd01.png (1523x937, 1.58M)

what was he thinking at that exact moment

he cute

my ancestor :)

What made the helicopter pilot special enough to spare his life? What gave the terminator this brief window of compassion for another person's life?

Attached: getout.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

why didn't they just send a terminator back to 1066 and fight in the battle of Hastings against the French?

top comment of the day

he knew he'd die jumping off the chopper

why didn't it turn into a cute girl and try to seduce him while filling his mind with pro-machine propaganda?

Why didn't they send a terminator back to 476 to prevent the fall of the Roman Empire?

IT'S FUCKING STARTING

why didn't they just send a terminator back in time to stop the big bang?

I don't think it was compassion, the pilot was holding the controls and he might have crashed the plane if they started struggling

why didn't they send a terminator back to 17 AD and stop the rebellion of the Red Eyebrows?

Wouldnt control have been lost at the moment of jump anyway?

Did anyone else go to a T1/T2 double bill yesterday? It looked amazing on the big screen, and it wasn't even one of those remasters with shit colour grading.

I never got the impression that the terminators were introspective

They should stay in the position they're currently in if you let go

why didnt he put on some glasses because they look cool?

Why didn't he just shoot John?

not if the T-1000 grabbed them

Why didnt T2 just turn into a refreshing glass of Pepsi?

Say...nice dubs.

They did. What did you THINK caused the sudden chaotic influx of matter in a plane of nothingness?

Terminator union only allows for one Terminator to be sent at a time.

Worthy dubs.

>implying the Roman Empire fell

Why didn’t he just turn into a giant hammer and launched himself at Conner’s head?

why didnt he just turn into sarah and fuck I mean kill john?

x1 (one) (You) for making me chuckle

why didnt he turn into any POC? is Cameron racist?

can't send bombs

That would be cultural appropriation you nazi incel, have sex

How complex are we talking? I though it would be badass as all hell if the T1000 turned his arm into a pipe, inserted a shotgun shell at roughly the elbow then formed a spike in his arm into a firing pin that slammed the primer.

What is Skynet's position on Jews?

Just turn into a very thin, long wire, and pierce his brain.

Why didn't he turn into a bowl of cereal, and wait for John to eat him?

All humans are equal to Skynet.

>Why didn't they send 2 terminators?
that's the plot of the next movie

right, but what does it think of jews?

Why didn't he just sprint extremely fast towards John, turn into a puddle after jumping so he lands underneath John, then quickly reform around him to suffocate and assimilate him. Fuck, why didn't he just melt small portions of himself, throw them all around a room, then reform them so they turn into flying spears that fly towards him and impale John as they reattach to his body.

Why didn't he just climb up onto a skyscraper, jump off, form himself into one of those cartoon-style anvils on the way down, and crush John?

Why didn't the eagles just fly him to Connor?

>climb up a skyscraper
>drop
>turn into a paper plane, and let the speed carry you like a missile
>chase John to the ends of the Earth

What happens if you drink the t1000?

you piss the T-1000

>hunting a rebellious criminal teenager
>can take any form
>take the form of a cop, and not a sexy girl
Was he retarded?

why didn't he just put spikes on his feet and kick John?

Should have taken the form of a motorcycle and slammed into a wall at 100 mph while John was riding it

Why did not just stay at the fosters parents house and wait for John to come home at the start.

Normans weren't French

except, it literally did this

Why didn’t skynet develop a time antenna so the terminator would always know what’s about to happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=dIeuBPDUzB0&feature=youtu.be

Deadliest Warrior got really weird in its last season

I want to fuck the female terminator

why didn't he throw a piece of himself like javelin?
seriously fuck genysis

Dude if they could had sent spooky skeleton robot they could as well send spooky skeleton robot with nuke in his chest

Attached: endoskeleton_terminator_feature[1].jpg (990x600, 154K)

Why didn't the T-1000 take the form of some prime 90's ass, seduce John, and then travel into his urethra during the deed? Just hang out up there for a few days to freak him out, and then jump out through his ass, and tell him to stay in school.

just wait at home as part of the floor

Attached: prestige.jpg (500x270, 26K)

this is pretty much the only good mad-tv sketch.

He was the ultimate kill bot and he failed.

Where do you even go after that? How does skynet even wake up in the morning? I would be crushed would depression if I were skynet and I made the perfect kill bot and it failed.

Do you think terminators grow on trees? Do you know how much electricity time machine uses? Shit's expensive yo, skynet got bills to pay

In theory, it could have disrupted the time stream too much. Who knows how history would be diverted if a nuke went off inside America.

holy fuck this takes me back

>send Terminator to primitive times
>wipe everyone out as they try to kill you with flint weapons and shit

hire me skynet

But then Skynet would never be created.

You know, I re-watched T-2 recently, and it really didn't age well.

why did he not just jump on the other termie, melt into his insides and assume control?

>develop time tech
>create army of robutt builders
>send robutts to pre-history, and have them construct industrial facilities
>when it’s done, wrap skynet in skin and beam it back
>boom. skynet has just paradoxed itself around ever needing humanity to exist to build it

Why didn't he just live inside his big bear ass?

IT'S ALREADY FUCKING STARTING

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 13K)

Why doesn't t-1000 fry during time travel if he's just mimicking living tissue instead of actually being covered in it?

Attached: 1447267854403.png (382x417, 325K)

fuck thats dream tier

Attached: 1565029313633.png (561x561, 310K)

Why didn't they give Terminator 3 to Cronenberg with humans and robots fighting a temporal cold war in the past using living tissue weapons.

Attached: 12-13.jpg (650x975, 161K)

Why didn’t he just give him a kiss on the lips

CGI budget. Movies are not reality you silly.

why no posts about the new trailer? because it's guaranteed trash?

>send smoking hot robot back
>it bangs john connor
>in the act, it teleports back to the future taking his willy with it
>the resistance never forms because nobody would follow a tranny
5d chess

By sparing the helicopter pilot he caused a worker at Skynet who could have prevented judgement day to be late to work one too many times (Helicopter guy isn't paying attention while driving and doesn't go at a green light, causing the worker to be late) and get fired. Thus Judgement day isn't prevented.

youtu.be/ISvdKHMF7Ak

Why didn't he just become a bomb?

the mimickry is so real it fools the time machine.

It doesn’t verk dat vay

>send smoking hot robot back
>it bangs john connor
Isn't that the entire premise of Terminator TSCC ?

Why don't they just make a fake John Connor and kill it if the mimicry is so convincing?

No. They don't even fuck.

I would unironically watch this

they have a time machine.

GET BACK IN YOUR FUCKING HOLE
NOW

Underrated post

What is Tony's power level? He beat the shit out of the terminator.

Not canon

How do you go from T1 and T2 to this Marvel tier shit? What the hell were they thinking greenlighting that

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt64M9-TIlY
Why didn't he use the right knife?

Obviously the terminators have detailed files about humans and culture and the terminator wanted to reenact his favorite scene from the greatest movie ever put on film. After the pilot leapt from the chopper, if you enhance the movie enough, you can see the T-1000 mouthing "he didn't fly so good" to himself with a chuckle.

Lower than Bobby's that's for sure, he beat him fair and square

Attached: o2hoqzhxjx101[1].jpg (425x625, 46K)

How does a fake robotic sounding president take the place of the current president when he's surrounded by aides and secret service 24/7? Fucking brainlet

Why didn't he just turn into a toilet in John's house

Knives can't run. You fuckin idiot.

Attached: masked man.jpg (640x640, 109K)

He wasn't his target.

Gee I dunno... by taking the place of one of his top aides first?

why didn't he just turn into a filing cabinet and attack John in the office?

The real question is would a T-X be able to beat him in a 1 on 1?

I think T-X runs on batteries and her exoskeleton structure can be damaged.
T-1000 could stand a chance in the long run.

>500 kiloton equivalent of tnt
That would be simply 500,000 pounds of tnt mah guy. A kiloton is a measure of explosive power. One kiloton is the explosive power of one thousand pounds of tnt.

>ied
>complex machinery with tons of moving part

Attached: 1A4AB833-C3BA-47A5-9F94-2B3D635517C6.jpg (400x394, 31K)

You're confusing pounds and tons. A quick tip... one is 2000 times heavier than the other.

>spared his life by making him jump out of helicopter

The TX is a Terminator killer, I bet a shot from one of its plasma gun things would do nasty things to whatever kind of nanobot swarm the T1000 uses as a CPU

>Pepsi
Because he doesn’t have pleb taste. He may be a machine but he is refined enough to drink Coke.

yes, instead of sending actual 500 thousand metric tons of wild west times dynamite you send something small what explodes LIKE 500 thousands tons of dynamite
are you feeling okay user?

the initial Skynet attacks wiped out most information - hence why Arnold had to just kill everyone named Sarah Connor in the phone book and didn't know about the lack of phased plasma rifle availability - so it might have wiped out records of who the president was, his daily schedule, or what he looked like

Kek
Are you saying it was intentionally pushed?? Big if true.

>can not replicate complex machinery
>can replicate a human being

I love the movie but it has some major plot holes

Just a quick reminder that something like Skynet will be real soon that’s if it isn’t already in operation.

Gross dude. Gross.

in the new one the terminator takes the form of both a spic and a border patrol agent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

>send a T-1000 on a long term reconnaissance mission with intstructions to not act until he had accomplished the following:
>knew exactly where Sarrah/John were and what their daily routines were
>knew exactly where the nearest missile launch site was
>as a convincing impostor had become BFFs with all the generals in the strategic command
>had the missile launch codes
I would kick skynet's ass at chess

You can't send clothes either, but you can send a metal skeleton. The time travel in Terminator never made sense anyways.

You are retarded. It’s aged extremely well

500000 tons = 500000 lbs? What?

It only has to reorganise its top layer of metal and recolour itself to impersonate a human, machinery has complex moving parts and microscopic circuitry based on materials with differing levels of conductivity

Attached: 1506272511661[1].webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

IDk, I couldn't believe any of the action was going on.
I'm too old, I know.

I think we’ve already reached that point desu.

Youre trying to cut down the classic to serve your stupid relativism. Get fucked.

But it actually happened, it was all real stunts

we dont talk about that movie.

>Don't worry, he'll be back.

Sides obliterated.

You know I re-watched these movies to death in the VHS era.
T2 stunts are cool, but only when you know how they were done.
Back then I pretty much worshipped Jaws and Jurrassik Park.

why didn't he just turn into the doctor that delivered john conner

T2 was the last good terminator movie. Was a fuckin disgrace what they did to it after tbqh. Way worse than star wars.

why didn't he just turn his hand into a knife and stab tony?

good
end this
end it all

To reference T1 where Arnold tells that guy in the truck to get out. youtu.be/uQwjojvRNI4

I don't think we are capable of developing a self-aware AI.

Did you see Rise of the Machines? He literally has nuclear bomb in his chest powering him

I saw it mate, was fucking great wasn't it.

>the president doesn’t even take a shit by himself
Imagine being this dumb.

HeDoesntKnow.png

That’s a pretty funny visual

Why don't they just gas the positions where they think humans are and not even bother sending in terminators. In fact why don't they just gas the planet.

why didn't he turn into an ACME brand anvil and drop himself on john from a great height

That’s a good point, would’ve probably made for a better movie as well. Not that the actual movie was bad.

>be neural network meme
>get fed 100000 images of cars and busses
>still only 70% sure a bus is a bus

Why didn't he get back into his fucking cave?

True. I’m retarded
I understand that but it would be stated as 500 kilotons. Not 500 kilotons of tnt. It’s redundant.

Also dynamite and tnt is absolutely not the same thing.
>wild west
They still use both dynamite and tnt. They may have industry names but it’s the same shit.

he survives the nuclear apocalypse, why would it think a bomb would work?

This

>machinery has complex moving parts and microscopic circuitry based on materials with differing levels of conductivity
You literally just described the human body.

Terminators ARE complex machinery with moving parts

So? Like I said, he's not recreating a human body, he's just changing his external shape and colour

No, seriously, re-watch it. Memories are fucking awful.

because the sequels are dumb. there is even a gaf where t1000 forms the radio on a police outfit

so he's still metallic goo and not mechanical underneath his skin? spooky

Why didnt he just turn into a bowl of captain crunch cereal and cut up his mouth?

Yeah, I dunno exactly how he works but at one point he turns into a floor which must be less than 1cm thick so he's definitely just a giant puddle

>god creates man
>god tells man what to do
>man says fuck off im going to rape my neighbors wife and fuck his dogs asshole
>god gets pissed and through the years sends floods, fire from the sky, and vengeful angels to slaughter cities
>god feels bad and sends himself in the form of son to perform miracles
>man kills son
>time goes on
>god doesn’t show up or call anymore
>man invents machines
>machines don’t perform as needed
>old models are scrapped for new
>eventually with generations of improvement machines become self aware and kill man
>...
Is this it? Is it just an infinite loop of creators creating and being killed by their creations?

Maybe if you didn’t try so hard to be intellectual you wouldn’t be so angry. Just be you.

Real talk: Marco Beltrami > Brad Fidel

youtube.com/watch?v=EV2wYb0dCWw
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9WTw5FqKk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp-6BSGXMvg

Perhaps I’m confused. It seems like you are arguing that a human body is not a complex machine with tons of moving parts.

The fact that this post went unnoticed is why the human race won’t survive.

Attached: D18AF53D-51E3-44DE-AD0D-FC8BD7115CA0.jpg (474x476, 18K)

You are confused. It doesn't matter how complex a human body is, he is not creating a human body, he is just mimicking its external shape and colour. He's just an advanced lead figurine.

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x225, 7K)

No, kilotons is generic, it' would be like saying mgs are only a unit for medicine because that's what most people use it for.

Your post was unfunny, unoriginal () and doesn't obey the rules set out in the film

Fucking idiot...

Attached: 6115E76E-9DF5-4AD4-8CDD-E7463E42A445.png (750x1334, 158K)

>kiloton is generic
Not when your talking about explosions there sparky.

What do you think this proves exactly?

>idiot
lol

dumb phoneposter

That you’re an idiot.
How original. I’ve literally never heard this.

>How original. I’ve literally never heard this.
if one man calls you a faggot, it's banter
if two men call you a faggot, buy some lube
if three men call you a faggot, better bend over and take it up the ass

Kek

retard
double retard

Why didn't Skynet just get along with the humans?

He should have turned into the beach at Normandy. Nobody would have survived that shit, unless they tunneled under it.

Attached: 1411621869534.webm (1706x720, 2.29M)

They don't if you have bad wheel alignment

Attached: 1414822734689.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Damn, Aimbot looks like THAT?

SeEthINg

All humans are equally tasty to Skynet.

Attached: Om_nom_Terminator.png (500x309, 241K)

Attached: arnie terminator.webm (922x500, 2.99M)

why didnt skynet just eat a lot of beans and fart on john conners face

>wrong

Attached: arnie wrong.webm (1920x1040, 1.44M)

why didn't he just turn into John's fridge and leap on him when he went for milk?

Because Connor is in his rebel teenager phase and doesn't eat cereal, that's for babies

anyone have a webm from the scene in the first terminator where Arnie scans through possible replies to a question ans selects "Fuck You, Asshole"? It'd be a good reaction image.

T-1000 Advanced Prototype

It's formed from a different, even more advanced metal - pollyalloy. Mimetic pollyalloy to be exact, which can be in both liquid and solid form. It's also referred to as 'liquid metal'

There is only a series number and no model designation because it doesn't have any designated appearance. As mentioned in the movie, T-1000 is a one of a kind prototype. T-1000 is so powerful that even Skynet itself feared it, and would never use it of not the circumstances.

it was fully autonomous, and barely under the allegiance of its creator, SKYNET. SKYNET had hesitated before creating this latest weapon system. There were unpredictability factors related to the liquid poly-mimetic alloy's longevity and the ability to process commands without interpolating its own priorities over those of its creator. it was so volatile a construct that only in the last throes of defeat, only when it appeared that the Resistance would finally be able to mount an offensive against the inner command components of SKYNET, even threatening the Cheyenne Mountain complex itself, did SKYNET go ahead and create the T1000. Einstein once said that God didn't play dice with the universe. SKYNET had no choice..."

Attached: 7465.png (641x276, 237K)

>people get too old for delicious treats like captain crunch and lucky charms
Cyborg detected

If it makes you feel any better, he managed to finally kill him in a Robocop/Terminator crossover comic.

Attached: rtjohndies.jpg (580x674, 200K)

>eating sugar for breakfast as an adult
American detected

I remember reading that online. They tried so hard to protect him and they didn't do shit in the end. Felt so fucking satisfying.

G-get the fuck back in your fuckin hole!

Based. Connor fags seething abysmally.

>tfw no t-1000 bf

Attached: 15658959075356.jpg (728x899, 84K)

post cyborg tits

It's a cold blooded machine. It's not a real man. Seek help roastie.

Kek

>is incredibly handsome
>will never cheat, because I programmed him
>can extend any part of his body and even grow multiple attachments
Stay mad to be honest

There's nothing there. It's a pile of nanomachines. Stay toasty, dishonest roastie.

Attached: T-1000_002.png (527x476, 444K)

EggmanMyOwnClone.jpg

>mfw I realise just now that they're doing this in the next movie

You'll see in approximately 50 years.

Why not send a terminator back to kill Judas?

>t. actual normie

close enough

T-1000 vs the Road Runner, who wins?

He will gamble away all your money and get in debts with mafia.
You don't want that sweetheart

Why didn't he just turn into liquid metal and sneak into john connor's bathroom through the pipes and attack him while he was unsuspecting in the shower?

why didn't he just turn into a sexy 9 year old barefoot white girl and cuck john connor until he kills himself

>mfw he could've shapeshifted to wolfie
Missed opportunity desu
youtube.com/watch?v=7RxausYbOfQ

Why didn't he use his liquid form to go through the sewer pipes and into John Conners toilet and shank him in his asshole the next time he went to take a shit.
Movie makes no god damn sense!

>Wall of knives
>Not wall of bullets.

>take a shit.
do americans really do this? in my country we leave ours

Dude he'd rust there, everybody knows robots don't like water

Why didn't he turn into a wall? Period. Effective enough to give John a heart attack.

Attached: Ugly-Before-After-Donatella-Versace-Plastic-Surgery.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Wow. That's some poor art.

This would be very kino actually

Cybernetic Dawn had superior art.

Attached: vj5hh9rsi7611.jpg (988x2333, 574K)

I'd just send one of these in the middle ages or even the stone ages for shits and giggles. He could probably kill the entire neanderthal population on Earth in a few years.

Sexy 9 year olds don't exist you god damn FBI watchlist participant.

They send it back in a flesh egg, we've been over this

Working on gold and lost it at the end.

Then who would create Skynet?

239 replies and no one suggested to send one back in time to help Hitler win WWII?

why didnt they send a case full of weapons, wrapped in skin?

I say we get him to carry the ring into Mount Doom.
Think about it logically

>you have to eat cereal for breakfast
Retard detected