Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: D27267B1-830A-404D-8018-948E5C9AB6F5.jpg (1400x2113, 416K)

2007 was

It doesn't hold a candle to 1916, 1928, 1942, 1954, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1975 or even 1990.

Why?

1982 was the greatest year for actual kino.

>1999 was 20 years ago

Attached: 77469DBB-25D9-401D-93AF-A15CB13CF866.jpg (545x362, 32K)

What came out?

I came out. As a homosexual.

What's the one with the black couple?

The Best Man

episode 1 is in it, how can it be good?

I dunno, 1984 is pretty solid.

>Considered by film historians to be the greatest year of the Golden Age of Hollywood
>big studios were all competing with each other, with budgets bigger than could be allowed following the Great Depression, and before WWII would take over
>films include Gone With the Wind, The Wizard of Oz, Mr Smith Goes to Washington, Stagecoach, Only Angles Have Wings, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Gunga Din, Ninotchka, The Women, and many other classics

>Considered the turning point where New Hollywood took over the industry
>young counter-culture directors influenced by foreign and arthouse cinema (as well as, ironically, classic Hollywood films) revolutionized the studio system forever with a flurry of more contemporary/experimental productions made on lower budgets, while the grand musicals of the past faded away
>films include Easy Rider, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Medium Cool, Midnight Cowboy, Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice, They Shoot Horses Don't They, Z, The Wild Bunch, Alice's Restaurant, and other gems.

>Considered to be a melting pot year of brilliant original concepts from the decade's most defining auteurs, huge studio blockbusters, and celebrated indie films that broke big into the public consciousness
>very specific period of time where smaller and/or more adventurous movies were able to become massive hits, while the big studios had not yet become obsessed with the endless franchise model of the next decade
>films include The Matrix, Fight Club, American Beauty, The Sixth Sense, The Insider, The Iron Giant, Being John Malkovich, The Talented Mr Ripley, The Blair Witch Project, and other fan favorites

How good is 2029 going to be?

OP, objectively the best movie year would be either 1984 or 1982. Look up what came out those years and tell me I'm wrong!!!FACT!!!

It's all ran by the jews. Always was and always will be.

I doubt that film theaters will even exist in 10 years. Disney is already half way through the process of pushing out the last of the major studios, while also struggling to make real profits despite pulling in a billion+ per film and having a larger sale cut than is sustainable for theatres.
Paramount in particular is unlikely to survive the next 3 years or so and sony would already be dead if they weren't being underwritten by the parent company. Those that do survive the next couple of years will probably abandon theaters for streaming once their services are up and running (particularly Warner bros).
And once the non-disney studios fold or retreat to streaming, theatres won't be able to keep the doors open with just the trickle of titles from disney/fox and it'll all go the way of blockbuster real fast.

it's 1981 if we're talking about werewolf movies

94 is my personal favorite year for movies

90s redditors are so cringe

>I doubt that film theaters will even exist in 10 years
And that's a good thing

Can't beat 72-74.

>1954
Patrician choice

gfhyhfh

Well yes. Other then these usual shits, 1999 included the best neo-noir ever, Payback.

Well yes. Other than these shits, 1999 included the best neo-noir ever, Payback.

>Pulp Fiction
>Shawshank Redemption
>Forrest Gump
>Ed Wood
>True Lies
>Quiz Show
>Killing Zoe
>Natural Born Killers
>Leon: The Professional
>The Hudsucker Proxy
>Clerks
>The Lion King
>The Crow
>Bullets over Broadway

>Jar Jar
Why?

who is the guy next to JarJar and the black couple above him?

>2029: Disney-Google Present The Squad The AOC Story, Avengers Endgame 10th Anniversary Edition, Fast and the Furious 15, Avatar 2.

missing
>The Straight Story
>The Insider
>Existenz
>Summer of Sam
>Ghost Dog
>Three Kings
>Sleepy Hollow
>Man On the Moon
>The Talented Mr. Ripley
>Bringing Out the Dead
>Dogma
>The Green Mile
>Girl, Interrupted

>the Straight Story

absolutely based

Certainly wouldn't call it the best ever, but it was pretty fucking solid.

Blade Runner, The Dark Crystal, First Blood, The Thing, 48 Hours, E.T., Wrath of Khan, The Secret of NIMH, Conan the Barbarian, Poltergeist, The Last Unicorn, and Tron.

>True lies

IMAGINE

>Avatar 2
Fucking kek

Yeah PREQUELS BAD amirite?

1993 is pretty cool as well.

Don't forget The Terminator

Wait I'm retarded thought you said '84

Because Episode 1 was still a massively hyped thing in 1999 and was the first Star Wars movie in 16 years. I was 12 when it came out and it was huuuuuuge in the public mindset. The amount of marketing tie-ins they did was crazy. It's nothing compared to today's tie-ins.

>half the movies are literally garbage
Wow what a great year.

I detest definitive statements like this.

>How good is 2029 going to be?
You say that as if hummanity is going to survive Trump's second term.